Karan Knows Rajveer Is His Son How Will He Prove It?

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 months ago

Karan Knows Rajveer Is His Son Now At Least.

How Will He Prove It Otherwise?

Preeta Has Memory Loss She Can't Tell Him Anything.

Rajveer Won't Accept Karan As His Father Because Of His Revenge

Will The DNA Test Prove Rajveer Is His Son?

When Will Karan Unite With Rajveer And Preeta?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vismaya03 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SilverBell

Karan Knows Rajveer Is His Son Now At Least.

How Will He Prove It Otherwise?

Preeta Has Memory Loss She Can't Tell Him Anything.

Rajveer Won't Accept Karan As His Father Because Of His Revenge

Will The DNA Test Prove Rajveer Is His Son?

When Will Karan Unite With Rajveer And Preeta?

There are two chances dna positive and negetive...If it come out as negetive also I don't felt he will completely believe that Rajveer is not Rudraksh...

So he may start to investigate the matter....And I felt when everyone will turn against Rajveer,in some extent even preeta can also turn against him,then Karan will stand with him...So Karan is whitewashed 😂😂😂...

A4Anjie thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

What ever crxx they showed in this dragfest past few years - have to admit - karan (shaktiji ??) did amazing in yeaterday's episode smiley32

- his acting was top notch - he switched his emotions  to sadness (preeta memory loss) in a moment from happiness (of + dna test)  - so gracefully smiley32

Usually I watch this show as a stress buster (do not focus much) - he made me smile and cry with him yesterdaysmiley32

SwetaVasava thumbnail
Posted: 16 days ago

True.. looking at the episodes nowadays... nobody is supporting Rajveer or understands him..Good that atleast Kavya understands.him.. but soon I think Palki/Preeta everyone will against him.. and Karan will come as a saviour 💁🏻‍♀️ But I just don't understand, since Karan knows everything about Rajveer, why don't he just short out everything with him..Because him Rajveer is in emotional dilemma but He is just romancing with Preeta leaving his son's pain/troubles aside...  I started to rewatch after knowing Karan will knew the truth but Karan's actions disappointed me