Ambika Rajgaur the Worst Character in this Serial

anon91 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 months ago

First off, I admit that it was extremely foolish of me to assume that Ambika Rajgaur will understand Kabir in sometime. I guess I'd become as innocent as Kabir for a while 😅 because the history is...

-Ambika knew that Suraj had tried to fail Kabir's bike brakes and in the ensuing fight, left Macchan to die alone while enjoying a party himself ---but she did nothing about it;

-Ambika knew that Suraj sent two goons to London to intimidate a young girl -- but she did nothing about it;

-Ambika experienced Suraj trying to kill her!!! -- but she did nothing about it;

Let alone take action against Suraj, she did not even once try to sit with him and explain to him that his ways are wrong.

I thought that was because all that she cared about was Kesar. But no! 

The truth is that self-proclaimed Miss Righteous Ambika Rajgaur is a typical mother, blind-in-love of her 'sagga beta.' When it comes too him, all morality goes for a toss!

At present Suraj is, right on front of her eyes-

- insulting all religious rituals of the family;

- using the choicest bad words for Kabir;

- instigating the entire family against Kabir and Bapuji;

- trying to physically harm Kabir repeatedly;

- back answering and disrespecting Baa and Bapuji;

- shoving Kesar around and manhandling her;

and what not!

Today all limits were crossed when all Bapuji wanted was to have dinner with Kabir by his side. But Suraj did not let him and Ambika sympathised with Suraj! What a way of treating one's own sick, elderly grandfather who's come out of a vegetative state after ages! And that too after he apologised to this impudent grandson for a slap that was long overdue! But what can be said? When the mother has no respect whatsover for her ailing sasur and his little wishes, how can one expect her son to have any?

But Madame Ambika is busy harping on how the family is 'breaking' because of KABIR!

Whenever she needed a naukar, her so-called 'beta' Kabir came to her mind. Now that she is threatened by the prospect of Kabir taking away a share of the property of her nikkama good-for-nothing sagga beta, she sees nothing wrong in Suraj even asking Kabir to get a DNA test done! 👏  👏  👏

Well this I understand though. Her kitchen-politics oriented chachiji-vamp son who never for a single moment goes to work, does look absolutely incapable of earning a single penny for himself! My sympathies to his Gandhari-swaroopa mataji!

Her only work seems to be teaming up along with her bahu/beti to sweep all her son's evil deeds under the carpet so that everyone can think highly of Suraj Rajgaur, 'pride' of the Rajgaur family. Certainly is the 'pride'! After all, he's the worst of the lot of the petty members of their family. And of course, wearing a hoodie and roaming about one's own home and office to do petty tactics is the epitome of 'pride' for this family because this loser of a man has no achievement in the show other than this.

Our elderly have always been wise in advising that testing times bring out the true colors of people. And Ambika has always failed the test of time. It is very easy to be morally upright when things are in your favour. 

One big bully of the Rajgaur family she is!

Edited by anon91 - 4 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

King_Hades thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

I loved Ambika and Kesar’s bond shown in the show at the beginning but it was all such a sham. Her true colours are coming out now. 

It absolutely makes sense that she is devastated learning about her husband’s infidelity and child born of that affair. She does not need to accept that child as her own. She doesn’t owe that child anything. That much is very true and I agree with that sentiment as well but what I absolutely cannot get over is how she is willingly letting her psycho son loose on everyone including that child born from the affair who is also a victim like her. He doesn’t deserve her motherly affection but he is also not deserving of the treatment being meted to him by her murderous son. 

How is she so willing to quickly forget everything Kabir has done for her family and the bond she shared with him just because who his alleged sperm donor is? How should that even be relevant? And fine if it is but how does that make it okay for her to condone her son’s actions against another that she considered as her son?

The worst part is they never even show her to tell Suraj to stop even if for his own sake. The amount of vile that comes out of that man’s mouthed is truly disturbing and disgusting. And it’s not just Kabir he is like that with. He has equally disrespected his grandparents in front his mother and not a single peep from her mouth. That is very hard to digest.