Posted: 3 months ago

I just watched yesterday’s episode where Toshu left Kinjal and Pari to go somewhere with his didnt looking business partners…The way he said bye and asked Kinjal to look after herself and Pari felt like a precursor for something, like he ain’t returning not, not soon anyway…

Kinjal even mentioned them being deported if Toshu didn’t mend his ways…Do you think Toshu will be packed off to India by US authorities and Kinjal along with Maa will go looking for him or something along those lines and they may all land back in India again?

Why I say history would repeat itself is cause Aadhya might somehow reconcile with Anupama and again Maa might be at the crossroads and made to choose between Kinjal/Pari and Aadhya…

I know its too early for Aadhya to patch up with Maa and Shruti’s future is uncertain but this could be a possible track? 

Anyways even if it isn’t about Aadhya, Toshu leaving like that is definitely not right and indicating of them shifting back to India from fake Amreeka…

Vanraj also feels a bit left out you know with Baa turning all nicey nice and Titu-Dimpy ki nazdeekiyan are prepping for Maa’s return interferencesmiley9

Edited by hinz - 3 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Muskie thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Trollbaaz

Todhu kaand pe kaand karta hai aur choti naukrani usko baar baar maaf kar deti hai aur uska mess saaf karti hai only to be treated like the same again and againsmiley9

Adhya is not gonna accept anu sooner as of now, maybe she and shruti might team up against her and we know it that sensible, independent, educated and open minded women are always negative and cunningsmiley42

Edited by Muskie - 3 months ago
nutmeg7 thumbnail

You know I actually thought Toshu was on a suicide bombing mission 

lizzb1987 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I think it is too early for A-A patch up. However, even I got the same feeling that this fellow will land  himself in deep trouble. Not sure if again that would require Anupama to be back in their lives - staying with them, doing stuff for them. 

mehr05 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

Or

It was actually the scene where Toshu was bidding farewell. 

kidnapped, tortured and soon to be murdered by mafia, unless Ransoms n certsin demands are fulfilled...

Things which Maa can't handle koz she's broke. 

She can't take Kapadia's money koz she is setting closure there. 

Enter who?

N instead of Team fake Amreeka going back to India, its gonna be team India shifting to fake Amreeka. 

Vannu n Co ltd will shift to Amreeka to look for Toshu. smiley14

This is more plausible. 

Maa will again stand at crossroads

Vannu will again fall in love with Anu

Anu will be Baa's maid.

Babuji will upgrade his taste from cream roll to donuts

Kids will go to Amreeka schools. 

Shake_d_spear thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Or toshu visiting & settling in kanhaji's birth place ( jail ) howz that .

Aise boori baatein nhi bolte fake America ko barbaad karna hai.

Anupama deviji bolke nikle thi I m turning my face from ur all , see do she stand on her words