The_Best thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 months ago

I remember watching this show promo before it was aired, and I knew it was going to be garbage which is the case with almost every show where two women with one male is and the one woman is shown villain and one woman as the abla nari and the male lead who’s the cause of everything is shown innocent and free of all blame. The same misogyny trope where two beautiful women will be shown bad vs good and fighting over a useless man. 

But this show is even one step above. The male lead cheats on his wife, marries another woman in deception, and then cheats on her too with the first wife who also cheats on her best friend behind her back for this disgusting man. After all this, the first wife and the disgusting male lead are shown victims?? What do these two women even see in this disgusting pos? 

Edited by LizzieBennet - 2 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sumz_d thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

And what's disgusting is people supporting such garbage bogus leads smiley26 and bullying people like us who call it out. 

Wait till your post gets reported and closed. 

I just can't believe this bloody forum and show.

Kaha se aate hai aise log? smiley26

Aurora_77 thumbnail

Well said!

Good to see that so many people are able to see through the hypocrisy of the so-called 'positive' characters in this show. 

This show has victimised the villains (Raju, Pari and the Bajwas) while villainizing the victim (Neeti). 

But as sumz said, we get bullied here for calling it out. 

Edited by Aurora_77 - 2 months ago
Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

The makers of this show are next level misogynists. Glorifying a backstabbing Abla naari just like how Nandini was glorified in Silsila who cheats on her BFF with her husband, over here the so called Abla naari did a drama of renouncing her marriage for her BFF only to cheat on  her with him later. What do you call this other than betrayal? I wonder why the moderators are trying to suppress our opinions over this? 

Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mysteriousdoll

Dekha jaye to ye choti si bt h ki hum forum pr bt krte hain and they people bully us regularly

inki posts itni report ni ki hogi humne kyunki humein. inki posts se ghanta kuch frk nahi pdta

lekin in log ne itni report ki h jaise inko aag lg jati ho

kisi ko frustrate kr dena to such an extent ki people leave this forum

there would be a hell lot of karma waiting for them.

even jo maine moderator k against post daali shyd tumne b daali ti vo b deleted h usme to koi galat word ni tha

saaf sidhi manmaani aur biasness h

lagta h in moderators ko aive hi choose kr lete h salary vagareh ni milti tbhi to ye khud b biased hain

Twitter yaani ki X per aa jao. Waha par jam kar bash karoo.

Aurora_77 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mysteriousdoll

Dekha jaye to ye choti si bt h ki hum forum pr bt krte hain and they people bully us regularly

inki posts itni report ni ki hogi humne kyunki humein. inki posts se ghanta kuch frk nahi pdta

lekin in log ne itni report ki h jaise inko aag lg jati ho

kisi ko frustrate kr dena to such an extent ki people leave this forum

there would be a hell lot of karma waiting for them.

even jo maine moderator k against post daali shyd tumne b daali ti vo b deleted h usme to koi galat word ni tha

saaf sidhi manmaani aur biasness h

lagta h in moderators ko aive hi choose kr lete h salary vagareh ni milti tbhi to ye khud b biased hain

Haan maine bhi notice kiya tha humare posts delete kar diye. We were merely asking why that person is using words like 'threats' and 'hostile behaviour' for us and I also wrote our posts get reported cause the other fandom always instigates fanwars despite repeated requests not to comment in pro neeti threads. Those were such harmless posts man! 

It was that user who started playing blame games but that was totally ignored. A mod is supposed to be impartial and not biased towards a particular fangroup. Yaha pe unfortunately woh neutrality hai hi nahi. Don't even feel like visiting this forum anymore for this very reason. 

Aurora_77 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rein123

The makers of this show are next level misogynists. Glorifying a backstabbing Abla naari just like how Nandini was glorified in Silsila who cheats on her BFF with her husband, over here the so called Abla naari did a drama of renouncing her marriage for her BFF only to cheat on  her with him later. What do you call this other than betrayal? I wonder why the moderators are trying to suppress our opinions over this? 

Agreed. I wonder how this cheap, fraud couple is liked by some people. 

@Bold-Seems like they are Pari/Raju/Pariraju fans too. 

noodle2808 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Exactly - it's totally unbelievable how badly they have written Pari's character - she trusts her friend too much despite the evidence against her. She is so dumb! 

Jazzkapur thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_Best

I remember watching this show promo before it was aired, and I knew it was going to be garbage which is the case with almost every show where two women with one male is and the one woman is shown villain and one woman as the abla nari and the male lead who’s the cause of everything is shown innocent and free of all blame. The same misogyny trope where two beautiful women will be shown bad vs good and fighting over a useless man. 

But this show is even one step above. The male lead cheats on his wife, marries another woman in deception, and then cheats on her too with the first wife who also cheats on her best friend behind her back for this disgusting man. After all this, the first wife and the disgusting male lead are shown victims?? What do these two women even see in this disgusting pos? 

true. This show has set new level of misogyny. Almost Every itv show is misogynist but this show is baap of all misogynist shows. 

Jazzkapur thumbnail

Originally posted by: noodle2808

Exactly - it's totally unbelievable how badly they have written Pari's character - she trusts her friend too much despite the evidence against her. She is so dumb! 

i know makers want to portray pari as dumb, innocent n good hearted girl, i don't buy this at all. Initially she was but now she has become as cunning n manipulative as rajiv. The way they both fooled, cheated, backstabbed neeti, she is not dumb at all. Before neeti's memory loss, pari used to fight n argue with neeti in private saying things like 'rajiv Mera hai' but in front of everyone, she never reply back to neeti just to get sympathy. Upar se she says white lies like 'taai n chandrika loved neeti', 'i can do anything for neeti' while romancing sanju since the time when neeti asked her leave in every possible way! But she didn't leave! Lol! It's crystal clear that she truly doesn't care about neeti. She cares about rajiv only.