What would it take to shut down this show?

Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

How can we get this show to shut down and to put a curb on the objectionable content that is being served in the show? Who do we petition to? What is the procedure? Because this kind of BS should not be allowed to get broadcast on national television. When we did not tolerate EMA getting glorified in Silsila badalte Rishton ka why are we tolerating bigamy, fraud and cheating getting glorified on the TV screen. It is one thing to show the characters cheating their spouses and defrauding innocent women into getting married to them and having sexual relationship with them and another thing to actually glorify such crimes in the name of destiny couple? This show should get trashed in the public domain by every netizen possible why are we keeping quite?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mysteriousdoll thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rein123

How can we get this show to shut down and to put a curb on the objectionable content that is being served in the show? Who do we petition to? What is the procedure? Because this kind of BS should not be allowed to get broadcast on national television. When we did not tolerate EMA getting glorified in Silsila badalte Rishton ka why are we tolerating bigamy, fraud and cheating getting glorified on the TV screen. It is one thing to show the characters cheating their spouses and defrauding innocent women into getting married to them and having sexual relationship with them and another thing to actually glorify such crimes in the name of destiny couple? This show should get trashed in the public domain by every netizen possible why are we keeping quite?

Kyunki ye ekta kapoor ka show hai

kitni hi petition dal jayengi

ekta kapoor don hai tv industry ki

uske serial ko kuch nhi hone wala

Jazzkapur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

did silsila shut down becoz of backlash by viewers? As far as i remember, it was not shut down, it was shifted to ott platform after drashti dhami's exit

Jazzkapur thumbnail

Originally posted by: mysteriousdoll

more important point is trp. Colors ke sare shows me se, This show has most trp. So i don't think channel will shut it down

Aurora_77 thumbnail

I wish the same. This show is pure garbage and the message that it's giving out to the viewers is so disgusting I can't evensmiley11 Victim ko villain bana ke rakh dia aur real villain ek ke baad ek shaadi kare ja raha hai. And the sympathy overload for Pari and Raju by some fans is just smiley11

Rein123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jazzkapur

did silsila shut down becoz of backlash by viewers? As far as i remember, it was not shut down, it was shifted to ott platform after drashti dhami's exit

Drashti ended up quitting saying she did not want to play mother and her character got killed in the show. Eventually the plot got changed with aditi's character gaining prominence with her actually getting pregnant with Kunal's kid while they got divorced. Later on they bring a new guy for mauli while still showing Maunal scenes hinting at their reunion but at the end it Mauhan that becomes end game and show moves to the OTT platform.

Rein123 thumbnail

Phir show ko mass troll karein, taaki unhe Pata chalein how the show is being received.

mysteriousdoll thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Phir show ko mass troll karein, taaki unhe Pata chalein how the show is being received.

i can support you in this

but for most of the people on twitter 

these chapri itv shows doesn't matter

dont know if people will support or not

but there are many youtubers who roasts these types of shows..i am thinking of requesting youtuber to roast this

Rein123 thumbnail

but there are many youtubers who roasts these types of shows..i am thinking of requesting youtuber to roast this

That's great, I will check if tanvi gc is still active

Aurora_77 thumbnail

Bold- That's a good idea

This show deserves to be trolled badly