Sushant’s sister publishes his book to fulfil his dream(stay on topic)

priya185 thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

Sushant’s sister publishes his book to fulfil his dream
https://www.instagram.com/reel/C28vJY2y10B/?igsh=eDluZGo3eDVnMTVi

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Thanks for tagging me. 

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

As far as I understand it, the author is the sister and she writes about her brother and her own pain:

"No human is unacquainted with the concept of pain. It is an inescapable universal experience. Shweta Kirti’s pain has been, unfortunately, very public because of the death of her thirty-four-year-old brother, the Bollywood actor Sushant Singh Rajput." (Amazon)

Pain: A Portal To Enlightenment : Kirti, Shweta Singh: Amazon.in: Books

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Shweta Singh is a big fraud and just capitalising on SSR’s tragic death and milking it for money..there I said it…except for his dad no one seems genuine in this case..she stays in US and both her and her husband and notorious for being clout chasers and money crazy apparently..and dint give a damn about SSR when he was alive.

priya185 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

Shweta Singh is a big fraud and just capitalising on SSR’s tragic death and milking it for money..there I said it…except for his dad no one seems genuine in this case..she stays in US and both her and her husband and notorious for being clout chasers and money crazy apparently..and dint give a damn about SSR when he was alive.

If she wanted to capitalise she could have published the book before 

What proof do you have she is a fraud and wants to milk money? She is at least better than Rhea 

Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9

Sushant's family is disgusting. No wonder he wanted to keep them away.

Even his ex Ankita was such an self-centered attention seeker. Going to all those talk shows and trying to pass off as his vidhwa and trash talking about Rhea. She even kept talking about him in Bigg Boss a few weeks ago.

They all used him when he was alive and they continue to use him even after his death. Rhea seems to be one of the only few genuine ones.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Didn't Sushants brother in law have something called a Nepo meter ? 

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: priya185

If she wanted to capitalise she could have published the book before 

What proof do you have she is a fraud and wants to milk money? She is at least better than Rhea 

her husband was my friend’s husband’s colleague ..is quite a shady character from what I hear..I don’t know about Rhea..never really liked her either in general

Edited by MaxMayfield - 2 months ago
teri_Sanem thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: priya185

She is at least better than Rhea 

that she is not

1t1svat1t1s thumbnail

These people are still trying to milk the poor guy. Wish they had shown a fraction of this love when he was alive. He would’ve at least had them which would’ve given him a reason to live.