Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 months ago

Teri Baaton Mein Aisa Uljha Jiya is pushing up well on day one post the morning shows and should record an opening day collection in the 6.5-7 crore nett. The film will get to 6.50 crore nett and may even push higher in the final collections towards 7 crore nett. The film had opened at a 5-5.50 crore nett film so has improved from the afternoon onwards.

The improvement was likely in the bigger multiplexes but others have also showed healthy improvement through the day. It is not a great opening day number but its a good starting point for this film to go on if it has any merits. The genre is not exactly the best for the box office at the present time and these numbers are par numbers for the cast in this type of film.

It is all about what happens from here and if it can get into double digits on Sunday it will be having a decent weekend going into Valentines Week. The film should get some solid Saturday growth and then it becomes about consolidating on Sunday which many filsm have found it hard to do.

The best collections look from Delhi / NCR which again has been the case with most films post the pandemic. This genre was always best there but even the action films are tending to overindexed in this belt.  

BOI

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

StacyStyle thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I am rooting for Kriti and Shahid, hope it does very well.

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

corporate booking

Purple5 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Isn’t that good for this movie?

I liked the trailer 

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

SUPERB DAY1

Wishing this emerges a success..

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Purple5

Isn’t that good for this movie?

I liked the trailer 

It is amazing for this genre..

Maroonporsche thumbnail

I still say it can a Super Hit 

TorinoPasta thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Fair opening if we go by Shahid Kriti's bo pull and genre. 

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

I want this film to be a Success. From trailer, and amazing Songs, which are on loop in my car these days, this feel good vibe film should get Success.

Although there is a possibility I might not like the actual film when I will see it, but till now I am wishing this film to a Smash Hit.

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

the receipts /proof Show Me GIF - Show Me Them GIFs