Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 months ago

They showed a different angle of slap today. That was a hard slap 😔 😔 

arnavkushi14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Agree 🌚💀☠️

nipunsharma thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Hopefully makers show this because Angad has become full psycho and arrogant jerk so better this time Sahiba will initiate the divorce nd tell the counsellor about Angad slap, Angad only deserves seerat 

Yhcfan1 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I hate that I ever started watching this show. 

only positive is that hopefully Sahiba can start fresh somewhere else. want this sooo bad! can't this just show us something positive like this for once!? 

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Only daarji gave verdict that vyah hoga ya nahi hoga sirf tab decide hoga jab sach bahar aayega due to his tarazu. Once Sahiba gets the slap keerat will open up and show the marks and torned dress. As usual angad focus is on Garry not on Sahiba claims. Veerat wedding is not happening that will be when it will be proved veer kaand. Sahiba will be proven right and angad wrong. But the damage is done. Sahiba already gave up

On the relation aur slap ke baad to pakka she will leave. The slap looked intentional today angad venting out his frustration only. 

RoShaN_jAhAn thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: nipunsharma

Hopefully makers show this because Angad has become full psycho and arrogant jerk so better this time Sahiba will initiate the divorce nd tell the counsellor about Angad slap, Angad only deserves seerat 

angad ko jo karna hai kare ..I'm interested to see sahiba's indifference towrds every1 not just angad n her  growth as an artist ...they had shown Sai 's professional life,so I'm hopeful sahiba ka bhi milega .....p.s i feel slap ke baad keerat bolegi what all veer did 

nipunsharma thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Yes keerat has to open her mouth Sahiba tabhi free hogi when they will be separated officially warna Angad will crocodile tears shed karega nd Sahiba justify karegi jab tak sahan fully separate nhi hote officially tab tak Sahiba can’t start her life fresh Angad uske peeche rahega 

suji01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Kal paida hua rock star. Aise rock star har gali mohalle mein dekhne milenge. Its all about image for Veer and hence this psychotic behaviour and manipulation  I Am Angry Smiley

Edited by suji01 - 3 months ago
arnavkushi14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: nipunsharma

u are too much Nilunji , what anagd did today he is very much acted according to the situations , he wnats to believe but veer is dominating with zero track record , even Sahiba didn’t have that grip , and she didn’t let anagd to talk to keerat . Heck even Her parents are also doubtful … lets see tomorrow. And than we will rant on angad today he behaved normally only . Sahiba pushed him back . 

suji01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Angad needs to be admitted to a rehab for anger management lessons. His rage is out of control I'm So Angry Smiley