Posted: 21 days ago

Pakistan Elections 2024: Polling marred by rigging allegations and cellular and internet outages has concluded across Pakistan. 

Pakistanis braved cold winter weather and the threat of violence to start voting for a new parliament Thursday even as the death toll from twin bombings a day before claimed at least 30 lives, in the worst election-related violence ahead of the contested elections. 

Tens of thousands of police and paramilitary forces have been deployed at polling stations to ensure security. Still, on the eve of the election, a pair of bombings at election offices in the restive southwestern Baluchistan province killed at least 30 people and wounded more than two dozen others.


quoted from article linked ..


https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/world/pakistan/pakistan-general-elections-2024-pm-candidates-nawaz-sharif-bilawal-bhutto-zardari-imran-khan/liveblog/107503231.cms


Looks like a failed state … Rigged elections. Violence. No phone/ internet during polling, Etc. 

What are your thoughts ?

Edited by KJasoosChulbulP - 21 days ago
Posted: 21 days ago

And then they cry about how India's (world Biggest democracy) conducts unfair electionssmiley37smiley37


On a serious note, I am more interested in seeing who is winning?

And if what this article says is true then I know who is winningsmiley39

Posted: 21 days ago
Originally posted by Moonks


And then they cry about how India's (world Biggest democracy) conducts unfair electionssmiley37smiley37


On a serious note, I am more interested in seeing who is winning?

And if what this article says is true then I know who is winningsmiley39


Do you think it’s a failed state ? Almost bankrupt and way elections are being conducted. If not failed, certainly feels like one on the brink of it …


shocking to see all of internet and phones closed over elections …rigging bheeee openly Kar rahey hain….sorry state of affairs. smiley19


in the name of humanity I feel really sorry for the poor there that they don’t have a leader like NaMo to take them forward. smiley19

I would very much like to see a stable state as our neighbor…

Jai Shree Ram smiley27

Posted: 21 days ago

Originally posted by KJasoosChulbulP



Do you think it’s a failed state ? Almost bankrupt and way elections are being conducted. If not failed, certainly feels like one on the brink of it …


shocking to see all of internet and phones closed over elections …rigging bheeee openly Kar rahey hain….sorry state of affairs. smiley19


in the name of humanity I feel really sorry for the poor there that they don’t have a leader like NaMo to take them forward. smiley19

I would very much like to see a stable state as our neighbor…

Jai Shree Ram smiley27

Obviously they became a failed state the first time they removed their elected PM, the first time they curbed the power of an elected head in which people vested their will


And about Bankruptcy, the world knows this condition, they should have taken the help of other election authority of a country they trust which would have helped ensuring the fairness of the election.


The best way to ensure your elections are not rigged is EVM, those who don't understand how it works claim that it can be rigged but it can't be, the western world believes it's inefficient cause they aren't the one who invented this technique, No one can hack into the system as it is not connected by any sort of outside network, you can't connect it to Internet and it doens't work with WiFi, so this could have saved pak democracy to an extent but it's obvious they don't trust India because trusting India means accepting the fact the Pakistan is the worst decision taken by Jinnah which they won't accept that.


And the crux is Pakistan has been a failed state since day 1 cause they don't respect the will of the people 

Posted: 21 days ago
Originally posted by Moonks


Obviously they became a failed state the first time they removed their elected PM, the first time they curbed the power of an elected head in which people vested their will


And about Bankruptcy, the world knows this condition, they should have taken the help of other election authority of a country they trust which would have helped ensuring the fairness of the election.


The best way to ensure your elections are not rigged is EVM, those who don't understand how it works claim that it can be rigged but it can't be, the western world believes it's inefficient cause they aren't the one who invented this technique, No one can hack into the system as it is not connected by any sort of outside network, you can't connect it to Internet and it doens't work with WiFi, so this could have saved pak democracy to an extent but it's obvious they don't trust India because trusting India means accepting the fact the Pakistan is the worst decision taken by Jinnah which they won't accept that.


And the crux is Pakistan has been a failed state since day 1 cause they don't respect the will of the people 


Haan… too many military coups …fueling extremism and corrupt politicians there definitely hasn’t helped. smiley19


Just feeling really bad for them in the name of humanity …I am moderate liberal and their pain and suffering gives me tremendous sorrow smiley19


Where are the voices that keep shouting to build schools. Colleges. Hospitals ? They don’t even need to say that for India anymore as we doing so much of it. But I hope they start speaking up and demanding progress and development for them…


May our Ram Laalaaa shower them with blessings and peaceful future 


Jai Shree Ram smiley27

Edited by KJasoosChulbulP - 21 days ago
Posted: 21 days ago

Originally posted by KJasoosChulbulP


Pakistan Elections 2024: Polling marred by rigging allegations and cellular and internet outages has concluded across Pakistan. 

Pakistanis braved cold winter weather and the threat of violence to start voting for a new parliament Thursday even as the death toll from twin bombings a day before claimed at least 30 lives, in the worst election-related violence ahead of the contested elections. 

Tens of thousands of police and paramilitary forces have been deployed at polling stations to ensure security. Still, on the eve of the election, a pair of bombings at election offices in the restive southwestern Baluchistan province killed at least 30 people and wounded more than two dozen others.


quoted from article linked ..


https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/world/pakistan/pakistan-general-elections-2024-pm-candidates-nawaz-sharif-bilawal-bhutto-zardari-imran-khan/liveblog/107503231.cms


Looks like a failed state … Rigged elections. Violence. No phone/ internet during polling, Etc. 

What are your thoughts ?

I feel extremely sorry for the citizens of pakistan. Those innocent people are leading a horrible life due to politicians. They don't get proper education, fundamental rights etc. India has 10000 times better position than pakistan atleast coz we are living far better life than them 

Posted: 21 days ago

Originally posted by KJasoosChulbulP



Haan… too many military coups …fueling extremism and corrupt politicians there definitely hasn’t helped. smiley19


Just feeling really bad for them in the name of humanity …I am moderate liberal and their pain and suffering gives me tremendous sorrow smiley19


Where are the voices that keep shouting to build schools. Colleges. Hospitals ? They don’t even need to say that for India anymore as we doing so much of it. But I hope they start speaking up and demanding progress and development for them…


May our Ram Laalaaa shower them with blessings and peaceful future 


Jai Shree Ram smiley27

You know why some people become terrorist from childhood because they are in the name of namaaz they are taught jihaad and they are brainwashed to think that this is what allah wants. Those who believe that and kill innocent people they go to hell(they deserve it). But the people who don't believe them and use their own brain still leads a poor life in pakistan. The lack of democracy is destroying the lives of the innocent people 

Posted: 21 days ago

Originally posted by Moonks


And then they cry about how India's (world Biggest democracy) conducts unfair electionssmiley37smiley37


On a serious note, I am more interested in seeing who is winning?

And if what this article says is true then I know who is winningsmiley39

Does not matter who wins in the end Army will have control. 

Posted: 21 days ago

Originally posted by KJasoosChulbulP


Pakistan Elections 2024: Polling marred by rigging allegations and cellular and internet outages has concluded across Pakistan. 

Pakistanis braved cold winter weather and the threat of violence to start voting for a new parliament Thursday even as the death toll from twin bombings a day before claimed at least 30 lives, in the worst election-related violence ahead of the contested elections. 

Tens of thousands of police and paramilitary forces have been deployed at polling stations to ensure security. Still, on the eve of the election, a pair of bombings at election offices in the restive southwestern Baluchistan province killed at least 30 people and wounded more than two dozen others.


quoted from article linked ..


https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/world/pakistan/pakistan-general-elections-2024-pm-candidates-nawaz-sharif-bilawal-bhutto-zardari-imran-khan/liveblog/107503231.cms


Looks like a failed state … Rigged elections. Violence. No phone/ internet during polling, Etc. 

What are your thoughts ?

Cells and internet may not be allowed but bombs will surely be 💣💣

Posted: 20 days ago

Originally posted by KJasoosChulbulP



Do you think it’s a failed state ? Almost bankrupt and way elections are being conducted. If not failed, certainly feels like one on the brink of it …


shocking to see all of internet and phones closed over elections …rigging bheeee openly Kar rahey hain….sorry state of affairs. smiley19


in the name of humanity I feel really sorry for the poor there that they don’t have a leader like NaMo to take them forward. smiley19

I would very much like to see a stable state as our neighbor…

Jai Shree Ram smiley27

@bold - me too. I would like to have a stable Pakistan and one that doesn’t indulge in terrorism and radicalization. 

By popularity, Imran is ahead. Can’t say for sure that their Army would let him rule in peace. 

Related Topics

doc-text Topics pencil Author stackexchange Replies eye Views clock Last Post Reply
Upcoming Elections - Vote with a conscience

pencil KJasoosChulbulP   stackexchange 438   eye 6580

KJasoosChulbulP 438 6580 5 hours ago NimbuMirchi
Kangana Will Contest Lok Sabha Elections If Lord Krishna Blesses

pencil oyebollywood   stackexchange 55   eye 2808

oyebollywood 55 2808 3 months ago Petrichor80
Surgical strike by Iran in Pakistan

pencil Moonks   stackexchange 3   eye 569

Moonks 3 569 1 months ago Palak2812
State of Hindu Girls In Pakistan

pencil Zeal17   stackexchange 57   eye 3311

Zeal17 57 3311 2 months ago Kyahikahoon
Humanitarian crisis brewing closer home...in pakistan!

pencil Funtuss   stackexchange 34   eye 2362

Funtuss 34 2362 3 months ago TotalBetty

Topic Info

11 Participants 48 Replies 1285Views

Topic started by KJasoosChulbulP

Last replied by KJasoosChulbulP

loader
loader
up-open TOP