95027 thumbnail
Posted: 8 months ago

Pakistan Elections 2024: Polling marred by rigging allegations and cellular and internet outages has concluded across Pakistan.

Pakistanis braved cold winter weather and the threat of violence to start voting for a new parliament Thursday even as the death toll from twin bombings a day before claimed at least 30 lives, in the worst election-related violence ahead of the contested elections.

Tens of thousands of police and paramilitary forces have been deployed at polling stations to ensure security. Still, on the eve of the election, a pair of bombings at election offices in the restive southwestern Baluchistan province killed at least 30 people and wounded more than two dozen others.

quoted from article linked ..

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/world/pakistan/pakistan-general-elections-2024-pm-candidates-nawaz-sharif-bilawal-bhutto-zardari-imran-khan/liveblog/107503231.cms

Looks like a failed state … Rigged elections. Violence. No phone/ internet during polling, Etc.

What are your thoughts ?

Edited by KJasoosChulbulP - 8 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Moonks thumbnail

And then they cry about how India's (world Biggest democracy) conducts unfair electionssmiley37smiley37

On a serious note, I am more interested in seeing who is winning?

And if what this article says is true then I know who is winningsmiley39

95027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Moonks

And then they cry about how India's (world Biggest democracy) conducts unfair electionssmiley37smiley37

Do you think it’s a failed state ? Almost bankrupt and way elections are being conducted. If not failed, certainly feels like one on the brink of it …

shocking to see all of internet and phones closed over elections …rigging bheeee openly Kar rahey hain….sorry state of affairs. smiley19

in the name of humanity I feel really sorry for the poor there that they don’t have a leader like NaMo to take them forward. smiley19

I would very much like to see a stable state as our neighbor…

Jai Shree Ram smiley27

Moonks thumbnail

Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

Do you think it’s a failed state ? Almost bankrupt and way elections are being conducted. If not failed, certainly feels like one on the brink of it …

shocking to see all of internet and phones closed over elections …rigging bheeee openly Kar rahey hain….sorry state of affairs. smiley19

in the name of humanity I feel really sorry for the poor there that they don’t have a leader like NaMo to take them forward. smiley19

Jai Shree Ram smiley27

Obviously they became a failed state the first time they removed their elected PM, the first time they curbed the power of an elected head in which people vested their will

And about Bankruptcy, the world knows this condition, they should have taken the help of other election authority of a country they trust which would have helped ensuring the fairness of the election.

The best way to ensure your elections are not rigged is EVM, those who don't understand how it works claim that it can be rigged but it can't be, the western world believes it's inefficient cause they aren't the one who invented this technique, No one can hack into the system as it is not connected by any sort of outside network, you can't connect it to Internet and it doens't work with WiFi, so this could have saved pak democracy to an extent but it's obvious they don't trust India because trusting India means accepting the fact the Pakistan is the worst decision taken by Jinnah which they won't accept that.

And the crux is Pakistan has been a failed state since day 1 cause they don't respect the will of the people

95027 thumbnail

Obviously they became a failed state the first time they removed their elected PM, the first time they curbed the power of an elected head in which people vested their will

And about Bankruptcy, the world knows this condition, they should have taken the help of other election authority of a country they trust which would have helped ensuring the fairness of the election.

The best way to ensure your elections are not rigged is EVM, those who don't understand how it works claim that it can be rigged but it can't be, the western world believes it's inefficient cause they aren't the one who invented this technique, No one can hack into the system as it is not connected by any sort of outside network, you can't connect it to Internet and it doens't work with WiFi, so this could have saved pak democracy to an extent but it's obvious they don't trust India because trusting India means accepting the fact the Pakistan is the worst decision taken by Jinnah which they won't accept that.

And the crux is Pakistan has been a failed state since day 1 cause they don't respect the will of the people

Haan… too many military coups …fueling extremism and corrupt politicians there definitely hasn’t helped. smiley19

Just feeling really bad for them in the name of humanity …I am moderate liberal and their pain and suffering gives me tremendous sorrow smiley19

Where are the voices that keep shouting to build schools. Colleges. Hospitals ? They don’t even need to say that for India anymore as we doing so much of it. But I hope they start speaking up and demanding progress and development for them…

May our Ram Laalaaa shower them with blessings and peaceful future

Jai Shree Ram smiley27

Edited by KJasoosChulbulP - 8 months ago
RockingSunny thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 6

Pakistan Elections 2024: Polling marred by rigging allegations and cellular and internet outages has concluded across Pakistan.

Pakistanis braved cold winter weather and the threat of violence to start voting for a new parliament Thursday even as the death toll from twin bombings a day before claimed at least 30 lives, in the worst election-related violence ahead of the contested elections.

Tens of thousands of police and paramilitary forces have been deployed at polling stations to ensure security. Still, on the eve of the election, a pair of bombings at election offices in the restive southwestern Baluchistan province killed at least 30 people and wounded more than two dozen others.

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/world/pakistan/pakistan-general-elections-2024-pm-candidates-nawaz-sharif-bilawal-bhutto-zardari-imran-khan/liveblog/107503231.cms

Looks like a failed state … Rigged elections. Violence. No phone/ internet during polling, Etc.

What are your thoughts ?

I feel extremely sorry for the citizens of pakistan. Those innocent people are leading a horrible life due to politicians. They don't get proper education, fundamental rights etc. India has 10000 times better position than pakistan atleast coz we are living far better life than them
RockingSunny thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 6

Haan… too many military coups …fueling extremism and corrupt politicians there definitely hasn’t helped. smiley19

Just feeling really bad for them in the name of humanity …I am moderate liberal and their pain and suffering gives me tremendous sorrow smiley19

Where are the voices that keep shouting to build schools. Colleges. Hospitals ? They don’t even need to say that for India anymore as we doing so much of it. But I hope they start speaking up and demanding progress and development for them…

May our Ram Laalaaa shower them with blessings and peaceful future

Jai Shree Ram smiley27

You know why some people become terrorist from childhood because they are in the name of namaaz they are taught jihaad and they are brainwashed to think that this is what allah wants. Those who believe that and kill innocent people they go to hell(they deserve it). But the people who don't believe them and use their own brain still leads a poor life in pakistan. The lack of democracy is destroying the lives of the innocent people
Palak2812 thumbnail

Does not matter who wins in the end Army will have control.

Spideyweb thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

What are your thoughts ?

Cells and internet may not be allowed but bombs will surely be 💣💣

566912 thumbnail
Posted: 7 months ago

Jai Shree Ram smiley27

@bold - me too. I would like to have a stable Pakistan and one that doesn’t indulge in terrorism and radicalization.

By popularity, Imran is ahead. Can’t say for sure that their Army would let him rule in peace.