Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai 09th Feb 2024 Episode Discussions Thread - Page 4

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KajalRai21 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Posted: 3 months ago

You know what i lowkey wanted ki Armaan Abhira ke kidnapping ke time Ruhi ke saath ho aur Abhira ko Ruhi ki wajah se ignore kare. I know i am bad but seriously this man need it that Abhira is his responsibility (in his language) not Ruhi and now when he didn't fulfilled it this happen. All of this happened because he was busy with Ruhi. Kal ke baad i seriously wanted that ise guilty hone kaa bohot shouk hai ab iske liye bhi ho. He deserves it.

One More thing i am na unable to understand Dadisa character sometimes they show that she can do anything for family but sometimes she support sanjay even after knowing his deed. It's confusing honestly.

Anyway Manish Chachi she is toh anyway my favourite "inki tareef main toh shabd kam pad jaaye" charu i don't see anything bad in the scene. She is a competitor of abhira and want to do something big in her life her getting jealous with abhira is normal. We all are human we all get jealous when we didn't get what we want. Anyway i still don't understand Vp entry here why he is here. 

And most important question who will save abhira now. Since armaan is busy, by the way i am biting my nails.

vibrantvibes thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: priyabehera

Aur bol raha hai ki meri baby sherni hai phupha ka Moye Moye smiley36

Yuvraj me aapni baby ke Bina kanhi jaata nhi na smiley36

Baby ke Babu ab woh armaan babu ko control krti hai smiley36

Yuvi's lines are equally entertaining smiley37

priyabehera thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: vibrantvibes

Agar realization hona hain kisiko then it has to be Armaan. Abhira doesnt love kinda love him yet. For sure.. But Armaan is gone casesmiley39 

Literally twice he addressed Ruhi as ABHIRAsmiley39smiley37 Dear soulmate Ru, please chullu bhar paani mein doob jaosmiley37 

Toh aap keh rahe ki aaj soulmate ka Moye Moye hua ..?smiley36meine woh gaana dekh kr hi skip kr dia 

pranurosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: AribaShiblisep

Not Armaan taking care of Ruhi but calling her Abhira 😭

Stop 

You Were Serious Laugh GIF - You Were Serious Laugh Laughing - Discover & Share GIFs

vibrantvibes thumbnail
vibrantvibes thumbnail

Originally posted by: priyabehera

Toh aap keh rahe ki aaj soulmate ka Moye Moye hua ..?smiley36meine woh gaana dekh kr hi skip kr dia 

He twice called her Abhirasmiley37 Within a min duration smiley37smiley37 

Kal jayega uske liye guilt trip pe.. udhar yuvi iski wife leke udegasmiley37 

IDSlover thumbnail

Ruhi was perfect in the morning, no cough or no sign of sickness. She got sick because Armaan said that they should maintain distance from each other? 

And Armaan went to guilt trip. Why can't he call his cousins to help her? or intha bada ghar and they are sooo rich don't they have female house helpers to take care of things? why can't he call them.

Why is he again going closer to her and giving false hopes to her each time. I feel it is Armaan's fault since day one. 

He told he never marry anyone and she will always stays in his heart as his lover.

Then he married, still he is soft looks at her every time. why can't he avoid her. 

He can avoid situations like today, he can stay at office until Abhira comes back, he knows Ruhi is after him then why should he come early. he can hide from her as mush as he can. But no, he is willingly doing all these things.

Ruhi is not a saint but he is more evil than her. He is playing with her feelings and scolding Abhira when she raises her voice about their so called jayda friedship.