Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

StacyStyle thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 months ago

I find them so boring, they literally have no chemistry at all. Do they even have a hit movie together?

sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Both of these shallow airheads are a big drama themselves, they don't need a family drama film. 

🤣 

desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Good question lauriesa ; no they don’t. But shahid and Kareena also were disliked as a pair until JWM happened. People said they looked physically mismatched coz Bebo always had a larger bone structure and shahid was more petite. I think it really depends on the story; if the story is good and characters have chemistry; so will the actors

Edited by desigal90 - 2 months ago
Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Honestly I am looking forward of their movie. It will be a nice change.

desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

If Kareena just stares at him the way she stares at him irl, the characters just need to be do their part 

https://x.com/kareenak_fc/status/1755360396498870624?s=46&t=WpJ04Dqo9xxzDfSAOsfJFA

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Does ANY real life couple couple have chemistry onscreen ? Abhi-Aish, Ajay-Kajol, etc. All flops. I believe it’s cos since   they are a real couple , they don’t have any sexual tension onscreen. 

Edited by 2RsFan - 2 months ago
Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

A lot of real life couples don’t have chemistry. I watched the interview of Saif saying they should live in separate rooms while shooting for their movie. Let’s see how this film go, they looked good in the interview. Saif has great chemistry with preity and dp. I know his best friends with preity but I wonder if him and preity dated before. 

Edited by Terenaina - 2 months ago
wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Terenaina

A lot of real life couples don’t have chemistry. I watched the interview of Saif saying they should live in separate rooms while shooting for their movie. Let’s see how this film go, they looked good in the interview. Saif has great chemistry with preity and dp. I know his best friends with preity but I wonder if him and preity dated before. 

I don’t think so they dated. I think personally Preity had best chemistry with srk,Salman, Hrithik, and Aamir I did not like her pairings with him. Deepika on the other hand looked best with nawab n then rani who looked good with ab Bachchan jr too.