Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kittykatkit thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: moosewithagoose

If you don't like sth,simple don't watch it. I'm sure in Pakistan and india, there is group of audience who likes cricket and we have only had literally one cricket based show which was 22 qadam. 

there’s a hundred saas bahu dramas and there’s only been one cricket based as far as I can remember so I don’t understand the complaint like there’s a hundred on air at the moment 

hypnotoad thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: moosewithagoose

If you don't like sth,simple don't watch it. I'm sure in Pakistan and india, there is group of audience who likes cricket and we have only had literally one cricket based show which was 22 qadam. 

I was quoting that tweet to share the ss that mentioned a new series with khushal is coming. not that cricket shows shouldn't be made. some people were wondering about khushal's next project.

hypnotoad thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

discussing trps, views, box office, industry economics, market trends is as valid a discussion topic in a pak drama forum as is discussing plot, character, direction, celeb relationships and affairs, photoshoots and fd news. Not every discussion of trps and views is about putting down some show or actor or elevating another show or actor. there is no compulsion to engage in a discussion topic that is of no interest to one as we all do anyways. the tussle between commerce an art is inherent to this industry and we should be able to have a conversation about it. but imagining insults and shade where none is intended, or brigading these discussions, is not cool.

Edited by hypnotoad - 3 months ago
Haalim thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Bilal Abbas Khan

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

I think they both make a good looking couple so idk who is a catch for whom smiley36 Bilaal seems to be reserved and Dure is bubbly so they balance each other out.

I'm waiting for Billu to become a dulha as soon as possible & he definitely looks good with Dure smiley42

G259 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9

Sajal Ali

https://reviewit.pk/ayeza-khan-brother-ex-fiance-accuses-ayeza-of-destroying-relationship/

I know that this is very old and you guys must have already discussed about this but since I am new to all this,can anyone spill the beans?

Kittykatkit thumbnail

Originally posted by: G259

https://reviewit.pk/ayeza-khan-brother-ex-fiance-accuses-ayeza-of-destroying-relationship/

I know that this is very old and you guys must have already discussed about this but since I am new to all this,can anyone spill the beans?

nothing came of it . Ayeza never responded to it so it just went away . Most people just took it as a bitter ex trying to ruin her reputation so it didn’t really cause much controversy 

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Has Ayeza Signed a New Drama After Jaan e Jahaan ?? Why she's not taking new dramas

G259 thumbnail

Sajal Ali

Originally posted by: Kittykatkit

nothing came of it . Ayeza never responded to it so it just went away . Most people just took it as a bitter ex trying to ruin her reputation so it didn’t really cause much controversy 

Thanks for respondingsmiley27

G259 thumbnail

Sajal Ali

Originally posted by: anikamathur

Has Ayeza Signed a New Drama After Jaan e Jahaan ?? Why she's not taking new dramas

Don't think so.Haven't heard of any upcoming dramas.

Kittykatkit thumbnail

Originally posted by: anikamathur

I think her and Danish like to take turns working so if his shooting for his new drama she’ll probably wait a while before signing something new