Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KJasoosChulbulP thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: NathuPaapi

Bas itna Jaan lo ... Jab cinema hall Khali pada ho ... Kutta bhi na jhaank Raha ho tab corporates khoob saare ticket books Kara ke online portray karte hai ki show housefull ja rahe hain. Badle me actors un corporates ki ads fees me compensate kar dete hain smiley2

Wow. I had no idea this happens. I guess the billion dollar movies I see i should stick too. Usmey this nonsense not possible 🤣🤣🤣

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: rickyproctor27

Aamir, Madhuri, Sridevi will be super fun! 

Really? I feel it's one of very few decent performances of his. Vidya usually stands out in most of her roles! :)

I only like Abhishek when he's paired with Rani. She's able to bring the best out of him otherwise I find him rather colorless. Even in his movies with Aish, I might like them for Aish (Kuch Naa Kaho, Dhaai Akshar Prem Ke, Dhoom 2, Umrao Jaan, etc.) but not for Abhishek. 

And I agree, Vidya does stand out always. Except in some of her awful commercial films early on in her career like Kismat Konnection and Heyy Babyy. She was horrible and out of place in those.

behindyou thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I never knew movie KHKN even exist smiley36 Read the plot on insta, seems interesting. Will catch up

rickyproctor27 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RaniPreityAish

I only like Abhishek when he's paired with Rani. She's able to bring the best out of him otherwise I find him rather colorless. Even in his movies with Aish, I might like them for Aish (Kuch Naa Kaho, Dhaai Akshar Prem Ke, Dhoom 2, Umrao Jaan, etc.) but not for Abhishek. 

And I agree, Vidya does stand out always. Except in some of her awful commercial films early on in her career like Kismat Konnection and Heyy Babyy. She was horrible and out of place in those.

5 movies make Abhishek's career for me. Yuva, Sarkar, B&B, KANK, Guru. Rani is in 3 of them :). Guess you're right. 

Yup, I think she learnt well from those awful movies and found her forte.