Climate Issues - Self Sufficient living

Priya_SS thumbnail
Posted: 4 months ago

Hi/Hello/Namstey Everyone - Welcome. 

Here we can discuss about current climate issues and come up with ideas on overcoming them,with an aim towards self sufficient living in the near future, save earth and save ourselves. 

Please feel free to drop in a line about your valuable thoughts. 

A kind request to be mindful of your language and respect each other opinions. .

Thank you very very much. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Priya_SS thumbnail

My thoughts are, we are all living lifes in the best way we cansmiley31, but we can do so much more, if we pay little attentionsmiley10.

By having trees planted aroundsmiley20, having some bare soil area in our surroundingssmiley20, dedicated to growing fruit and vegetablessmiley41 will help, rain water soak into mother earthsmiley27, prevent soil erosionsmiley40, the water logging and flooding in the long run. smiley42

Summon.All thumbnail

Hi !

Its a great topic that you have started.✅

We all need to come to grips with the state of the current world in terms of ecological impact of human activities.

I myself started a topic about sustainable off-grid living, pondering whether such a thing is even possible in India "Sustainable Off-grid Living in India" in the "Home/ Forums/ Debate Mansion"

I hope people discuss and contribute on this great topic of yours.

Cheers! 

Priya_SS thumbnail

Thank you for your kind words Summon All. I am quite keen on these subjects especially to help improve our living. Checked your topic,

its very interesting. I am curious to learn more about this.

Edited by Priya_SS - 4 months ago