Swathi.A thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 months ago

Ruhi is repeatedly being turned down by Armaan somewhere or other still she is trying to get close and wants to be with only him..

Abhira has certainly made it clear today that till she is here she is his wife yet still ruhi came back to him next scene..

What does Ruhi want from armaan..can anyone who understood Ruhi pls explain..what does keeping her as priority mean ?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shahi10 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Swathiyaa

Ruhi is repeatedly being turned down by Armaan somewhere or other still she is trying to get close and wants to be with only him..

Abhira has certainly made it clear today that till she is here she is his wife yet still ruhi came back to him next scene..

What does Ruhi want from armaan..can anyone who understood Ruhi pls explain..what does keeping her as priority mean ?

She's just a hurt ex-lover who's seeing her ex-lover give another girl (whom his family hates much more than Ruhi) all the effort and time that she wanted from him. She's not coming from an evil standpoint, just jealous and resentful. I'm not favoring her but I understand her. She's still very attached to Armaan and she still thinks that all her happiness can be derived from this one man. So she's somewhat obsessed with him and is longing for the relationship she never got to have with him. Having her as Armaan's "priority" just reassures her that she will not lose her place in his life especially considering that Armaan's now married and he has wife who rationally is higher up than her in his life. It's morally bad and embarrassing on Ruhi's side to do this but she sort of just has to get out of this phase imo.

He might have been the first man who flirted/liked her which might've made her fall in "love" with him more. I know that I was definitely a lot more crazily attached to the guy who showed me a lot of attention and love and then realized that I was in love with the idea of him rather than him when he showed me his true colors. I think the same is happening to Ruhi.

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Ruhi wants Armaan to give her more importance than what he gives Abhira. 

Swathi.A thumbnail

Given so what she gets? 

Swathi.A thumbnail

Oh God... Now that she has married someone at her own will, still wanting to be with ex ? I can understand she needs time but going around him and begging him all the time for attention and priority doesnt it make her feel bad about herself ? 

I am asking ,won't our own conscience question our self worth ?

Just trying you understand her character..

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

In simple words, she wants every right as Mrs Armaan Poddar. And she's ready to be even his mistress for that. Too bad for her that Armaan has some morality and dignity, unlike her. 

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Given so what she gets? 

She gets the satisfaction that she is still the "closest person to her love" despite circumstances. It is her need for validation of love from Armaan

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I dont think Armaan is holding back due to dignity/morality. ITs simple fear of conseuqences. It will be very embarrassing for him and Ruhi if family  learn the truth and no one is gonna buy his explanation that he did this for Rohit. Because he essentially made Rohit feel cheated and he just left for good due to the heartbreak. Moreover if the truth is revealed he will be kicked out and could lose his place in the family. so his inability to do EMA in full fledged way comes from fear. 

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Pinecone

I dont think Armaan is holding back due to dignity/morality. ITs simple fear of conseuqences. It will be very embarrassing for him and Ruhi if family  learn the truth and no one is gonna buy his explanation that he did this for Rohit. Because he essentially made Rohit feel cheated and he just left for good due to the heartbreak. Moreover if the truth is revealed he will be kicked out and could lose his place in the family. so his inability to do EMA in full fledged way comes from fear. 

Armaan is weak and spineless. But I don't think he has ever shown any interest in an extramarital relationship with Ruhi. He avoids any confrontations and unpleasantness possible. So he keeps silent. And also gives Ruhi a lot of leeway, thanks to her childhood trauma, gaslighting and guilt. That is wrongly interpreted by Ruhi, who lives in her own delusional world. He's a weak character, but not immoral like Ruhi.

India_TV thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Pinecone

IMO......armaan is a weak character, but a moral one....even ruhi knows that...he will support the right always...thats what she said....thwu u support the right...but wll u support me even when i m wrong...thats the proise she wanted...

so having anything to do with his bro's wife is not right...and armaan will not do it...

he does not want to have any such immoral relationship with ruhi...because it is immoral...they have theor respective partners....he is not able to draw the line...as ruhi had left the house and he had to work hard to get her back....he does not want to be blamed again for the same...IMO...😂