lily18 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

In the episode 98 Omi mentioned the name Monty Bhaiya, who was real culprit behind the supply of expired medicines to the hospital. According to Omi he had warned Monty Bhaiya that vaccine date of the medicines have expired still he bought the medicines on Omi's name, changed the label and supplied it to the Basantkhedi hospital. As the owner of Angel pharma, all the legal documents & the signatures on the transaction documents are on Omi's name, as a result he will go to jail if the truth comes out about Angel Pharma's involvement in Navya's case. 

So, does that makes Omi just an unwilling accomplice of the crime??  Was Omi really involved in Navya's death or there is more to the story?? 

Edited by lily18 - 3 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sana_Jannat thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

It started due to Omi's Carelessness .

1st of all who told him to sign any legal documents without knowing or cross-checking information?

As A CEO he has some responsibilities!.

2nd if he really cared why didn't use Their Full power / sources to stop Monty or That supply.

I think they will show Monty is another manipulator like GiriRaj and Most probably knows few secret of GiriRaj or Omi .

That's why Giri isn't doing anything.

See I feel if Giriraj or even omi really wanted they could find A better way Than putting blame on someone else or hiding it.

Edited by Sana_Jannat - 3 months ago
lily18 thumbnail

I really like your POV.. Keep commenting & share your views. 

lily18 thumbnail

Yes, Omi & Giriraj could have handled it in a better way than trying to bury all information.. 

I too think this Monty have some sort of leverage on Giriraj & Omi. 

Let's see what the story reveals. 

rakeshopg thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Even if it looks like Monty the real culprit, Omi cannot be spared, because he was aware of the expired medicine. More importantly, he could have stopped Monty which he did not/unable to do. So he indirectly involved in the deaths and may a culprit to support Monty in tampering the papers/evidences..

I think, Giriraj will use/blackmail Monty to stop Kavya to save himself, so that Omi is saved too. Looks like it will be Monty vs Kavya whereas Giriraj will again call the shots in the background..

rakeshopg thumbnail

Dont think, Monty will blackmail Giriraj/Omi even if he knows the truth about them. If that happens, may be Kavya will save Giriraj/Omi and win their hearts this time (it would be the only possibility)..

OR somehow it will be proved that Giriraj/Omi were manipulated by Monty and hence they are not responsible for the deaths..

It may be the other way round, Giriraj will blackmail Monty to save Omi here..

But, it looks like Omi will not get severe punishment and may still go to jail and come back a better person later/end of his role for now..

Tej0707 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rakeshopg

Even if it looks like Monty the real culprit, Omi cannot be spared, because he was aware of the expired medicine. More importantly, he could have stopped Monty which he did not/unable to do. So he indirectly involved in the deaths and may a culprit to support Monty in tampering the papers/evidences..

I think, Giriraj will use/blackmail Monty to stop Kavya to save himself, so that Omi is saved too. Looks like it will be Monty vs Kavya whereas Giriraj will again call the shots in the background..

Agree with you many childrens and intern doctors lost their lives because of this carelessness and giriraj knows everything about omi and monty basant khedi kand. he would have used his power to punish the real culprit but seems omi involvement in this kand he tried to close this case. And now giriraj may  try to involve monty to create more problems in kavya life so that justice could not be served to navya. But somehow giriraj,omi,monty are the culprits need to be punished for their direct or indirect involvement.

rakeshopg thumbnail

Dont think, Giriraj will be punished. But Monty and Omi must be punished because they did the crime directly/indirectly. Looks like Omi may be escaped this time, either through Alka (thats why the bond being built between Alka and Kavya?) or Giriraj will try everything possible to blackmail Kavya through her work/Adi/Bansal family...etc.

But this time Kavya should not give up and most importantly Adi should stand by her (otherwise she will become weak again). Because, the most important point here is, justice for the death of innocent kids and intern doctors. No punishment can justify that..

Omi is perfect match for Alka.. same IQ level but he is more cunning..

So any one can manipulate him.. i guess thats the only explanation for the blunder he did..

And monty will white wash his image and chances of omi become positive is still seen on the show

Yes.. i fear that Adhi will find out the whole truth about Monty and Omi where as kavya will feel that Adhi to save Omi is trying to blame on monty