firewings_diya thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

So we cannot watch it online?

you can but on other sites not on hotstarsmiley1

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Hotstar is not available in my country. Which other sites?

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

you can but on other sites not on hotstarsmiley1

firewings_diya thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

Hotstar is not available in my country. Which other sites?

yodesitv.info 

Shirsha thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 5

I watched the first episode. But I don't want to continue. I am not interested. Are you watching Prachand Ashok? 

firewings_diya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shirsha

I watched the first episode. But I don't want to continue. I am not interested. Are you watching Prachand Ashok? 

no i am just here to withness trolling smiley36

Shirsha thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: MochaQueen

Matlab?? TV pe nahi aayega??

Hina, 5 tarik se tv pe start ho gaya hai Baghin. Kal maine 3rd episode dekha show ka. 

Edited by Shirsha - 3 months ago
NostalgiaLove thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

My review of the show:-

1- No foundation of the plot, they randomly introduced characters like Helena and Diana without properly explaining them. Probably they thought everyone would Google a out them. 🤣

2- The relationship of Bindusara and Ashok is historically accurate but not this Kundali part. Bindusara disliked Ashok because he wasn't handsome and later his popularity became a threat to the position of Sushima, Crown Prince and he thought that probably Ashok wanted to dethrone him and kill Sushima. Therefore the relationship was Highly complexed. He sent Ashok to Taxila but without weapons so that he could perish there but he became successful. So the complex relationship is accurate but it wasn't due to some Kundali. 

3- Sushim's mom is shown as Diana who is called Greek but has Viking hair. 🤣 Her hair are like Cotton Candy. 🤣 Sushima wasn't half Greek. He just can't be but as the origins of his mom is not know so it gives space for creative liberty but his mom would have been a princess or a really prestigious family to be his Crown Prince. 

4- Editing is shitty and costumes are inaccurate and hilarious.

5- Acting wise Senior actors performed better than younger ones. Also no scene between CGM-Helena and CGM-Ashok. Why the hell? Helena was CGM's favourite queen and still no scene between them. And why the hell Helena is blonde as she was half Greek and half Persian. 

6- Why the hell they didn't cast siblings of Bindusara? 😒 

Edited by NostalgiaLove - 3 months ago
firewings_diya thumbnail

Originally posted by: NostalgiaLove

My review of the show:-

1- No foundation of the plot, they randomly introduced characters like Helena and Diana without properly explaining them. Probably they thought everyone would Google a out them. 🤣

2- The relationship of Bindusara and Ashok is historically accurate but not this Kundali part. Bindusara disliked Ashok because he wasn't handsome and later his popularity became a threat to the position of Sushima, Crown Prince and he thought that probably Ashok wanted to dethrone him and kill Sushima. Therefore the relationship was Highly complexed. He sent Ashok to Taxila but without weapons so that he could perish there but he became successful. So the complex relationship is accurate but it wasn't due to some Kundali. 

3- Sushim's mom is shown as Diana who is called Greek but has Viking hair. 🤣 Her hair are like Cotton Candy. 🤣 Sushima wasn't half Greek. He just can't be but as the origins of his mom is not know so it gives space for creative liberty but his mom would have been a princess or a really prestigious family to be his Crown Prince. 

4- Editing is shitty and costumes are inaccurate and hilarious.

5- Acting wise Senior actors performed better than younger ones. Also no scene between CGM-Helena and CGM-Ashok. Why the hell? Helena was CGM's favourite queen and still no scene between them. And why the hell Helena is blonde as she was half Greek and half Persian. 

Ha ha chandra nandini was much better i was expecting more from this show but knowing it's airing at 10pm where no one will watch historical drama they will include clownery to pull audience 😂😂

Edited by firewings_diya - 3 months ago