Vaidehi49 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Adi boi is so cute I mean the way he wanted Kavya ka attention and just like a puppy was calling her bansu. He got disappointed when she didn't pay attention. Still he kept trying.

She was busy with the work  she smiled and did muah looking at him and he was like. ( Mujhe attention chahiye poora)😊

And when he fights she takes care of him like a mother and he behaves like a baby 🐥

Sometimes I think iske paas bahut dimag hai fir lagta hai nahi hai. 

He was so happy ki woh uske saat hi rahegi. He doesn't want her to go away. He wants her attention.😁💗

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lily18 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

True Adi is like a baby seeking for attention.. Kavya is the mature one in their relationship..  I love this cute, innocent side of Adi. 

But I really want Adi to observe properly & use his brains.. 

Edited by lily18 - 3 months ago
bsfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

No doubt Adi is the cutest !! and such a nice husband.

But he needs to know what's going on an understand.. Takes everything at face value....

He needs to get his career sorted out !!! How long he will go on like this !

CherryKavya thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Adi has been the cute romantic boy during trainee time. Now he feels he is missing Kavya's attention after marriage with her engrossed in house and office work. I loved the way he holding the rose in between his lips n doing all gimmicks to get attention of Kavya looked more like puppy holding a doggy bone and running around 

CherryKavya thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I think he has become full fledged journalist the frame that Kavya gifted him is recognition for his work. 

Cute and nice husband hona good thing but Kavya ias officer ho ke itne mature n but Adi not also ias trainer tha even he also lawyer I think tha but he leave that he is not mature.

But it is drama so okay 

Spykie thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Adhi cute hai no doubt.. when comes to charcha on maturity.. its not mature or immature its just his demand or wish to get attention fron his love and partner.. thats absolutely normal

Spykie thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

There is a difference of opinions just because of their upbringing and fathers genes.. jaise Kavya galat nahi even Adhi is not wrong.. not everyone can have the same nature because its about their experiences

Rohan20025555 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Adi was going wild hahaha! No control over his emotions. Kaam ke beech mei romance hmm hahaha!

Rohan20025555 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Yes, she is his mother hahaha! I think Adi suhaagraat ab manana chahta tha hehe!

Edited by Rohan20025555 - 3 months ago