name2saakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Kavya

Posted: 3 months ago

The Episode starts with Kavya getting the BasantKhedi files. She recalls Navya. She says now no one can stop me from getting justice for Navya. Adi comes there and tries to romance Kavya. She smiles. She checks the files. He flirts with her. He sees the file and is shocked. He says ordinary man can’t check these files. Kavya says yes. He says I will check the files, I have promised someone. She asks who. He says leave it, tell me, what’s in it, I want to help you. She says don’t tell anyone. He promises her. Giriraj says no one can know your involvement, Omi. Adi asks Kavya to check on internet. Omi says great, if Kavya reaches me, then I will get hanged, it wasn’t my mistake, I got trapped in it. Giriraj says Kavya won’t find anything. Adi and Kavya check the files. He says names are erased from it. She says yes, something is wrong. He asks what will you do now. She says I will find some clue. He asks her to go, change and sleep. She says its my first posting, I don’t want to go far. He says I will come with you. They hug. He sends her. He clicks the pics of the file. Giriraj calls someone. He says Kavya should get posting nearby, she is newly married, I wanted to request you for her posting, Thanks.

ADVERTISING

Its morning, Kavya prays. She cooks the breakfast. Alka says we will feed it to Malini. Kavya serves it. Malini asks about her posting. Kavya says I don’t know. She talks to Malini and Alka. She shows the IVF papers to them. She says I know you and Omi are trying for baby since a long time, try IVF. Alka gets angry and burns the papers. Giriraj and Omi come. They get shocked. Giriraj shouts. Adi comes and asks what happened. Kavya says I got it, its for Alka and Omi. Omi asks her to shut up. Adi says Kavya, don’t talk between them. Kavya says I was just trying to help them. Adi says they don’t need any help. Giriraj asks Malini to stop Kavya. Kavya asks what happened. He asks her to stay in limits. Giriraj scolds Kavya. Adi takes her. Alka sits crying. Kavya asks what’s wrong. Adi says I don’t know what happened, but they don’t like to discuss this. Kavya says I forgot a file. She goes. She sees Alka crying.

Alka says Kavya, what do you want to know, I m incapable, are you happy now, don’t ask me again. Kavya goes. Giriraj talks to the minister on call about Kavya’s posting. Kavya meets the staff. A man comes and says you got the benefit of being minister’s Bahu. Adi calls Kavya and asks her to come back to Lucknow, she got home posting. She asks what. The man taunts her.

She comes home and argues. He says you should thank me for getting home posting. She says you got me the posting which other qualified officer was getting. He says I did this for your good, you are scolding me. He calls Adi. Adi comes and says congrats, when did you come. Giriraj says she is getting angry on me. Adi asks what happened. Kavya says I don’t want any favor, my posting will be questioned. Giriraj says I tried to do something good, but she is scolding me. He goes smiling.

Anjali calls Kavya and says I got the good news, I made halwa puri, come home and eat it. Kavya says I m not happy, I don’t want to stay here. She argues with Adi. He says we will stay together, maybe dad wanted to do something good, think about it. She says if you don’t find it wrong, then I feel we aren’t thinking the same.

Thanks to update writer.

Do comments guys.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rakeshopg thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Thank you for your efforts and daily updates..

rakeshopg thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Another beautiful episode, Kavya trying to help Alka and standing up for her. And also not ready to take any favors from Giriraj and standing up for what is right, which is really commendable..

Spykie thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thankyou for you constant efforts 🥰

Episode was more like a clash of old and new perspective in Alkas case where open talks on this topics are still taboo for old generation

Spykie thumbnail

Doing favors on kavya to woo Adhi..

Adhi is frustated as she wants no interference or name plate of pradhan bahu.. eventually he will understand.. its begining for them..they will have to learn a lot

Aruna0103 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Beautiful episode 

I hope their wont be a misunderstandinh for long and they will sort it out soon.. 

Kavya and Adhi are each others backbone.. and Giri isntrying to break that

Alka and Omi giri over reacted I felt.. they should not react that way even if they are hurt they were literally aggressive like junglis

Kavya didnt like sifarish and she is right when she has reached to this point with true hardwork how can she spoil her reputation with sifarish

Spykie thumbnail

Yesterdays episode was left on a note of Adya fight today it ended on budding misunderstanding.. I hope everything gkes well