Kyunki Sasur Bhi Kabhie Ashik The

MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

My new GOAT couple VaMpy.smiley43The sparkling chemistry Vanraj has with all his unpaid maids is praiseworthy. Yesterday when he gave the keys of the DA to Dimpy, it seemed he was giving the key to his heart to Dumpy. Today, Dumpy posted a reel with V. Let's enjoy the burning romance between the king and his substitute unpaid maid till the real one takes over.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shake_d_spear thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Mahanalayak aka nayak kissi abhi sudhar nhi sakta 

Harish111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MOTHERHOOD

My new GOAT couple VaMpy.smiley43The sparkling chemistry Vanraj has with all his unpaid maids is praiseworthy. Yesterday when he gave the keys of the DA to Dimpy, it seemed he was giving the key to his heart to Dumpy. Today, Dumpy posted a reel with V. Let's enjoy the burning romance between the king and his substitute unpaid maid till the real one takes over.

Wondering if he inherited it from his dad and if Dukhmukh also had a thing for his bahu, Anupama. Explains why he always wanted her living there even after divorce. 

Criticiser thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Trollbaaz

Mine is DukhYa they have such a pure relationship smiley27

It's so heartwarming to see Pyaarmukh treat Kavya like a princess which no man has ever done for her.

He cares for her, chats to her, helps her, consoles her, defends her and takes her out on paan dates what more could you want from a man smiley27

Kavya is truly lucky to have gotten a green flag like Dukh Pyaarmukh smiley27

IMG_1429.jpeg

Edited by Criticiser - 3 months ago
AAMP thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Pyaarmukh looks more like Paan-thook here 😂😂😂

AAMP thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Seriously but KaMukh look cringe and sick in their interaction smiley11 and Vanraj ka dimpy ke liye alag hi passion hai 😂😂

Historia thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

What great way to WW dukhmukh .the guy who broke a happy family . Credits to the makers for absolutely destroyed your own masterpiece 

Shake_d_spear thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Which master piece referred here dukhmukh or mahanalayak vanraj Shah?

SmithaRam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Aisha, I love the titles you come up with! smiley37smiley37smiley37

Tulsi_Smriti thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This is so Damm funny ....Aisha ji itna bhi Sach nai bolna chahiye... phir dukhmukh ko kadwa lag jayega n the cream roll scenes will start....