Users

Frequent Posters

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 months ago

BBOTT thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Call me crazy, but I feel the criticism is valid.

Newbird thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

If this happened in first week of movie release it would have generated some publicity for the movie and would have made people to watch the movie out of curiosity to know what is the controversy ,now seems like it's too late to generate curiosity among people as already movie seems to have "flop" tag on it(I think I red in title of one of the threads here about it becoming flop Or low at BO, correct me if I'm wrong) . 

I red the title of the thread and only heading of the news article you posted here. 

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Newbird

If this happened in first week of movie release it would have generated some publicity for the movie and would have made people to watch the movie out of curiosity to know what is the controversy ,now seems like it's too late to generate curiosity among people as already movie seems to have "flop" tag on it(I think I red in title of one of the threads here about it becoming flop Or low at BO, correct me if I'm wrong) . 

I red the title of the thread and only heading of the news article you posted here. 

the guy is objecting that two were kissing in Air Force uniforms lol 😂 

DushtKanya thumbnail

2 hafte pehle nahi kar sakti thi behen ye drama?

Newbird thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: wat_up

the guy is objecting that two were kissing in Air Force uniforms lol 😂 

Oh thanks for the info, I have not red the article so I have no clue about it until you mentioned heresmiley36, BTW did that thing happened in the song Or scene? It's not like I want to watch it but i don't remember such thing happening in any of the songs I watched, so i wonder where it happened. See that's how people want to know or watch anything out of curiosity to know the controversy.smiley36

Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

Mujhe toh waise scene yaad bhi nahi hua bhi hoga to yaadgar nahi tha 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 abh kya faida yeh sab lane ka

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Will it increase collections ? 

maha15 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Whatver happens --happens for goodsmiley20smiley36

good things are surrounded by negativity..So thats oksmiley36Actully thanks to negativitysmiley9difficult to digest smiley36

Fighter is Hitsmiley20