Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Spideyweb thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Each singer's unique style is complemented by amazing voice modulation and variation. This performance is not just a tribute, but also a showcase of your exceptional singing talent.smiley32. Wah bhai wah. smiley10

Thanks so much didi for your kind words and noticing nuances ! It means you listen carefully and have a good ear for music πŸ™πŸ’–βœ¨πŸ™ Keep your love intact 😊

Spideyweb thumbnail

Originally posted by: kooki07

Really u are asking me?

Wait you can send me as a pm and then we can see where to proceed from there πŸ‘

Charu21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Spideyweb

https://youtu.be/wU_-maGjxvw

7 singers covered in this just like my previous video... Thankfully i have reached the end ☺️ this is the last video in the tribute series ✨ This was really painstaking because to sing in someone's voice and maintaining the leh and sur simultaneously is really quite a task...There are few hiccups ofcourse but aim was to get into the character of the original singer rather than being impeccable! Hope you like it! Sorry for the long essay smiley36

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Guys keep posting πŸŽ‰

Keep this active even if short songs ✌️

(Because of limit of 10 coudnt tag everyone)

Chha gaye guru!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

You caught the mannerisms of all singers so perfectly. Started with the best and ended with the best. Loved Jashn e bahara and Jee le zara the most.. Keep it up. 

As NP said, do try singing those songs individually too, if possible. If not all, atleast a few. 🀩

Spideyweb thumbnail

Originally posted by: Charu21

Chha gaye guru!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

You caught the mannerisms of all singers so perfectly. Started with the best and ended with the best. Loved Jashn e bahara and Jee le zara the most.. Keep it up. 

As NP said, do try singing those songs individually too, if possible. If not all, atleast a few. 🀩

Hey thanks so much 4u..πŸ™ im also enjoying the 1st n the last the most 😊last one was really taxing on throat - i knew this hence decided to record it in the last only so my throat gets good rest after that smiley36

Edited by Spideyweb - 1 months ago
Spideyweb thumbnail

Actually i have difficulty in reaching the high notes of stanzas in most songs so its tough to record the full song- this is the sole reason stopping me from complete songs! Its a bit frustrating too maybe i need to work on increasing my range πŸ˜• Out of these 7 i think the only song i can sing full is kuchh is tra but then its stanza i have already sung in this only..πŸ₯²

Bdw Why are u not coming up with more songs 🀨

NathuPaapi thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Bollywood Brigade

Actually i have difficulty in reaching the high notes of stanzas in most songs so its tough to record the full song- this is the sole reason stopping me from complete songs! Its a bit frustrating too maybe i need to work on increasing my range πŸ˜• Out of these 7 i think the only song i can sing full is kuchh is tra but then its stanza i have already sung in this only..πŸ₯²

Bdw Why are u not coming up with more songs 🀨

I've gotten busy in some other things now. I don't I'm singing anytime soon smiley36

Charu21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail + 7

Hey thanks so much 4u..πŸ™ im also enjoying the 1st n the last the most 😊last one was really taxing on throat - i knew this hence decided to record it in the last only so my throat gets good rest after that smiley36

Oh yes, Vishal Dadlani's voice has so much power so good that you recorded it last and saved the energy. πŸ˜„ 

Had fun listening to this medley too, just like the previous one. 

And about the high pitch part, may be you can practice more to increase your range, I am sure it would help you. 

Yaar, it's just 3 or 4 persons sharing their songs here. I feel awkward to share songs frequently, thinking that people may get bored. smiley36

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

Vying for Vintage

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

I would love to hear you sing this song, my dear Desi Kate Winslet.smiley10

This is for you, Madz! smiley31

My Heart Will Go On:

https://voca.ro/15em8ed376N3

Shibz once told me during VoIF that Taylor Swift's songs would suit my voice. So, here is one more, Blank Space by Taylor Swift:

https://voca.ro/1bP5Xf0yGYW2

Why did I choose this song alongside 'My Heart will go on'? Because of the contrast in the concept of love in the both songs – insanely diametrically opposite.

Hope you enjoy hearing them! <3

I am not a trained singer, nor is my native language English. So please forgive me if there are any mistakes.

Tagging people who might be interested :)

Edited by DreamOfEndless - 1 months ago
DreamOfEndless thumbnail

Vying for Vintage

Originally posted by: DreamOfEndless

This is for you, Madz! smiley31

My Heart Will Go On:

https://voca.ro/15em8ed376N3

Shibz once told me during VoIF that Taylor Swift's songs would suit my voice. So, here is one more, Blank Space by Taylor Swift:

Why did I choose this song alongside 'My Heart will go on'? Because of the contrast in the concept of love in the both songs – insanely diametrically opposite.

Hope you enjoy hearing them! <3

I am not a trained singer, nor is my native language English. So please forgive me if there are any mistakes.

Tagging people who might be interested :)

Edited by DreamOfEndless - 1 months ago
oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: DreamOfEndless

Aiyyoooo, you sound so cute❀️❀️❀️❀️

This is so good❀️