Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: DiamondLife

I am watching Sujay Reu in his latest show 2023 -

Hum rahe na rahe hum that aired on Siny Tv

Only his part when he is on screen...

Wow..he is doing poetry in that role...this boy is really talented...loved his role selection...smiley9smiley27

How is the show?? 

I am rewatching Episode 15, when Ram breaks shiv Dhanushsmiley42

Now, I need a brand new MB with best writing and Cast and SRJ as krishnasmiley42

DiamondLife thumbnail

Originally posted by: Moonks

How is the show?? 

I am rewatching Episode 15, when Ram breaks shiv Dhanushsmiley42

I am not very fond of the leads 

i tried watching it when it originally aired but it's my nature of impatient that i cant watch any serial when it is airing regularly..too much time consuming and filler scenes i have to watch

so i prefer to watch when it is over..smiley36 so i can fast forward what i want 

I am just curious to know Sujay as actor in other serial..so started watching it yesterday...just his scenes..it's simple role..but i love him..smiley9

I believe - simplicity reflects purity..that role has that charm of my my taste ..

He is understanding brother in that serial...

I have watched only 2 serials in last 12 years when it aired smiley36 - IPKKND and YRKKH 3 (this one only for 15 months, after that i skipped mostly)

Chinie thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Ayodhya Archers

I am not very fond of the leads 

i tried watching it when it originally aired but it's my nature of impatient that i cant watch any serial when it is airing regularly..too much time consuming and filler scenes i have to watch

so i prefer to watch when it is over..smiley36 so i can fast forward what i want 

I am just curious to know Sujay as actor in other serial..so started watching it yesterday...just his scenes..it's simple role..but i love him..smiley9

I believe - simplicity reflects purity..that role has that charm of my my taste ..

He is understanding brother in that serial...

I have watched only 2 serials in last 12 years when it aired smiley36 - IPKKND and YRKKH 3 (this one only for 15 months, after that i skipped mostly)

When I searched I got to know he played lead in Ram milaye Jodi and was part of shastri sisters.  I have not watched these shows though. 

Is he from beginning in hum rahe na rahe serial of 2023?

Edited by Chinie - 4 months ago
Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

it is working finally smiley44

Thank you very much for solving it smiley31

yeah sure...glad to hear its working ...

Vaibhav_2004 thumbnail

Kaikeyi finally uses the 2 promises by king Dashrath was the worst episode till now. Very disappointing. 

1st of all kaikeyi ko itna rote huye nhi dikhaya jitna use dikhana chahiye tha aur turant uske kapde badalwa diye. Dusra, dashrath ko koi farak nhi padta kaykayi kopbhavan pe padi ro rahi h...wo aaram se chill kar rahe h har din ki tarah. Dashrath kekayi se bohot pyar krta tha. Aisa dikhana chahiye tha ki dashrath ko bohot bura lagta h kaikeyi ke liya. Sare emotions ki dhajjiya uda di. 

Fir Dashrath crying ram ram sounded so fake...very cringe. Not emotional at all.

I hope they go back to the original emotional quality and in depth dialogues and deep conversations they used to have. 

DiamondLife thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chinie

When I searched I got to know he played lead in Ram milaye Jodi and was part of shastri sisters.  I have not watched these shows though. 

Is he from beginning in hum rahe na rahe serial of 2023?

Yes 

He is from the beginning 

And even his screen space is less but he is the key in relationship 

Whenever elders fight, he is the one mend their relationship 

He is poet also …

I watched that episode last night.....his expressions , tone and his dialogue delivery in that entire sequence was sooooo good smiley27 smiley42

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/164762532

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Ayodhya Archers

Originally posted by: Pete15rogmourey

I watched that episode last night.....his expressions , tone and his dialogue delivery in that entire sequence was sooooo good smiley27 smiley42

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/164762532

So true

And Arun govil ji has that aura you know

The way he addresses her and talks to her smiley42

The maryada Purushottam smiley31

Swastik hates Satyawati in MB , and looks like they hate Kaikeyi in Ramayan , that's the reason she's being potrayed this aggressive smiley19

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/164763033