Poll

Jhumka Vs. Thumka

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
behindyou thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 months ago

So Ganesh Acharya won best choreographer award for Jhumka song. But IMO Thumka had better choreography and was better than thumka what are your opinions?? Who did it better? https://youtu.be/87JIOAX3njM?si=ijpFqn2BPCPcXo3k  https://youtu.be/KgpFBdapobY?si=sbuAeo8_pyqjqfi7

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hbkrocks thumbnail

Glad you gave another option besides these two.

FatalFlaw thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Voted for the first option.smiley36

MaebyFunke thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Wow watching Alia's attempt at being sexy after watching Shraddha's dance is like going from the greatest high of your life to falling face first into a pile of garbage

I never realised what a bad dancer Alia is 

Diya_Abhilasha thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Nonesmiley36

Newbird thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I saw similar post few months back I voted for Thumka then and voting for Thumka now also. 

I don't remember anything about Jhumka song video or Audio , I watched it once when it was released and thought the song has no repeat value. 

I remember liking RK-Shraddha dance in Thumka and thought song was catchy. 

Billi_Bangalan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

No shraddha looked manly in that chipku hairstyle. Plus jhumka trended on reels with its steps copied. It was a winner 

Steps being copied is a measure of success for choreographer. Dance bohot songs me aa jata he. Sab yaad nahi rakha jata

Edited by Billi_Bangalan - 2 months ago
MaebyFunke thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Billi_Bangalan

Steps being copied is a measure of success for choreographer. Dance bohot songs me aa jata he. Sab yaad nahi rakha jata

By that definition every TikTok trend should win best choreography because the steps can be easily copied. That's hardly a measure of success. Jhumka had very juvenile dance moves, kinda like Ringa Ringa Roses. It was def not worthy of an award. If at all they wanted to award something from RRKPK, they should have gone with RS+ Tota Chaudhary's dance. 

Katyayani786 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MaebyFunke

Wow watching Alia's attempt at being sexy after watching Shraddha's dance is like going from the greatest high of your life to falling face first into a pile of garbage

I never realised what a bad dancer Alia is 

Both of them have the worst facial expressions though. Just watch a Katrina or a Madhuri or even a Deepika( though she is a below average dancer), they don’t give out weird expressions.

Katyayani786 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MaebyFunke

By that definition every TikTok trend should win best choreography because the steps can be easily copied. That's hardly a measure of success. Jhumka had very juvenile dance moves, kinda like Ringa Ringa Roses. It was def not worthy of an award. If at all they wanted to award something from RRKPK, they should have gone with RS+ Tota Chaudhary's dance. 

That was one of the only 2 best moments of the movie. The entire theatre erupted with joy during this dance.