Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 months ago

In Germany, we have this kind of movie culture, too (and also in Switzerland and France)...I love it!

It may be that SRK/RCE made a deal with PVR (which would be okay for me)...personally, I would like such a deal in my area, too...just to go with the kids to watch our beloved SRK movies on big screen smiley1 (but okay, we do it with the projector on the white wall smiley42...with popcorn and pretzels smiley41

sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Are there still people who likes to watch his 3rd rated formulaic romantics laced with his unbearable hamming.... 🤔 

kamaal hai login ki jahaalat and no standards par

priya185 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharaban

Are there still people who likes to watch his 3rd rated formulaic romantics laced with his unbearable hamming.... 🤔 

Veer zaara is one of my favourite Bollywood movies

FatalFlaw thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharaban

Man, you'd be surprised. I've met people who are proud, hardcore fans of these movies. Some even have posters up in their houses. Personally, I can't stand any of them. Though, I do dig the music in most of them.

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Oh, that sharaban "Newbie" blocked me (Tanya, is it you...again???!!! smiley36)

I quote: "Are there still people who likes to watch his 3rd rated formulaic romantics laced with his unbearable hamming.... 🤔 "

Obviously, there are smiley40

Edited by Clochette - 3 months ago
sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: FatalFlaw

Man, you'd be surprised. I've met people who are proud, hardcore fans of these movies. Some even have posters up in their houses. Personally, I can't stand any of them. Though, I do dig the music in most of them.

Same here. Nothing personal against him ofcourse as I am not his competitor, but honestly he and his films are extremely extremely overly hyped and overly appreciated than they deserve.