Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PardesiBabu thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

but you’re telling me this is paid article and I’m suppose to take you at your word ? Your word isn’t good enough smiley36 But yes in all likelihood it was paid article smiley36

bhai tu kiski taraf hai smiley44

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: PardesiBabu

bhai tu kiski taraf hai smiley44

Mrunal 

Tripti

Sara

Ananya

Jhanvi 

Main In Ki Taraf Hoon smiley36 

PardesiBabu thumbnail

Originally posted by: FatalFlaw

Haan shayad. Bikini ke ilawa bhi bohot kuch karne ko hota hai screen pe. 

Woh kya hai ki kuch dono kar paate hai

https://twitter.com/yeab_ema/status/1699742064261448162?t=5rUHFLqIjRix5nn5nJ0lXQ&s=19

https://twitter.com/AmanDVSJ/status/1472583714659917826?t=kfEx8ujTCgH2Km7lEAn4Wg&s=19

Toh apna star ek hi kar paa rahi hai iska matlab yeh nahi dusre ko neecha dikhana chahiye smiley14

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Heh? Yeh kya article hai?  Why compare her kisses to Deepika's bikini shots 🤦‍♀️

What's with Aloo 's PR team, damage control mein itni bakwaas. Yes, DP in Jawaan was a strong competition, but Taapsee and Kiara are the ones who are being hailed, why bring DP🤦‍♀️ also, why shame someone for their sensuality, or worse, compare it. 🤦‍♀️

PardesiBabu thumbnail

Audience to Deepika ki bia3IzcWIzOHoxazNwbeab nahi aarahi. Acting bhi chodh di hai madam ne. Ghar beth ke Ranveer ki potty saaf karay ab. 

Rocky aur Rani ko toh beat karne wali hai Fighter

Itna skin show aur chumma chati karne k baad bhi koi nahi aaya dekhne Rocky rani kosmiley36

Baaki ghar toh Deepika baithe nahi wali hai 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CyaGmEYN9hL/?igsh=a3IzcWIzOHoxazNw

smiley14

Edited by PardesiBabu - 3 months ago
StacyStyle thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Deepika is known for beauty and being sexy.

Alia is known for being average looking and looking like a child.

We know why they are mad.

FatalFlaw thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: oh_nakhrewaali

Heh? Yeh kya article hai?  Why compare her kisses to Deepika's bikini shots 🤦‍♀️

What's with Aloo 's PR team, damage control mein itni bakwaas. Yes, DP in Jawaan was a strong competition, but Taapsee and Kiara are the ones who are being hailed, why bring DP🤦‍♀️ also, why shame someone for their sensuality, or worse, compare it. 🤦‍♀️

Deepika's PR frequently targeted other actresses, from PC to KKK and others, since 2013. There were numerous articles criticizing KKK, suggesting she should retire and that she's too old to be romancing male actors around 2015/16. I guess she's just getting a taste of her own medicine now.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Deepika's PR frequently targeted other actresses, from PC to KKK and others, since 2013. There were numerous articles criticizing KKK, suggesting she should retire and that she's too old to be romancing male actors around 2015/16. I guess she's just getting a taste of her own medicine now.

If it’s just accepted truth that Alia paid for this article to be written than Is it accepted truth that someone else pays for people to write bad about her ? 

^ that is a last nice thing I’ll say for defense smiley36

PardesiBabu thumbnail

Bollywood hungama accha kama raha hai do din se

smiley36

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Yeah, ik. I don't approve of her PR too, especially  KKK and her motherhood waala comment and even bodyshaming Alia. The whole Deepika Era thing was stupid. But rn, damage control karna hai Alia ke PR ko, hawa nahi deni damage ko.