Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai 31st Jan 2024 WU and EDT [DT Note Pg102]

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

Episode begins with Daadi sa offering a seat to Armana at dining table , but he declines . He is happy that the family is happy because of Roohi’s return but he cared for Abhira, who felt lonely eating alone in the room. He did not wish to leave her alone during meal times. 
The entire family is shocked and Roohi is annoyed with Armaan for supporting Abhira . 
Abhira then persuades him to obey Daadi’s orders and sit at dining table with the family . 
Abhira then serves meal to the family . Sanjay mentions about a party in the lawyer fraternity and an invitation to Armaan for him n his wife . Armaan is hesitant to take Abhira along and makes excuses . Abhira understands n makes excuses about her work . Armana agrees to attend the party alone .

At Charu’s internship firm, she gets excited as her boss hands her invitation to attend a party. Charu shares how she yearned to attend such gatherings n meet the great achiever’s among the lawyers n learn from them ,Moshe is hesitant as her boss asks her tk accompany him n offers to pick her up from home .

Charu is reluctant but is unable to refuse boss’s orders .

Hilarious moments ensue as Armaan tries to select suit for himself to attend the party. Ruhi tries to make him wear her choice of suit while Abhira tries to persuade him to wear her choice . 
He decides to wear Abhira’s choice , he gets appreciation for Bhura’s choice but Ruhi secretly disapproves this . She pretends to fall accidentally on Armaan n stains his shirt . He has to wear Ruhi’s choice of shirt .

Armaan is seen impatiently waiting for Abhira to get dressed n join him. Vidya tries to calm him. All are stunned when Abhira appears , looking very elegant and stylishly dressed , make up done perfectly and jewellery n high heels added to her look. Manisha is amazed the tomboyish Abhira could look so amazingly beautiful .

Roohi gels very jealous 

Charu tries to hide from Daadi and Sanjay while sneaking out of Poddar  Villa as her boss arrives to pick her up. 

Precap 

Abhira and Armaan arrive at party venue . Abhira’s heel  breaks and she has no choice but to discard her footwear. To her utter shock Roohi comes out of the rear seat in party dress . Guard at the entrance refuses to allow Abhira to enter the party venue without footwear. Ruhi offers to accompany Armaan , and later she dances with Armaan while Abhira feels left out . 

Edited by Sutapasima - 2 months ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Barbara12 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hadh hain yaar I’m even feeling disgusted to watch Ruhi’s disgusting behavior today and the precap I’m so done. I hope this show flops eew

Barbara12 thumbnail

I want to take big dhanda and bang it on toffee boy’s head. Yesterday only he decided to stay far from Ruhi. What happened today? Can’t you stick with your decision Mr. Poddar.

Directors cut production writers if you are reading this Shame on you for this disgusting story line.

I so want Rohit back to put break to his wife’s delusions.

Barbara12 thumbnail

If you want to save migraine don’t waste your time watching today’s and tomorrow’s episodes. Save yourself  otherwise you will be ranting and cursing the ever soulmates like me

Edited by Barbara12 - 2 months ago
vibrantvibes thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

A - Abhira maine tumhari white shirt pehni thi...

A - meri white shirt pehni thi?meri? Meri? Tum mere kapde kyu pehn rahe ho Armaan??

A - I mean maine tumhari wali hi white shirt pehni thi...

These 2 are insane... Abhira ne literally dhulayi kari aaj Armaan ki... he's scaredsmiley39smiley37smiley37 its actual maramarismiley39

Barbara12 thumbnail

Abhira is the only saving grace there

Originally posted by: vibrantvibes

A - meri white shirt pehni thi?meri? Meri? Tum mere kapde kyu pehn rahe ho Armaan??

These 2 are insane... Abhira ne literally dhulayi kari aaj Armaan ki... he's scaredsmiley39smiley37smiley37 its actual maramarismiley39

bluech96 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibrantvibes

I’m actually scared to watch todays episode after reading comments in chidiya 🤣

vibrantvibes thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Armaan and I both are scared of Ru nowsmiley39smiley37  she's gone casesmiley36