Last Part- 10/02/2024"Fading Vows: The Unexpected Chapter"

Simiyy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

Hey guys, hope your all well. I have decided to write a small story on current track. I feel like there are so many beautiful characters in the show, an amazing cast but they are not being utilised well. So many twists and stories can happen rather than showing negativity and toxicity between the main leads. Veer was one of my favourite characters but they completely ruined him and will ruin him even more I feel. But that's what drugs do to a person, they lose all their senses and don't realise till its too late.  There are only 3 parts to this.

This story contains sexual harassment so please read at your own risk. 

Sometimes the strongest and bravest people can't cope with everything and become quiet or take huge descions without thinking. 

The lively atmosphere of Brar Mansion resonated with joy and exuberance as it played host to the union of Veer Singh Brar, the youngest son, and the skilled wrestler, Keerat Kaur Monga. The mansion itself was transformed into a spectacle of brightness and colour, mirroring the infectious excitement and festive spirit of the occasion. Among the thrilled attendees, Sahiba and Angad eagerly awaited the moment when their beloved siblings would officially tie the knot, their anticipation adding an extra layer of warmth to the celebration.

Angad and Sahiba Room

Angad smiled as he watched his beautiful wife get ready in front of the mirror. Memories flooded back, recalling the time when she had spoken about a heartbreak he had caused. In his heart, he felt a different truth—a sentiment that suggested she might have been the one who shattered their trust. The turning point came right after their roka ceremony. Sahiba, immersed in a painting for her freelance project by the poolside, was interrupted abruptly by Angad, who entered, armed with a divorce lawyer's card, ready to confront her.

Angad's face reflected a mix of concern and frustration as he confronted Sahiba, holding up the divorce lawyer's card.

Angad:Sahiba, why is this in our room? A divorce lawyer?

Sahiba,focused on her painting, looked up, clearly caught off guard.

Sahiba:Angad, what are you talking about?

Angad:(frustrated) This card! I found it in our room. Are you planning to divorce me?

Sahiba:(sighs) No, Angad. I needed legal advice for a contract related to my freelanceproject. It has nothing to do with us.

Angad's skepticism persisted, fueled by what he overheard between Seerat and her friend.

Angad: I overheard Seerat talking to her friend about a lawyer, too.

Sahiba:(exasperated) Angad, Seerat Di always exaggerates things. Don't let her wordscreate doubt between us

Angad:(defensively) Sahiba, it's hard not to question things when I hear these discussions. I want to trust you, but...

Sahiba:(interrupting) But what Angad, are you really trusting Seerat Di over me? You are the one who exposed her as she has caused as huge misunderstanding between us, you still choose to trust her words before asking me? I understand that you probably keep and thinking that I am nagging you about Garry’s improved behaviour but I am entitled to have my opinion too!

Angad tried to talk to Sahiba but she didn’t let him talk she wanted to release all the frustration that she had in her out.

Sahiba: Angad, have you ever taken a moment to reflect on how you've been treating me since we regained the house? It feels like I'm expected to be a doll, nodding along with everything you say, rather than being your wife. The way you insult me in front of the whole family, and then expect me to act like everything is normal, it's becoming too much. I want us to be genuine with each other, not just pretend that everything is perfect between us.

Angad, his expression softening with a mix of realization and remorse, responds:

Angad:Sahiba, I... I never meant to hurt you. It's just that the pressure ofeverything going on around us, I let it affect how I treated you, and that'snot fair. I'm sorry if I've made you feel like you're not important. I need youto know that you are.

Sahiba,looking into Angad's eyes, acknowledges his words:

Sahiba:Angad, it's been a lot for both of us. I just need some time to process everything. I want us to work through this, but I need a moment to breathe and collect my thoughts. Can we give each other that space for now?

Angad shook his head, gently patting her face before he walked away, but his keen eyes didn't miss the glistening tears in her eyes.

Realizing the strain on their relationship, Angad understood that rekindling the wedding rituals with their current circumstances might not bring joy. So, he delicately suggested to the family that they prioritize Veer and Keerat's upcoming wedding festivities. Angad proposed a plan to renew their vows on their first wedding anniversary, holding a separate ceremony a week before. The family embraced the idea, unaware of the underlying intentions, thinking it was a romantic gesture from the couple.

As the memories of their confrontation faded, Angad and Sahiba found themselves in a tender moment, a quiet interlude before the grand celebration of Veer and Keerat's union.

Angad couldn't help but marvel at Sahiba's beauty as she stood in front of the mirror, getting ready for Veer and Keerat's wedding. The room was filled with a soft glow from the gentle sunlight streaming in, casting a warm aura around Sahiba.

Angad, moved by the desire to rekindle the connection with his wife, approached her, placing a delicate kiss on her forehead.

Angad: You look stunning, Sahiba.

Sahiba, touched by the sincerity in his voice, smiled warmly.

Sahiba: Thank you, Angad. Today is a special day for Veer and Keerat. Let's make it memorable for them.

In that tender moment, Angad and Sahiba shared a glance that spoke volumes—a silent reassurance that their love could withstand any storm. The love between them ,though tested, still held the promise of a beautiful journey ahead. They were not aware of the storm coming their way.

The atmosphere was filled with anticipation as everyone donned their beautiful maroon and gold ensembles, perfectly matching the theme of the celebration. With just two hours left for the Baraat to depart, excitement buzzed in the air. However, an unexpected twist left everyone in shock—Veer,the central figure of the festivities, was conspicuously absent.

In an unexpected turn of events, a message from Veer popped up on everyone's phones, instructing them to gather at the door. Anticipating a surprise, everyone assembled, only to be met with astonishment as they witnessed Veer married to Sasha. The revelation unfolded, leaving the crowd in a stunned silence, trying to comprehend the sudden turn of events.

The room pulsated with tension as Veer staggered in, a whirlwind of alcohol-infused chaos in his wake. His dishevelled appearance and vacant eyes shocked the family into  silence. Sahiba, Angad, Seerat, Garry, and the rest of the family exchanged uneasy glances, their joyous anticipation replaced by an air of disbelief.

Sahiba:(angry and concerned) Veer, what is this? What have you done?

Veer:(mumbling) Sahiba Bhabhi, relax. It's my life.

Angad,unable to contain his frustration, stepped forward and, in a fit of anger, delivered a resounding slap across Veer's face. The room fell into a stunned silence, the weight of Angad's slap hanging in the air.

Angad:(enraged) What the hell were you thinking, Veer?

Veer, now a mix of shock and anger, held his cheek, his drunken stupor momentarily lifted.

Seerat:(disappointed) Keerat deserved better than this.

In the midst of the chaos, Gurleen and Manveer exchanged a subtle glance, lowkey satisfied that Veer had married Sasha instead of Keerat, whom they disapproved of.

Gurleen:(whispering to Manveer) Maybe this is for the best.

Manveer:(nodding) Perhaps, but we can't ignore the mess he's made.

Amidst the turmoil, Jaspal, Veer's father, stepped forward, his face a canvas of anger and disappointment.

Jaspal:(furiously) Veer, do you have any idea what you've done? This is not just about you; it's about the reputation of our entire family.

Veer, still reeling from Angad's slap, looked up at his father with a mix of defiance and regret.

Veer:(defensively) Dad, it's my life! I can't be tied down by traditions and expectations.

Jaspal:(raising his voice) Your life affects all of us, Veer! This is not just about traditions; it's about respect, responsibility, and the values we hold dear.

Sasha ,attempting to lighten the mood, chimed in with a tipsy laugh:

Sasha:(giggling) Relax, uncle! Veer and I are in love. Isn't that what matters?

Jaspal'sanger intensified, his eyes narrowing at Sasha.

Jaspal:(scolding) Love is not an excuse for recklessness, young lady. You've tarnished the sanctity of this union. He confessed his love for Keerat infront ofeveryone!

Veer: Keerat is a good girl cute and feisty but she won’t be able to fit in my celebrity lifestyle that’s why I choose Sasha. I mean look at her

Gurleen,Veer's mother, joined in with a heavy sigh:

Gurleen:(disapproving) Veer, we wanted the best for you, and this is how you repay us? Marrying someone on a whim?

Jaspal,pacing in frustration, continued to express his disappointment.

Jaspal:(exasperated) We trusted you, Veer. You've not only betrayed Keerat but the entire family.

The room, once filled with celebration, now resonated with anger, disappointment, and the shattered expectations of a family grappling with the unexpected turn of events. As the echoes of Jaspal's stern words lingered, the family faced the harsh reality of Veer's impulsive actions and the challenges that lay ahead in repairing the fractured bonds within their midst.

As Jaspal' swords hung in the air, Jasleen, Veer's aunt, and Pravjot, his other aunt, stepped forward, their expressions a mix of disappointment and disapproval.

Jasleen:(scornfully) Veer, do you remember where your celebrity status came from? It's because of Keerat. She supported you, stood by you, and helped you build this image. And this is how you repay her?

Pravjot:(adding sternly) You claimed to love her. Is this your definition of love? By humiliating her and our family?

The room echoed with their scolding, emphasizing the gravity of Veer's actions. The weight of the truth sank in as Veer, still reeling from the consequences of his impulsive decision, faced the collective disappointment of those who had once admired him. The atmosphere became heavy with the realization that the consequences of Veer's choices extended far beyond his personal desires, affecting not only Keerat but the very foundation of the family's unity.

In the aftermath of the shocking revelations, Sahiba, deeply shaken and worried about her younger sister Keerat, stumbled back in shock. The weight of the situation hung heavily on her, and in that moment of distress,Angad swiftly reached out, wrapping his arms around her for support.

Angad:(softly) Sahiba, I'm here for you. We'll get through this together.

Sahiba, her eyes filled with concern, looked up at Angad, her voice trembling.

Sahiba:Angad, what about Keerat? She loves Veer so much. How will she handle this?What do we do now?

Angad, holding her close, offered a steady reassurance.

Angad: We'll find Keerat, talk to her, and stand by her. Our family is strong, and we'll face this together.

Meanwhile, Bebe and Daarthji observed the unfolding drama, their expressions reflecting a mix of sadness and determination.

Bebe:(steadfast) No matter what happens, we won't let this tear our family apart .Our traditions and values matter.

Daarthji:(nodding) Jabjot is right. We've faced challenges before, and we'll face this one too. Let's go to Keerat and help her understand.

Sahiba,still held in Angad's embrace, interjected with a heavy heart:

Sahiba:Keerat truly loves Veer. This is going to break her heart.

Angad,acknowledging the depth of emotions, spoke with empathy:

Angad: Love can be complicated, Sahiba, but we'll support Keerat through this. We'll find away to mend her heart.

As the family stood together, the air thick with uncertainty, they clung to their bonds, determined to navigate through the storm that had unexpectedly descended upon them. United by love and commitment, they prepared to confront the challenges that lay ahead and find a path towards healing and understanding.

Amidst the chaos and upheaval within the family, Garry found himself grappling with a profound sense of concern for Keerat. The shock of Veer's actions reverberated through him, and a deep-seated determination to shield Keerat from the fallout took root within him.

As he observed the emotional turmoil surrounding Keerat and the potential tarnishing of the family's reputation, an unspoken resolve solidified in Garry's mind. In a surprising and selfless decision, he recognized the need to step up and play a role in mending the shattered pieces of their lives.

Garry, with a heavy heart, acknowledged the gravity of the situation. Marrying Keerat wasn't just a gesture of protection; it was a commitment to uphold the honorand values that held the family together. The weight of this responsibility pressed upon him, but he understood the necessity of this sacrifice.

With every intention to save Keerat from the public fallout and shield the family's name from further disgrace, Garry made the silent vow to himself. Little did the family know that, beneath the surface of the tumultuous events, Garry's actions were driven not only by a sense of duty but by an unspoken understanding that would soon come to light, altering the dynamics of their intertwined destinies.

As the family gathered and decided to confront the situation at Keerat's house, the scene transitioned to Keerat's home, where Sahiba, Seerat, Jasleen, Bebe,Angad, Daarthji, and Inder arrived. The air was heavy with anticipation and a shared sense of concern for Keerat.

Upon entering Keerat's house, the vibrant colors and rich tapestry of Sikh traditions enveloped them. The warm hues of maroon and gold adorned the space,reflecting the cultural richness of the occasion. The scent of incense lingered in the air, creating an atmosphere steeped in tradition and history.

Sahiba and Seerat went  to Keerat's room. As they opened the door, the sight before them was arresting. Keerat, dressed resplendently in a gold sharara adorned with intricate embroidery, shimmered like a regal Sikh bride. The maroon traditional jewelry, meticulously chosen to complement her attire, enhanced her beauty, adding a touch of grace and elegance.

Sahiba and Seerat, overcome with a mixture of emotions, found it hard to control their tears. The juxtaposition of Keerat's radiant appearance and the underlying turmoil in their hearts created a poignant moment. It was a visual testament to the strength and resilience embedded in Keerat's spirit, even in the face of the unexpected twists fate had thrown her way.

As they stood in silent admiration, the room echoed with unspoken sentiments. The intricate details of Keerat's attire and the weight of the situation hung in the air, setting the stage for a conversation that would navigate through layers of emotions, understanding, and the intricate threads that bound the family together.

Keerat, standing in her exquisite bridal attire, turned to Sahiba and Seerat, her eyes searching for reassurance. The room held a heavy atmosphere, the weight of unspoken emotions palpable.

Keerat:(anxiously) Sahiba Di, Seerat Di, how do I look?

Sahiba, hereyes welling up with tears, couldn't hide the sadness in her voice.

Sahiba:(softly) Keerat, you look like a vision. Absolutely beautiful.

Seerat,fighting back her own tears, added with a quivering smile.

Seerat:(emotionally) Stunning, Keerat. Just stunning.

Keerat,sensing the somberness in the air, felt a deep appreciation for her sisters'support.

Keerat:(grateful) Thank you both for being here with me today.

Sahiba,taking a moment to compose herself, reached out to hold Keerat's hands.

Sahiba:Keerat, no matter what comes your way, we want you to know that we are here foryou.

Seerat, hervoice carrying the weight of shared sorrow, joined in.

Seerat:(sadly) Whatever happens, we'll face it together, as a family.

As Keerat absorbed their words, a profound sadness hung in the air.

Upstairs in Keerat's room, the air hung heavy with anticipation as Sahiba and Seerat prepared to reveal the painful truth to their little sister, Santosh and Ajit. Downstairs, the rest of the family members gathered, their faces reflecting the somber atmosphere.

Santosh and Ajit sat in the living room, sensing the gravity of the situation but uncertain about what was to come.

Santosh:(worried) Why is it so quiet upstairs? What's happening?

Ajit,equally concerned, glanced towards the staircase, awaiting an explanation.

Ajit:(anxiously) Where are the girls, why are they not here yet?

Angad,taking a deep breath, decided to break the news.

Angad:(softly) Mummy Ji, Papa Ji, there's something important we need to share about Keerat.

As Angad began recounting the heartbreaking events, the news of Veer's unexpected marriage to Sasha and the subsequent heartbreak it caused Keerat, a heavy silence settled in the room.

Santosh:(voice breaking) No, not Keerat... What happened to our youngest?

Ajit,struggling to comprehend the sudden turn of events, sank into a chair, his eyeswelling up with tears.

Ajit:(choked up) Keerat deserved so much happiness. Veer claimed to love her?

Thedownstairs room remained enveloped in sorrow, the weight of the truth settlingon every family member present. Meanwhile, upstairs in Keerat's room, the threesisters grappled with the anguish of the revelation. The silence was shatteredby Keerat's anguished scream, a heart-wrenching sound that echoed through thehouse, carrying the pain that had shattered their once joyous home.

Amidst theheart-wrenching revelation, Daarthji and Bebe, seated among the familydownstairs, felt a deep sense of remorse and responsibility for the actions oftheir grandson, Veer. The weight of his decisions bore heavily on their hearts.

Daarthji,his usually stern expression softened by grief, spoke with a heavy heart.

Daarthji:(regretful) This is a sin, a burden we carry as Veer's grandparents. Iapologize for the pain he has caused.

Bebe, her eyes brimming with tears, joined in expressing their shared sorrow.

Bebe:(apologetic) We never expected such actions from Veer. It pains us to see our family in turmoil. We're sorry for his mistakes.

Their words carried a profound acknowledgment of the impact of Veer's actions on the family. The room, already laden with sorrow, became a space where remorse and regret echoed alongside the grief, as the family grappled with the consequences of their youngest member's choices.

The night wore on, and as Keerat and Garry returned home after their wedding, Jasleen, though bearing the weight of the recent events, extended a warm welcome to the newlyweds. The atmosphere in the house remained heavy with the consequences of Veer's actions, and the decision to proceed with Keerat and Garry's marriage lingered as a testament to the complexities faced by the family.

Jasleen,despite her reservations, chose to greet Keerat and Garry with a semblance of hospitality, aware that the circumstances demanded a delicate balance between tradition and the harsh realities they were grappling with.

It had been decided, against the wishes of many, that Keerat and Garry should get married to salvage the family's honor. The adults, driven by the need to preserve the family's reputation, reluctantly accepted this course of action. Garry, understanding the gravity of the situation, vowed to protect Keerat's honor. His willingness to bear the responsibility prompted the adults to consent, even if begrudgingly, as they sought to shield the family from scandal.

Seerat,however, stood firmly against the decision. As Garry's ex-husband, she saw the unfolding events through a different lens. Her objections were rooted in the personal history she shared with Garry, and she could not reconcile the idea of Keerat marrying him to save face.

The housebecame a battleground of conflicting emotions, with the adults making a pragmatic decision to protect the family's reputation, while Seerat, driven by her personal history, opposed the union. In the aftermath of the wedding, the family found themselves navigating a delicate balance between tradition,reputation, and the unspoken sacrifices made to shield their household from the storm of scandal.

Angad andSahiba Room

In the dimly lit room, Sahiba found solace in Angad's embrace, tears streaming down her face as she grappled with the heartbreak that had befallen her sister. The once-celebratory atmosphere now hung heavy with sorrow, casting a shadow over the happiness that was meant to prevail.

Angad:(whispering) Sahiba, I wish I could take away your pain. We'll stand by Keerat,no matter what.

Sahiba, her voice choked with emotion, managed a feeble response: "I can't believe this is happening."

Just then, a gentle knock on their room door interrupted the somber moment. Garry stood outside, a silent witness to the family's ordeal.

Garry:Sahiba Bhabhi, I hate to disturb, but Keerat is sitting alone, lost and broken. She needs someone to be there for her.I tried to talk to her but she didnt respond.

Sahiba ,wiping away her tears, nodded in understanding. Garry's presence served as a reminder of the interconnectedness of their lives, and despite the personal complexities, a shared concern for Keerat brought them together.

As they stepped out into the hallway, Garry led the way to where Keerat sat in a quiet corner, her eyes glazed with unshed tears. The room felt heavy with the  collective grief of the family, and Sahiba approached Keerat, offering a comforting presence.

Sahiba:(softly) Keerat, we're here for you. You're not alone in this.

Keerat,looking up with tear-stained eyes, found a glimmer of solace in the support ofher sister and Garry.

Continuing their heartfelt conversation, Sahiba gently cupped Keerat's face, looking intoher eyes with sincerity.

Sahiba:Keerat, I won't lie to you—it's going to be hard. But you're strong, strongerthan you know. And you have the entire family standing with you, ready to faceanything that comes our way.

Keerat,touched by Sahiba's words, nodded appreciatively.

Keerat:Sahiba Di, I never thought I'd have to go through something like this. It hurts so much.

Sahiba:(softly) I know, Keerat. It's okay to feel the pain. Let yourself grieve, but remember, you're not alone in this. We'll navigate through this storm together.

Keerat:(teary-eyed) What about Veer? How do I face him?

Sahiba, conveying strength through her gaze, responded with conviction.

Sahiba: You'll face him with the dignity and grace that define you. And if it gets too overwhelming, we'll be right there by your side. You don't have to bear this burden alone.

Keerat,finding solace in Sahiba's reassurance, felt a glimmer of hope amidst the despair

Keerat:Thank you, Sahiba Di. I don't know what I'd do without your support.

Sahiba:(smiling) We're family, Keerat. We stick together, no matter what. And remember, your happiness matters, and we'll help you find it again.

As the sisters shared a moment of shared strength, the weight of the situation began to feel a little more bearable, a testament to the unwavering bond that held the family together. In the face of adversity, Sahiba's words became a source of comfort, promising Keerat that, together, they would overcome the challenges ahead.

In a quietand intimate moment, Keerat, emotionally drained and seeking comfort, rested her head on Sahiba's lap. Sahiba, understanding the depth of her sister's pain,began gently massaging Keerat's head, offering solace in the only way she knewhow.

The room wasfilled with a sense of shared sorrow, but also with the unspoken assurance thatthey were in this together. As Sahiba's soothing touch moved through Keerat'shair, the rhythmic motion provided a sense of calm amid the storm of emotions.

Keerat, hertears slowly subsiding, allowed herself to be vulnerable in the embrace of hersister. The weight of the recent events, the shattered dreams, and the pain ofbetrayal began to ease as Sahiba's comforting presence and touch became a balm for her wounded spirit.

The gentle massage acted as a conduit for the unspoken emotions between the sisters. It was a moment of sisterhood, where words were not necessary, and the shared bond spoke louder than any conversation could. Sahiba, through her actions, conveyed that, no matter what, Keerat was not alone.

As Keerat gradually cried herself to sleep, the room held the echoes of their shared pain, but also the promise of resilience and the unwavering support that family provides in times of distress.

Keerat,still processing the emotional whirlwind of the previous night, stepped into the quiet corner of the garden, where Garry was lost in his own thoughts. The morning sun cast a gentle glow, creating a serene atmosphere that belied the storm within.

Keerat:(softly) Garry...

Garry, turning to face her, saw the vulnerability in her eyes and nodded for her to continue.

Keerat:(hesitant) I think we need to talk….

Garry:(serious) Keerat, I want you to know that I'm here for you, whatever you need.

Keerat tooka deep breath, gathering her thoughts

Keerat: Last night, the decisions made were... for the family. I understand that. But, Garry, we can't ignore our own feelings and histories. I don't think that i will ever be able to love you as a wife should love her hubsband or even have any sort relationship married couples should have with you..

Garry:(nodding) I know. Keerat, I respect you a lot, and I don't want to complicate things for you.

Keerat:(teary-eyed) I appreciate that, Garry. I want to be honest with myself. You were married before, and it didn't work out. My engagement to the person i love didn't work out either. 

Garry:(gentle) I agree. Let's be friends, Keerat. We can support each other without the weight of a complicated past.

Keerat, a mix of relief and sadness on her face, nodded.

Keerat: That sounds like a good place to start.

As they shared a nod of understanding, Keerat and Garry embraced the decision to redefine their relationship. The morning unfolded with a newfound sense of clarity, and the two faced the challenges ahead with a commitment to friendship and mutual support.

Garry: Ijust want you to know that I'm here for you. Whatever you're feeling, whatever you need – I'm by your side.

Keerat,grateful for his sincerity, looked into his eyes.

Keerat:Thank you, Garry. It means a lot to me.

Garry:Facing Veer won't be easy, but you're stronger than you think. And remember, you're not alone. The entire family is here for you.

Keerat,finding solace in Garry's words, managed a small smile.

Keerat: It'sjust... everything happened so fast. But you're right; I can face this. I have to.

Garry: Andyou won't face it alone. We'll navigate through this together, as friends, as family.

Their shared understanding and support formed a comforting foundation as they prepared to confront the challenges that lay ahead.

Dressed in alight blue suit with silver jewelry and choodas, Keerat sought blessings from each family member. Ignoring the absence of Veer and Sasha, she moved to the kitchen, embracing the comforting routine of making something sweet, a symbol of resilience amidst the recent storm. The aroma filled the kitchen, echoing her determination to uphold traditions despite the upheaval in their lives.

Time passed, and lunch came and went, but neither Veer nor Keerat appeared. When they finally emerged, their attire was inappropriate for a joint family setting. Sasha wore a black lacy nightdress, and a visible love bite on Veer's neck leftthe family feeling disgusted and awkward, an unsettling display of their disregard for decorum.
Pravjot Bua, unable to tolerate the inappropriate display, confronted Sasha sternly.

Pravjot Bua:(disapprovingly) Sasha, this is a family gathering, and such attire is completely inappropriate.

Sasha:(defiantly) Oh, lighten up! It's just clothes.

Pravjot Bua:(firmly) It's about respect for our traditions and values. You can't disregard them.

Veer:(angrily) Pravjot Bua, mind your own business! Sasha can wear whatever she wants.

Pravjot Bua:(assertively) This is our family's business, and we won't tolerate disrespect. Adjust yourself according to our values.

The room filled with an uncomfortable silence as the clash of perspectives lingered ,deepening the existing rifts within the family.

Keerat,tears welling up in her eyes, felt a mix of embarrassment and hurt at the inappropriate display by Veer and Sasha. Sensing her distress, Sahiba reached out, gently holding Keerat's hand in silent solidarity, reassuring her that she wasn't alone in facing the awkward situation within the family.

Veer, taken aback at the sight of Keerat at the dining table, tried to approach her. However, his path was blocked by Jaspal, Inder, Angad, and Garry, who stood firm in their protective stance. Sahiba, standing alongside, held her ground with a protective resolve, sending a clear message that Keerat wouldn't facethis alone and the family would stand united against any potential confrontation.

Veer(surprised): Keerat, what are you doing here?

Jaspal(firmly): She's part of this family, Veer.

Inder(serious): You need to face the consequences of your actions.

Angad(assertive): This is a family matter, Veer. Stay away.

Garry(calmly): Keerat deserves respect, Veer. We won't let you hurt her again.

Sahiba(protectively): She's not alone, Veer. We're all here for her.

Veer(defensive): What consequences? I made my choice.

Jaspal(angry): Your choice has consequences for everyone here, not just you.

Inder(firm): This family won't tolerate disrespect.

Angad(direct): You've hurt Keerat, and you owe her an explanation.

Garry(serious): Your actions have consequences, Veer. You can't ignore that.

Sahiba(assertive): Keerat deserves to be treated with dignity, and we won't let you cause her more pain.

In a tense confrontation, Angad stepped forward, blocking Veer's way as he attempted to approach Keerat.

Angad:(firmly) Veer, you've made your choices, and now Keerat is a part of this family as Garry's wife. Show some respect and keep your distance.

Veer, taken aback, glanced around at the stern faces of the family members.

Sasha, seizing the opportunity to taunt Keerat, chimed in with a sly smile.

Sasha:(mockingly) Well, well, Keerat, quite the twist in the tale. Garry, really?

Keerat, maintaining her composure, responded with quiet strength.

Keerat:(calmly) Unlike you, Sasha, my marriage has been accepted and blessed by this family. They respect me. Can't say the same for you.

Sasha, silenced by Keerat's composed yet cutting words, found herself at a loss for a retort. The room held its breath as the tension between the characters lingered, each word carrying the weight of the unfolding drama.

As the weeks passed, a semblance of normalcy returned to the household, yet a significant secret burdened Keerat. Amidst the healing, her growing friendship with Garry became a source of solace. United by their love for sports, they often found comfort in engaging in various athletic activities together, fostering a genuine connection.

Seerat, however, couldn't hide her jealousy towards their budding friendship. The dynamic between Keerat and Garry fueled Seerat's resentment, casting a shadow over the newfound bond.

The family observed Veer's continued association with Sasha, despite her negative influence. Gurleen regretted her past decisions, realizing that Keerat wouldhave been a far better choice for Veer than Sasha.

On the contrary, Manveer's sentiments towards Sahiba softened. Grateful for having her as a daughter-in-law, she began to appreciate her positive influence on the family.

Jasleen and Bebe found a quiet moment in the serenity of the garden, away from the hustle and bustle of the household. The soft rustle of leaves and the distant chirping of birds provided a peaceful backdrop to their conversation.

Jasleen:(smiling) Bebe, I've been meaning to talk to you about Keerat. I've noticed how she's been supporting Garry in his new venture.

Bebe, with a gentle nod, acknowledged the unspoken understanding between them.

Bebe:(grateful) Yes, Jasleen, our Keerat has been a pillar of strength for Garry. She's encouraging him in this new fashion business endeavor.

Jasleen:(appreciative) It's heartening to see. Garry is like a son to me, and havingKeerat by his side, supporting his dreams, brings immense joy.

Bebe:(reflective) Keerat has a unique way of understanding and nurturingrelationships. She sees beyond the surface and recognizes the potential inpeople. It's a quality I've always admired in her.

Jasleen:(thoughtful) Indeed, Bebe. Keerat's strength lies not just in her love for Veer but in her ability to stand by her beliefs and support those she cares about.

Bebe:(content) I feel blessed to have Keerat as part of our family. Her presence has brought a different kind of warmth and stability to our household.

Jasleen:(smiling) Here's to Keerat, the unsung hero in our lives, weaving strength and support into the fabric of our family.

As they continued to share their appreciation for Keerat's qualities, the bond between Jasleen and Bebe deepened, anchored by a shared gratitude for the intricate threads that Keerat wove into the tapestry of their family. Seerat who was stood at at distance heard this and felt bad.

In the tranquil garden, Garry found solace, reflecting on his journey. As he admired the blooming flowers, Angad approached, breaking the silence.

Angad: Garry, we've all made mistakes. It's time to move forward. I've seen the changes in you. People deserve second chances, and I believe in your transformation.

Garry, touched by Angad's words, spoke earnestly.

Garry: Angad bro, I appreciate your trust. I'm working hard to be a better person.

As they exchanged a hug, Sahiba observed from afar, her heart warmed by the prospect of healing within the family.

Angad andSahiba Room

The soft glow of candlelight filled Sahiba and Angad's room, creating a warm and intimate atmosphere. The air was filled with a mixture of tranquility and the subtle fragrance of flowers. Sahiba, seated at the vanity, was lost in thoughts she gently brushed her hair.

Angad,noticing the contemplative look on Sahiba's face, approached her quietly. He wrapped his arms around her from behind, placing a gentle kiss on her hair. Sahiba, feeling his presence, smiled and turned to face him.

Angad:(softly) You know, even in the midst of all these challenges, you manage to shine like a beacon of strength.

Sahiba,looking into Angad's eyes, felt a rush of warmth and appreciation.

Sahiba:(gratefully) And you, Angad, you've been my anchor through it all. Your support means everything to me.

Angad,cupping Sahiba's face in his hands, spoke with sincerity.

Angad:You're the pillar of our family, Sahiba. Your strength inspires me every day. I can't imagine going through this with anyone else.

Sahiba leaned into Angad's touch, savoring the connection they shared.

Sahiba:(tenderly) We'll face everything together, won't we?

Angad:(nodding) Always.

In that quiet moment, surrounded by the comforting embrace of their love, Sahiba and Angad found solace in each other.

As days passed, Garry and Keerat's friendship deepened, marked by shared passions and genuine camaraderie. They often engaged in morning jogs together, finding solace in each other's company. He noticed that at night Keerat would often have nightmares and when he would confront her she would ignore him. In recent days Garry began to notice a change in Keerat – a subtle fatigue that overshadowed her usual energy

One morning,as they jogged in the park, the unexpected happened. Keerat collapsed, leavingGarry stunned. Reacting quickly, he lifted her in his arms and rushed her to the nearest hospital. The anxious drive was filled with worry, and Garry couldn't shake the feeling that something more profound was at play. In the car, Garry's mind raced with worry as he tried to comprehend the shocking newsthe doctors had just delivered. Turning to Keerat, his concern etched on his face, he asked her softly:

Garry: Keerat, is there something you're not telling me? The doctors seemed really concerned. Please, be honest with me.

In the car,he gently asked Keerat if there was something important she needed to share. Initially hesitant, she denied any concerns, but the weight of her emotions became too much to bear. Tearfully, Keerat revealed a shocking truth that left Garry both perplexed, deeply concerned and angry. She requested him not to tellanyone.

Keerat, feeling a mix of emotions after the hospital visit, excused herself upon reaching home to get ready for the day. Before doing so, she gently took Sahiba's hand and walked towards Seerat's room. The air was thick with tension,but Keerat, determined to mend the strained bonds, took a deep breath and spoke from her heart.

Keerat: (emotionally) Sahiba Di, Seerat Di, I need to tell you both something important. Please, let's sit down.

As they gathered in Seerat's room, Keerat's eyes welled up with tears, and she spoke with sincerity:

Keerat: I love you both so much. We've shared so much laughter and joy together. Itsimportant to move ahead in life no matter what it brings.

Sahiba andSeerat, moved by Keerat's genuine plea, exchanged glances and nodded, a silent understanding passing between them. The sisters shared a hug filled with love,sensing the sincerity in Keerat's words. However, they couldn't shake off the curiosity about Keerat's uncharacteristic emotional expression.

Before they could inquire further, screams echoed from downstairs, diverting their attention. Seerat and Sahiba hurried downstairs to investigate the commotion, leaving Keerat alone in her room. As the door closed, Keerat quickly locked it and reached for her phone with a sense of urgency, Keerat dialed her parents' number.

Garry tightened his grip on Veer's collar, his eyes burning with anger and disappointment.

Garry:(fiercely) Veer! What did you do on the Sangeet night

The revelation hung in the air, leaving the family stunned. Veer, cornered and defensive, attempted to shift the blame.

Veer: (defensively) It all just happened nothing was my fault, i wasn't in my sense, how did you find out? Did she tell you?

Garry:(calmly) No, Veer. The doctors did.

Sahiba,Angad, and the rest of the family were now even more bewildered.

Sahiba:(confused) What do the doctors have to do with this? Is Keerat okay? Why did you go to the doctors?

Angad, growing stern, demanded an explanation.

Angad:(firmly) Someone needs to clarify what's happening here. Veer, what did you do?

Sasha, with a knowing smile, couldn't resist adding to the chaos.

Sasha:(mockingly) This is so entertaining. Spill the beans, Veer!

Garry: You should be ashamed at laughing at what he did

Bebe, feeling a mix of frustration and concern, urged them to reveal the truth.

Bebe:(impatiently) Speak up! What is going on?

Veer,cornered by the intensity of the moment and the pressure from Garry and Angad,finally admitted to the heinous act. His voice wavered as he confessed the shocking truth about the events that unfolded on the Sangeet night.

Veer:(hesitant)  I... I forced myself on Keerat on the Sangeet night. My friends... they were insulting her, saying she's not worthy of me. When she stood up for herself, they provoked me, told me to put her in her place. I... I lost control.

The room fell into a heavy silence as the weight of Veer's admission settled in. Sahiba,Angad, Garry, and the rest of the family were left stunned by the shocking revelation. The air was thick with a mix of anger, disgust, and disbelief at the betrayal that had occurred within their own family.

Sahiba, hereyes welling up with a mixture of shock, anger, and sorrow, couldn't fathom themagnitude of Veer's admission.

Sahiba:(voice trembling) Veer, how could you? Keerat trusted you!

Seerat, stood there is shock not believing what she had heard.

Seerat: Despite you doing that to her she never opened her mouth and was ready to marry you still

Gurleen,unable to comprehend the depths of her son's actions, felt a surge of anger andslapped Veer with a resounding thud.

Gurleen:(furious) This is beyond disgraceful, Veer! You've stained the honor of this family!

The roomechoed with the weight of the truth, and the family faced the harsh reality ofVeer's unforgivable actions. The air was heavy with the collective pain andbetrayal as they grappled with the consequences of his choices.

Garry, hisvoice heavy with a mix of anger and concern, revealed the devastating truththat Veer's actions had left Keerat pregnant.

Garry:(firmly) Keerat is pregnant! That’s how I found out what you did.

Garry narrated the morning incident at happened in the park, what the Drs said and how she finally broke the news to Gary on what Veer had done.

The roomfell into a stunned silence, the weight of Garry's revelation sinking in.Sahiba and Seerat's eyes widened in shock, Gurleen's face turned pale, and Angad's expression shifted from disbelief to a simmering anger. The revelation sent shockwaves through the family, shattering whatever remained of their trust in Veer.

The room was plunged into chaos as Santosh and Ajit, the distressed parents of Keerat,rushed in, urgently calling out her name. Sahiba and Seerat, sensing the gravity of the situation, quickly joined their worried parents.

Santosh:(frantically) Where is my  Keerat?

Seerat:(worried) She's in her room.

Ajit:(panicking) She called us, the way she was talking to us was it was her last time talking to us.

Anxiety filled the air as Sahiba and Seerat exchanged alarmed glances, recalling their recent conversation with Keerat. The entire family, gripped by fear, rushed towards Keerat's room. Upon hearing their parents' conversation, an unsettling anxiety gripped the family, propelling them to rush towards Keerat's room, only to find the door firmly locked. The collective concern intensified as they frantically called out to her, their voices echoing through the tense air. Angad and Garry, fueled by a growing sense of dread, took immediate action, breaking open the door to reveal a room filled with ominous silence and a haunting emptiness.  As the door swung open, the family was met with a scene that sent shockwaves through their hearts. Keerat lay on the floor, surrounded by empty bottles of aspirin, her lifeless form a stark contrast to the vibrant spirit she once possessed. Theair thickened with a heavy, somber atmosphere, and the family's collective gasp echoed in the confines of the room. Eyes widened with disbelief, and faces paled as they grappled with the harsh reality unfolding before them. Garry, in particular, felt the weight of the situation as he rushed to lift Keerat, his urgency mirroring the desperation that hung in the air.

Empty bottles of aspirin, her lifeless form revealing the desperate act she had taken. The room echoed with collective gasps and anguished cries. Sahiba,Seerat, Angad, and her parents stood frozen, their faces etched with disbelief and horror. Sahiba's eyes widened in shock, and her hands instinctively covered her mouth. Seerat, known for her composure, couldn't contain the tears streaming down her face. Angad's expression shifted from concern to a mix of sadness and anger.

Santosh andAjit, Keerat's parents, stood there, stunned and pale, unable to comprehend thetragedy that unfolded before them. The room was filled with gasps, sobs, and aheavy silence, punctuated only by the harsh reality of Keerat's desperate act.

Garry, breaking through the shock, gently lifted Keerat into his arms, his eyes reflecting both sorrow and determination. In that harrowing moment, the family confronted the stark truth of Keerat's pain, setting the stage for a desperate race to the hospital to save a life hanging in the balance.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Reader17 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

You write so well, I felt the depth of emotions in your stories.

This story is so well written. Fantabulous!!smiley32

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Enjoyed this. 

Please write more 

Would like to read a focused Sahan FF which is deviant from the show and more logical. 

I would also like to read a separate Keerat-Gary AU FF where Seerat doesn't exist as Garys ex wife. Theirs is sn interesting jodi. A playboy type guy who used to be shallow, party goer who saw all women as just objects  and  as selfish, money minded beings who trap men who ends up falling for a tomboy keerat who is naive, inexperienced  in love- thats an interesting plot. 

Reader17 thumbnail

Please update sooner this time, If possible today as your stories are a breadth of fresh air for us!!

Also do you write in wattpad?

Simiyy thumbnail

Thank You, I am glad you could connect to the emotions related to the story.

Simiyy thumbnail

Thank You, i need to stop watching TMD, don't know what the makers have done to the show

Simiyy thumbnail

Please update sooner this time, If possible today as your stories are a breadth of fresh air for us!!

Also do you write in wattpad?

Thank you so much for enjoying it, i will try my best to update soon. 

I don't write on wattpad

Reader1419 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Beautifully written

Reader17 thumbnail

Hello, when will you update!! we are waiting.smiley42

Simiyy thumbnail