IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 months ago

Pinkvilla and a few others were are claiming they’ve had a roka. But neither of them have posted about it.  

https://www.instagram.com/p/C2tuVh7rmJx/?igsh=MWVkcnp4eWRkZnpmbQ== 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

She can do much better. Wasn’t he the 1 who was married to Salman’s Rakhi sister, had a whole affair with Yami Gautam & somewhere moved onto this woman? 

With no career in sight for both, maybe it was high time but damn. She’s beautiful, dances well & an average actor. WHY do such women decide to go for random men?!! 

It’ll never not be a total waste. 

Newbird thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Unexpected couple, never knew /thought they will marry or get engaged, anyway congrats to them! 

https://youtu.be/0JxGYT9UBsA?si=vCQd7V2tPdtK7KpK

https://youtu.be/ebtBVb0Vrcs?si=urvGeYs4yhz987pE

Edited by Newbird - 2 months ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail

Happy for them smiley10

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Mallika-E-Bhais

She can do much better. Wasn’t he the 1 who was married to Salman’s Rakhi sister, had a whole affair with Yami Gautam & somewhere moved onto this woman? 

With no career in sight for both, maybe it was high time but damn. She’s beautiful, dances well & an average actor. WHY do such women decide to go for random men?!! 

That is him. His marriage barely lasted a year. One never knows what goes on inside people’s homes but that’s a bad sign if you ask me. Specially since his affair with Yami is rumored to be the reason for that break up.  

Kriti Kharbanda is so beautiful and a very decent actress. I feel like she just needs that one movie of hers to click and then she’s good to go. But unfortunately that may never happen. She’s been with Pulkit for five years now, and hopefully he’s matured and will take this marriage seriously.  But I agree, she can better.  

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Mallika-E-Bhais

I was very surprised too about salman’s sister. Such a red flag for me if you ask. I always believed they will never make it to wedding round. She is way too good for him. He appears to be toxic and even controlling. Ladies always make sure you prioritize your career and finances. Sad if this news is true.

Mrignaini thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Kriti Kharbanda was a mean b*tch to Urvashi during their movie promotions. Pulkit egged her on and I remember only John was sweet to her. 

Not the 1st time either as he and Yami did the same. Even though Urvashi can be ditzy, that's no reason why anyone should gang up on her, least of all in a work setting.

Kriti K and Pulkit would make a fitting pair.

Pulkit always gave off narcissistic vibes since Kyunki, as if his good looks gave him the right.