Why did Ranveer unfollow BhansaliProductions on Instagram?

fazgostoso thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

Why did Ranveer unfollow BhansaliProductions on Instagram? 

smiley37

smiley24  What do you think?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

But was he following him before? There was a video I posted that he is unhappy with bhansali because he rejected a lot of movies to work with him. Some member said not true. I think he finally realizes.

Edited by Bekind - 2 months ago
MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

SLB took a huge gamble on Ranveer with Ram Leela. He then gave him his two biggest hits and strongest roles. I am sure he sees SLB as a mentor, and the whole thing stings a bit, especially when his career is in a lull. Wouldn't be surprised if pulling the rug from under Ranveer's feet played a part in Ranbir's choice. 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Akshay says when a someone’s film fails someone else always wants to celebrate. Thats how their world is 

Edited by Maroonporsche - 2 months ago
Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

But I feel ranveer has been stabbed. And yes Bhansali follows very few people and he still is following ranveer so ranveer really did unfollowed bhansali now waiting for him to unfollow Karan johar. Deepika did liked Alia filmfare limited postsmiley36but ranveer didn’t.

Edited by Bekind - 2 months ago
IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Was he following him at all?  I’m sure Ranveer fans would know. It is very much possible he never was and this is all nothing. However if he was and he’s unfollowed now that is definitely sign of some serious drama and disagreement or at the very least severe disappointment on Ranveer’s part.  

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

I'm not sure if he was even following it before, I dont think he was following it

It's like how deepika was never following sid anand on instagram but people made up that she unfollowed him 

Edited by zara321 - 2 months ago

Because they don’t need him anymore. 

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

He might have ranveer is known to do such things. 

[Post Removed]