Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

This was epic! smiley37

Your husband confessed to buying awards. Enough said!

Her husband did too?  Her late father in law famously wrote about buying his for Bobby in his book, but I didn’t know about Ranbir.  

It’s basically an open secret that everyone knows in advance who’s winning. I’ve even read on online gossip that some like Zee awards or Stardust awards (do they still exist?) decide their winners after seeing who has agreed to come?  It’s even been alleged that if you agree to perform it works in your favor. None of it is shocking. What’s shocking is Alia in her desperation to fake love for Ranveer forgot to fake her ignorance and blew everyone’s cover smiley36

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

Her husband did too?  Her late father in law famously wrote about buying his for Bobby in his book, but I didn’t know about Ranbir.  

It’s basically an open secret that everyone knows in advance who’s winning. I’ve even read on online gossip that some like Zee awards or Stardust awards (do they still exist?) decide their winners after seeing who has agreed to come?  It’s even been alleged that if you agree to perform it works in your favor. None of it is shocking. What’s shocking is Alia in her desperation to fake love for Ranveer forgot to fake her ignorance and blew everyone’s cover smiley36

I mean yes, and the thing is it is not just Aloo. It is also Ranbir who did not deserve this win. What to make a detested couple win they snubbed off more deserving talent and snubbed off consumers who are hoping for talent to get head. Kya gutter bana rakha hai bollywood? I am once again back to hating Kjo. What he has done to the industry is single-handedly make it impossible for actual talent to flourish. 

The other thing is they keep portraying Vicky as a side guy. I am very sure Ranbir and Aloo's PR will be on overdrive if Vicky out shadows them in Love and War. I can count on SLB giving him the Shahid Kapoor treatment anyway. 

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

whaoo!!! The way she dressed she knew she is the winner. What is the point of having awards? Or even nominate any other actresses. Just give Alia the best actress award every year. Such nonsense. 

UniqueChaos thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

The members of this family need no outsiders to troll them. 

MaebyFunke thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Both Alia and Ranbir share a braincell between themselves. Neetu off late, seems to be loaning hers to the power couple making it a grand total of two braincells among the family. 

UniqueChaos thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
“I don’t love you because of this award I love you because love is love” smiley39 Iska maltab kya hota hai? why she so dumb smiley44

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

I mean yes, and the thing is it is not just Aloo. It is also Ranbir who did not deserve this win. What to make a detested couple win they snubbed off more deserving talent and snubbed off consumers who are hoping for talent to get head. Kya gutter bana rakha hai bollywood? I am once again back to hating Kjo. What he has done to the industry is single-handedly make it impossible for actual talent to flourish. 

The other thing is they keep portraying Vicky as a side guy. I am very sure Ranbir and Aloo's PR will be on overdrive if Vicky out shadows them in Love and War. I can count on SLB giving him the Shahid Kapoor treatment anyway. 

Vicky’s win is definitely a consolation prize so they could give the main one to Ranbir. I wonder if they expected this amount of backlash though? It’s not just fans of Rani or Vicky or Kiara. The general consensus is that these two didn’t deserve it.  

I doubt it will make a difference though. 

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

Vicky’s win is definitely a consolation prize so they could give the main one to Ranbir. I wonder if they expected this amount of backlash though? It’s not just fans of Rani or Vicky or Kiara. The general consensus is that these two didn’t deserve it.  

I doubt it will make a difference though. 

That is because they didn’t. Would it be hard to give it to the best performance each year ? 

WhiteNights thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Best comment spotted smiley37

IMG_3914.jpeg

PardesiBabu thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Pata nahi pray kyun kar rahi thi

Inko pata nahi tha kya pehle se ki inn dono ko hi milne wali hai

Baaki nominees toh aaye bhi nahi smiley36