RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 months ago

Filmfare has lost all integrity and respect. Decades from now, the history books will explain that the reason India has no legitimate awards is because of KJo

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Kjo is a mean girl but he makes the show funny and entertaining. I usually watch stuff hosted by him like kwk because I know he is going to be entertaining. Even when they did the press conference for filmfare, others present was so boring that Kjo was bringing fun and funny to the press. But yes I find it annoying how he is shoving all these annoying nepo kids down our throat like rs alia and etc. at least alia used to be cute but the rest of the nepo kids no comments

Edited by Terenaina - 3 months ago
RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Terenaina

Kjo is a mean girl but he makes the show funny and entertaining. I usually watch stuff hosted by him like kwk because I know he is going to be entertaining. Even when they did the press conference for filmfare, others present was so boring that Kjo was bringing fun and funny to the press. But yes I find it annoying how he is shoving all these annoying nepo kids down our throat like rs alia and etc. at least alia used to be cute but the rest of the nepo kids no comments

I didn't watch the show but from what I've read on here, there were basically no A-Listers present at all. No SRK, Deepika, Ranveer, Hrithik, Rani, Katrina, and not even Vicky. It seems no one was interested this year at all and I wonder how much of that has to do with KJo's influence on these awards. Do you have to show up to get the award or do you not bother showing up when you realize you won't win? I remember Priyanka said she went the year she was nominated for Barfi but found out upon arrival that she wasn't winning and wanted to leave.

The biggest sign that awards have lost relevance is when you can't even get A-Listers to show up. The Oscars have had a similar problem in recent years when they can't get A-Listers so they find B and C-Listers and try to pass them off as the public's darlings. But it's more noticeable here because Hollywood has long since lost the concept of movie stars so it's become the norm there but they still exist in India (even if they're all essentially from the 90s/2000s era). The lack of their attention to Filmfare this year really shows that Filmfare has become utterly meaningless. It's not the event of the year like it used to be in the 90s/2000s when these same stars don't even bother to come.

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I have not watch the award show, just saw the press conference. But yes I have notice that most of the A-listers have lost interest in the award shows, they don't show up at all. Or maybe they don't have a film they are proud of so that is why they are not showing up. Not sure.

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Yes he ruined it for me, he not only ruined filmfare but also Bollywood. Aditya once advised him not to start or launch koffee with Karan as it will create a lot of negativity. I truly feel filmfare is rigged when they did not nominated Vikrant. Maybe that is why Vindhu passed the invitation. Every year he ruins filmfare with his horrible and boring hosting.

TorinoPasta thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Filmfare was rigged and ruined before. He just found newer ways to shove Alia down our throats. 

MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Terenaina

I have not watch the award show, just saw the press conference. But yes I have notice that most of the A-listers have lost interest in the award shows, they don't show up at all. Or maybe they don't have a film they are proud of so that is why they are not showing up. Not sure.

Yes remember last year Salman bhai had confessed how he uses these awards to fix his useless doors or sth, he said it in the Filmfare press conference itself. This year they got Orry on stage, no wonder everything is as lame as it could be 

JackSparrowcraz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 months ago

Filmfare was always rigged. How about bots calling out your idol SRK?