Series of OS || [Armaan Abhira] || Links updated Page1

17tourin thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Hello Everyone, 

I don't watch ITVs but recently got attracted to Abhira and Armaan's Story. 

Following is the list of Random One Shots that I have written.

Index:

One Shots

OS#1. Broken Rishta ......Click here OS#1

OS#2. Coming Home .......Click here OS#2

OS#3. Untitled Emotions....... Click here OS#3

OS#4. Intimate Encounters.....Click here OS#4

OS#5. 100th Day.....Click here OS#5

OS#6. Untitled Feelings..... Click here OS#6

OS#7. Heartstrings Unraveled?..... Click here OS#7

OS#8. the beginning of endless jealousy tales.... Click here OS#8 https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/164878722

Longer than One-Shots:

FF#1 .... Tangled Hearts....(indefinitely ON HOLD)

Prologue : Click Here for Prologue

Other written stuffs

A poem on Armaan : https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/164761721

A Poem on Armaan & Abhira : https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/164833721

A random flirting scene between ARM & AB...https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/164749692

Random Scene between ARM&AB .... https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/164809051

Do read and give your reviews.

Enjoy,

S. πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‡

Edited by 17tourin - 1 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

17tourin thumbnail

ONE SHOT#1 : "Broken Rista."

Part 1.

One upon a time......

"main abhira ka dhyaan rakhunga, humesha uske saath rahunga, uski help karunga, woh kabhi akeli nahi hogi"

"Nahi, mujhse vaada karo, tum usse shaadi karoge"

"But...Shaadi?"

"Iss rishte ko naam do Armaan, Bina shaadi ke uske saath rehke usey dunia se kaise bachaoge"

"Par mumma, ye mat bolo na please"

"Mere paas bohot Kam time hai Abhira, Armaan bolo kya tum Abhira se shaadi karoge?"

"Haan Mam, main Abhira se shaadi karunga"

And Ahira embarked upon a journey intricately woven with the threads of fate. Her union with Armaan, a marriage orchestrated by familial decree, unfolded as a tapestry woven in hues of duty but gradually unfurling into an unexpected friendship that danced upon the fringes of unspoken desires.

"Mere dost banoge?"

"Humesha ke liye. Tum life mein kabhi akeli nahi ho. Main humesha tumhare saath hun. Tum padhai Karo independent ho jao, main tumhara saath dunga"

Armaan, a silhouette in the twilight of destiny, stood tethered to the bonds of family, his heart echoing with the strains of a forbidden love once shared with Ruhi. 

"Tumne shaadi kar liya...ye mat bhulo ki tumne mujhse vaada Kiya tha ki tum..."

"Maine kisi se pyar nahi Kiya hai, majburi thi meri shaadi karna but meri majburi se pehle toh tumne mere Bhai se shaadi ke liye Haan kahi hai...aur ab tum mere Bhai ki biwi ho"

Unbeknownst to the universe, the younger brother, Rohit, entered into the sacred covenant with Ruhi, only to discover the haunting shadows of an entwined past, shattering the tranquility that once adorned the family home.

"Armaan...kya tum mujhe bhula paoge, aage badh paoge..."

"Haan...main aage badh chuka hum aur tum bhi badho..."

Abhira, an ethereal spirit navigating the labyrinth of familial expectations, found solace in the whispers of the wind and the gentle cadence of her friendship with Armaan. 

"Kadhoosmaan, Mujhe laga tha ki tumhari family Udaipur mein rehti hai"

"Toh aur Kahan rehti hai"

"18th century mein....infact...Mujhe laga tha aisi baatein karne wale fossil fuels do sau saal pehle gayab ho chuke hai but nhi wo tumhare Ghar me shift ho gye hai." 

"Abhira, tum galti se bhi mature behave mat kar Dena"

However, destiny unfurled its wings with the sudden disappearance of Rohit, leaving the family ensnared in the delicate balance of bonds tested by unforeseen trials.

"All the best bhabhi, aapko zaroorat ho gi"

In the early days of their union, Rohit, blissfully unaware of the history shared between Armaan and Ruhi, embraced the commitment to Ruhi with the hope of building a life together. The tranquility that once adorned their family home, however, began to unravel as the ghosts of forbidden love haunted the corridors. The revelation of Armaan and Ruhi's shared history shook the foundation of his relationship with Ruhi as well as his brother Armaan, leaving Rohit grappling with the echoes of a love that predated his presence.

"Tumne kya kehdiya Rohit ko Abhira, wo Ghar chorke cahala Gaya"

"Maine kuch nahi kaha, kuch nahi Kiya"

"Dadisa, kuch galatfehmi Hui hogi, Abhira ne kuch nahi Kiya hai Rohit ke saath, woh dono toh kaafi ache se"

"Bas karo Armaan, jab se ye ladki aayi hai sab barbaad ho raha hai"

Ruhi, a tempestuous temptress harboring dormant emotions, sought refuge in the shadows cast by envy and loneliness. Her gaze, tainted with bitter longing, became a storm that raged against the blossoming connection between Abhira and Armaan. 

"Khaane pe gussa mat nikalo, ye noodles Maine banaya hai, thoda sa khaogi?"

"Wow Armaan, ye toh mumma jaisa banati thi waisa hai"

Yet, undeterred by the tempest, Abhira stood resolute, a beacon of strength amidst the familial tempest.

"Tum sabke liye breakfast banaogi"

"But dadisa mujhe office ke liye late ho jayega"

"Haan toh tum iss Ghar ki Bahu ho, Bahu hone ki responsibility uthao, jab bahar ki uthana hai toh Ghar se shuruwat karo"

"Tum jao Abhira main bana dungi"

"Are you sure Ruhi? But Dadisa ne..."

"Tum yahan ki chinta mat Karo...main sambhal lungi sab yahan"

Ruhi, caught between the tendrils of past and present, struggled with her emotions. The tempest within her, fueled by jealousy and longing, became a turbulent force.

"Where is Abhira, why are you preparing the breakfast Ruhi?"

"Dadisa, actually Abhira ko office jaana zyaada jaruri tha, maine socha ki... main uski help kar deti hun .....and.....phir ....aa ... Abhira ko call aane Lage toh usne mujhse pucha ki main hi sab kar dun aaj ke liye...toh maine mana nahi kiya....so....woh... chali gayi toh... Maine hi breakfast bana Diya"

As Ruhi's manipulations reached their crescendo, familial bonds fractured, and Abhira found herself unjustly blamed for the discord. 

"Tum kisi layak nahi ho ladki, tumhe parivar ghar ki importance hi nahi hai, woh toh Ruhi hai Jo kitni samajhdaar hai aur honhaar hai"

"Abhira andar hao"

"Par Armaan, maine..."

"ANDAR JAO ABHIRA."

Part 2.

As the days passed, Abhira, a gentle soul navigating family expectations, found solace in the comforting cadence of Armaan's laughter, a melody that echoed through the quiet corridors of familial duty. Their shared moments, initially painted with the hues of obligation, began to transform into a canvas adorned with the strokes of a growing camaraderie.

"Mujhe bohot important client ke paas jaana hai, out of station, kya tum Ruhi ko uske therapy session ke liye accompany kar sakti ho Aaj ke liye?"

"Ok Armaan, No issues"

"Thank You Abhira"

"Thank You se kaam nahi chalega"

"Toh kya chahiye tumhe?"

"Ek Help..."

"Batao..."

"Mujhe shortlist Kiya Gaya tha ek internship ke liye, agar wo confirm ho jaati hai toh , exams ke baad, mujhe Delhi jaana hoga, uski permission tumhare Ghar waale mujhe shayad"

"But Abhira itni dur kyun..."

"Please please please Armaan, mere armaanao pe dal chawal raita paani kuch mat pher dena please, ye opportunity mere liye bohot bohot imp..."

"Theek hai theek hai stationery ki dukaan...main baat kar lunga Ghar pe, but abhi toh exam pe puri focus karo"

"Puri kya main toh paratha roti sab lagake focus karungi."

"Abhira tum.....bohot..."

"Haan Haan haso mat, pata hai kudarat ka karishma hun main"

"Acha thik hai, chalo main chalta hun late ho raha hai, tum yaad se Ruhi ko"

"Haan Haan don't worry, main Ruhi ko leke jaati hun therapy ke liye."

Ruhi, fueled by emotions left dormant, became a storm of jealousy against Abhira and Armaan's connection. Despite the turmoil, Abhira stood strong, a symbol of resilience in the family's storm.

"Ruhi tum andar jao therapy ke liya, main yahin pe wait rahungi"

"Ok Abhira"

A pivotal moment arose when a coveted internship interview confirmation call clashed with Ruhi's therapy, setting the stage for a confrontation that further strained Abhira's tenuous connection with the family.

Abhria's phone rang.

"Hello...I am from College's Training and Placement Committee..is this Ms. Abhira Sharma Speaking?"

"...Yes..."

"Abhira, Congratulations you are selected for the final interview for the internship at Delhi. Are you available tomorrow, so I can schedule your interview?"

"YEEessss, yes sir, Thank You for the call. I am available for the interview tomorrow."

"Great. Please report to the placement office tomorrow morning."

As Ruhi's actions caused fractures in family bonds, Abhira was unfairly blamed.

"Hello Armaan..."

"Hello?? Abhira...kya hua why are you sounding so tensed? Sab theek hai?

"Armaan Ruhi is missing.?

"What? What happened?

"I brought her to therapy. Wo andar hi thi, but I got phone call from college, toh main bahar aai thi baat karne but ab woh dikh nahi rahi, woh call bhi nahi utha Rahi, doctors says wo chali gayi hai, main kya karun? Ghar Jaa ke dekhu? Aur agar woh wahan nahi Hui toh?"

"Abhira tum....kya bolun main"

"I am sorry Armaan, but maine usey kaha tha ki main yahin wait karungi main kya karun ab?"

"Wait, I will call home and check for her"

"Hello Armaan"

"Abhira Ruhi ghar pe hai, tum Ghar jaao but shaant rehna wahan sab thoda gussa ho sakte hain"

"Abhira, Armaan ne tumhe ek kaam Diya tha tum woh bhi nahi kar saki?"

"Nahi Chachisa, main wahin pe thi par..."

"Par kya, Ruhi keh Rahi hai ki woh tumhe dhundi par tum nahi dikhi isliye usey akele aana pada, bechari Ruhi ko tum akela chorke kahan chali gayi thi?"

"Mummy ji, woh mujhe college se ek call aa gaya toh main bahar hi thi, pata nahi Ruhi aisa kyun bola ki main dikhi nahi, main toh wahin pe thi"

"Toh kya main jhoot bol rahi hun Abhira"

"Par Ruhi tum wahi rehti na, main aa jati, maine kaha tha ki main wait karungi, tumhe akele Ghar aane ki kya zaroorat thi"

"Tum nahi thi wahan pe kahin nahi thi Abhira, aur main wahan akeli thi toh main Ghar waapis..."

"Arey par main gate ke paas hi thi call pe thi, aur tum koi choti bachi ho jo do minute akeli reh nahi sakti thi, maine kaha bhi tha ki main wahin wait kar.."

"Bas karo ladki"

"Par dadisa aap sab toh mujhpe aise chilla rahe ho jaise ki sirf meri galti hai"

"Nahi galti tumhari kahan meri hai, I am sorry dadi sa, I am sorry mummyji, meri wajah se yahan itni baatein ho gayi, I am Sorry meri galti hai sab"

"Arey Ruhi, beta tum kyun rone lagi, nahi beta hum hai na koi tumhe blame nahi karega yahan"

"Nahin dadisa, Abhira ne kaha ki uski galti nahi hai toh Maine hi shayad galat Kiya hai."

"Nahi Ruhi.."

"Mummyji aap please mujhe mat rokiye, aur main abhi apne Ghar jaana chahti hun"

"Par Ruhi ye tumhara hi toh Ghar hai beta"

"Mummyji mujhe apne BNanu ke paas jaana hai kuch din ke liye, meri therapist ne bhi kaha hai ki mujhe apna environment change karna chahiye"

In the aftermath, Ruhi's departure became a symphony of blame orchestrated against Abhira.

"Armaan..."

"Abhira tum..."

"Maine sahi mein kuch nahi Kiya Armaan, sab mujhpe blame toh aise daalte hai jaise mai khana nahi roz iss family ko harm karne ki kasam khati rehti hun"

With blames orchestrated against Abhira, Armaan,  torn between familial expectations and the burgeoning friendship with Abhira, stood at the crossroads of conflicting loyalties.

Months drifted like ephemeral dreams, with the haunting absence of Ruhi casting shadows upon the familial hearth. Just when the scars of irreparable damage seemed etched in the tapestry of their lives, Rohit returned, a harbinger of revelation. 

"ROHIT!!!"

"Haan Bhabhi"

"Rohit...tum theek ho? Kahan the tum? Armaan...Armaan ghar pe hi hai...haan......ARMAANN JALDI AAO, ROHIT AA GAYA HAI"

"Arey Bhabhi dheere, aaram se, aap kitna zor se chilaoge sab Darr jayenge, andar chalte Hain, but aap bahar kahan...kahin se aa rahe the ye Jaa rahe th?

"Haan woh college mein kuch kaam tha abhi waapis aayi....but Tum kahan the Rohit sab kitna pareshaan the..."

"I am Sorry Bhabhi aapko akela yahan pe deal karne ke liye chor ke chala Gaya tha main..Meri wajah se aapko kitna.."

"Nahi Rohit, meri baat nahi abhi tum batao Kahan the aur kyun Kiya Aisa?"

"Arey main itne mahina baad lauta hun, meri aarti utaaro"

" Mann toh kar Raha hai tumhari aarti ke pehle tumhari band bajaun, tumne sabko kitna Dara Diya tha..."

"Bhabhi andar chalke bata hun..."

"Rohit...mere bacche"

Everyone overjoyed with Rohit's return,

"Bas baaki sab puch taach baad mein, ab Mera beta waapis ghar aa gaya mujhe aur kuch nahi chahiye"

"Sorry maa, meri wajah se aap sab.."

"Vidya, abhi toh tumhara beta aaya ab humare pyare Rohit ki bahu, Ruhi bhi waapis aa jayegi phir humaara poora parivaar pehle ki taraf saath ho jayega. Humne Manish ji ko bulaya hai Rohit ki waapis aane ki khushkhabri jo deni thi. Humari Bahu bhi aa jayegi ab"

"Nahin dadisa, Rohit ki Bahu nahi aayegi"

"Rohit? Ruhi ab humaari beti jaisi hai..agar tum isliye naraz ho ki woh abhi yahan nahi hai toh hum batadein ki..."

"Dadisa. Please. Meri baat suniye, Acha hai Ruhi yaha nahi hai aur wo ab Meri Wife bhi nahi hogi. Aap ko beti bana hai aap banaiye. Main divorce file karunga"

"Rohit, kya bol Raha hai tu"

"Wahi jo shayad aapko sun ke acha Lage, Armaan Bhai"

"Kya bol Raha hai Rohit"

"Bhai, main Ghar se chala gaya tha but mujhe pata hai ki Ghar pe chal kya Raha tha. Mujhe Bhabhi ka bhi sochna chahiye tha, meri wajah se Abhira bhabhi akele hi"

"Tumhe iss ladki Abhira ka nahi Ruhi ka sochna chahiye Rohit, ye kya baatein kar rahe ho tum. Ruhi humaari Bahu hai"

"Dadisa, please, aapki Bahu Abhira bhabhi bhi hain. Main Ruhi ko divorce de Raha hun. Mera iss rishte se Time Out ho chuka hai. Aur Bhaiya, aap bhabhi ke saath khade toh rehte ho, but agar aap unke liye sahi ke liye Bina Darr ke bologe nahi toh kyun unko baandh ke rakhe kyun ho unko bhi Time out dedo"

"ROHIT"

"Chillaiye mat bhaiya aap"

"Rohit kya bol rahe ho...kya ho Gaya hai tumhe tum Armaan ko aisa kaise"

"Bhabhi, Bhaiya ki taraf se mat boliye, aur aapko iss parivar se jitna sunne ko milta hai uske liye toh main kuch nahi bolunga abhi but Ruhi ki wajah se Armaan bhaiya ki wajah se aapko Jo sunne ko Mila hai and aur jo sunne ko aage milega uske liye main aapse sorry bolta hun."

"Rohit..."

"Ruhi.."

"Ye sab kya ho raha hai..."

"Ruhi ke BNanu, I am sorry aapko hurt hoga but acha hua aap log bhi aa hi gaye.." 

And he with a courageous flourish, gave the decree of divorce.

The truth, a tempest subsiding, shook the family to its core, compelling them to confront the consequences of their actions. In the ruins of broken relationships, broken rishtas, lies the friendship between Armaan and Abhira facing the uncertain future.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Ps. It's a different approach of writing. Hope it's not too difficult to makeout what's happening here. Also, No proofreading done, so kindly excuse the errors.

Oh and Please do review.

Oh and I am very lazy with very less patience, with no inclination towards ITV shows, I just kind of came across and enjoyed watching Abhira on my feed, I wanted to write on Abhira and Armaan but it took long to reach the ending of this One shot and I got tired, so I am leaving it at that point. I am Sorry for leaving it right there and thankful to you for reading till here.

And since I am like the way I am, I will probably not  continue this. If anyone can continue, please feel free to do so.

This can be made into Open fan fiction where you(anyone) can continue/just add the chapters.  I will add index or make a seperate post in case anyone is interested just let me know.

Ok Bye! xD

Enjoy,

S. 😊

Edited by 17tour - 3 months ago
Jhanak1234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Intresting story ..... Update soon

Redblueblack thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

This is good!!! Enjoyed reading it!!

KOI TOH ISKO CONTINUE KARO PLZZZZ πŸ˜­πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ˜­

8Lucky88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Great start, love the flow and how truth comes out 

Please continue soon

17tourin thumbnail

ONE SHOT#2 : "COMING HOME."

Abhira returns home.

As soon as she came back to her room she started packing her bag while thinking,

"Nahin reh sakti yahan pe."

"Nahin"

Each flashback was a dagger, stabbing at her heart, the pain rendering her weak, emotions laid bare.

Anguish and anger collided within her, a tempest of raw feelings swirling as she grappled with the disconcerting reality of those embraces.

What in the world had she just seen, and how could it be that he, her husband in name, had provoked such tumultuous emotions within her?

Husband? Seriously Abhira? She questioned her her own train of thoughts.

She moved around packing whatever she saw around that was hers.

Armaan and...... Ruhi?

Flashes of their hugs haunted her, a traumatic replay in her mind.

"Ok fine."

"Stop it."

"Stop it"

"Stop it"

Her scream echoed in solitude as she pleaded with herself to cease the relentless onslaught of those haunting images in her mind.

Abandoning her half-packed belongings, she sprinted to the bathroom, a desperate escape. The tumultuous emotions overwhelmed her, leading to a gut-wrenching release as she succumbed to a fit of uncontrollable vomiting.

Unbeknownst to her, tears streamed down her face, a silent testament to the overwhelming turmoil within.

She found herself caught in a cascade of emotions, lost and grappling with the unraveling reality of her relationship.

"Bas kar Abhira. Ho Gaya Tera. Abhi Ganga snan nahi kar sakti aur na hi Ganga Yamuna Saraswati bahana hai mujhe."

Wiping away the lingering tears, she gathered her strength and rose. Steadying herself, she returned to the room, anxious to assess the chaos she had inadvertently created while hastily packing her belongings.

The disarray mirrored the internal chaos, a tangible reflection of the emotional storm she was navigating.

She was composed, or she thought so.

"Armaan husband nahi hai Tera. Bura kyun lag raha hai tujhe?"

"Shayad bura isiliye lag raha hai kyunki isko dost mana tha maine.

Kitni stupid hun main. Mumma ko sab batati thi...phir achanak Armaan zindagi mein aa gaya mumma ki jagah. Mumma toh thi nahi isliye isko sab bol deti thi. Stupid so so stupid."

"Stupid of you Abhira."

"Anyways mujhe kya fark padta hai. Jahan jaana hai Jo karna hai kare...mujhe kya hai Armaan se."

"Saal bhar ki hi toh baat thi."

She yearned to adopt nonchalance, questioning the significance of their relationship. He was merely a husband in name, but what did she mean to him?

"But Ruhi ke saath?" The thought itself made her upset to the extent she cannot digest at all.

"Kitni baar pucha Maine Armaan ko...ek baar bhi muh nahi khula. Ab samajh aa Raha hai kyun. Kyun iske dimaag se leke har actions mein Ruhi rehti hai."

A stark realization dawned on her about her standing in this complex web. The floodgates of her emotions reopened, and tears welled up once more, echoing the profound sorrow and vulnerability embedded in her heart.

Manisha Chachi was passing through the corridor when she noticed Abhira and her disheveled and emotionally battered state. As Abhira stood amidst the scattered remnants of her hastily packed life, a physical manifestation of the internal chaos that gripped her soul.

"Abhira?" Manisha was shocked to see her. Before her mind could register Manisha ended up going inside Abhira's bedroom. "Kya hua?"

"Woh Armaan aur Ruh...." She stopped midway.

She looked at Manish waiting for her to finish her sentence.

"Chachisa..." Abhira came out of her tsunami of emotions.

"Kya hua Abhira, aisi kaun si train pakadni hai tumhe ki poora kamre mein tsunami le aayi tum?"

"Chachisa..." Abhira was at loss of words.

She gulped, controlling her tears and emotions. "Woh sorry.....main....ye....woh"

"Haan Haan...sorry main woh ye woh ke aage bolo toh kuch samajh aayega Naa Abhira...abhi toh train pakadni thi par ab tumhari train atak gayi?" Manisha was confused.

Abhira couldn't tell anyone what she saw.

No one was here whom she can confide to.

Taking deep breath, she continued, "Sorry Chachi...woh kuch dhund Rahi thi....ye sab....ye sab abhi saaf kar deti hun."

Armaan returns home.

As he stepped into the confines of his home, an unsettling aura enveloped him. The weight of his actions bore heavily on his shoulders, prompting an urgent need for seclusion.

Racing to the kitchen, his thirst and unease palpable, he practically lunged for the water jug. The cool water provided a momentary respite as he gulped down three rounds, each swallow a desperate attempt to drown the nagging discomfort within.

The room seemed to close in on him, echoing with the echoes of his own turmoil. Furtively glancing around, he sought assurance that no one had witnessed his disquiet. The silence of the empty hallway offered a brief reprieve as he tried to collect himself, calming the tempest raging beneath the surface.

Every step back to his room felt like a delicate dance, a silent plea for secrecy. 

He moved cautiously, acutely aware of the need to conceal the unease etched on his face. Behind closed doors, he hoped to find solace, the room serving as both sanctuary and witness to the internal conflict he sought to keep hidden.

Upon reaching his room, a perplexing sight awaited him.

Abhira, She was on the sofa, sleeping, while the bed remained immaculate. A furrow creased his brow as he muttered to himself, questioning the inexplicable choice of the sofa over the bed.

"Ye Abhira... sofa pe kyun so Rahi hai...books bhi nahi hai...aise hi so gayi?"

The room held a silent tension, hinting at a deeper disturbance yet to unfold.

A shift in the air caught his attention, and a sudden clarity eclipsed the earlier turmoil as he sensed a change in his room. The lingering disquiet dissipated, replaced by a curious alertness.

Methodically, he inspected his surroundings, determined to uncover the subtle shift that had transformed the atmosphere within his sanctuary.

Frustration crept in as he found himself unable to pinpoint the subtle alteration that had disrupted the familiar equilibrium of his room. The mystery lingered, leaving him with a sense of unease in the midst of his own personal enigma.

A heavy sigh escaped him as he approached where Abhira lay on the sofa. The thought of lifting her and placing her on the bed crossed his mind, but as he knelt beside the headrest, something caught his attention. In the stillness of her sleep, her face betrayed a disturbance, an underlying sadness that tugged at his empathy.

Compelled by an instinct he couldn't quite comprehend, his hands moved autonomously to brush a stray strand of hair away from her face. Yet, before he could complete the gentle gesture, she flinched, halting his movement abruptly. A sudden uncertainty washed over him as he wondered if she was awake, the delicate balance of the moment hanging in suspense.

"Abhira..." He spoke softly. But she didn't respond.

With a quiet exhale, he gently uttered her name once more, a tender sound that hovered in the stillness. However, Abhira remained unresponsive, lost in the depths of her tranquil slumber. The face that had earlier worn an expression of inner turmoil and sadness now held no trace of emotion.

A sense of uncertainty hung in the air, as he looked at her, grappling with the mystery of her silent repose. The room seemed to hold its breath, wrapped in a poignant quiet that spoke volumes of unspoken complexities.

"Did something happen to her?" He thought while looking at her.

Leaving her undisturbed on the sofa, he rose and retreated to the bed, positioning himself to face her. In the dim light, his mind became a speeding train, thoughts hurtling through the maze of emotions and unanswered questions that enveloped the room.

"It's true. Abhira is the one his thoughts are filled with"...he answered to himself.

The quiet moments unfolded, a contemplative pause in the midst of a narrative still unraveling.

A flood of memories rushed back, replaying the events from a few hours ago when Ruhi had embraced him. The echoes of that hug lingered in his mind, mingling with the present scene of Abhira sleeping on the sofa. The juxtaposition of these moments painted a vivid collage of emotions, leaving him lost in contemplation as the weight of unspoken feelings hung heavily in the room.

He recalled what happened.

As Ruhi hugged him, his stoic demeanor shocked her and himself. The moment Ruhi hugged him his proximity with Abhira flashes in front of him.

The flash of memory when he taped Abhira's mouth to shut her up. The time when he they were close when remove that tape, the time when he was snatching that stapler from her. The time when they were dancing together to the time when he locked her in his arms to shut her up and closed that zipper bag.

Why? Why? Those flashes of memories. The weight of "why" echoed in his mind, each repetition unraveling a cascade of memories he had once dismissed as insignificant.

The flashes, once overlooked, now danced vividly before his eyes, revealing layers of meaning and untold stories. The quest for understanding intensified, as the fragments of the past took on newfound importance.

"Abhira, wahi hai na tumhare dimaag mein?" Ruhi seethed, confronting Armaan with an accusation that carried the weight of suspicion and discontent.

Teary-eyed and consumed by a fervent anger, Ruhi's gaze bore into Armaan, who stood like a statue in the midst of the emotional tempest.

"Kya lagne lagi hai woh tumhari?" Ruhi screamed at Armaan "tum pyaar karne Lage ho na usse? Meri koi value nahi hai na tumhari life mein? Tum mukhe dhoka de rahe ho Armaan?"

He was irritated now. Agitated he shouted back, "Tum Rohit ki biwi ho, main tumhara dost banne ki koshish kar raha hun Ruhi, tum mujhse kya expect kar Rahi ho? Maine kaha tha tumse ab sab badal chuka hai. Mai aage badh chuka hun."

"Tum mujhse pyaar nahi karte?" Ruhi cried.

Armaan shouted again, "Haan. Nahi karta. Main apne Bhai ki biwi se pyaar nahi karta. Samjhi tum?" Armaan shouted while shaking her , away from him and shaking her to wake her up from her own world of fantasy.

"Aur Abhira?" Ruhi cried again.

"Aur Abhira meri biwi hai" Armaan shouted to match her tone.

"Tumne vaada Kiya tha...Abhira ke saath tumhara koi rishta nahi hai...woh shaadi sirf ek deal hai, Armaan!!"

Armaan couldn't respond. He took a step back to get away from her but she stopped him from going further.

"Armaan, Abhira aur tum, aisa nahi hai na, bolo Armaan"

"HAI AISA. AISA HI HAI." Armaan shouted, freeing himself from her grip he left.

The estranged room became a battlefield of restrained emotions, with the air thickened by loud words and unexpressed pain.

The chain of his thoughts snapped as his attention shifted to Abhira on the sofa. She had changed her position, now sleeping facing the opposite direction. A subtle shift in her slumber mirrored the intricate dynamics of their shared space, leaving him momentarily detached from the tumult of his own internal reflections.

That confrontation with Ruhi, cut through the air, shaking him from his emotional inertia.

As the words hung between them, he became acutely aware of the stark contrast between his past and the present.

"Abhira......Main aur Abhira...." Armaan whispered.

In that charged moment, clarity emerged, revealing that Abhira held a unique place in his life. The echoes of Ruhi's words reverberated, serving as a catalyst for a profound acknowledgment of the bond he shared with Abhira, who now lay peacefully on the sofa, unaware of the internal awakening.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ps. No proofreading done, so kindly excuse the errors.

Pps. I can't believe myself, I am here again writing another OS within 24hours. 

Ppps. Oh and yes this a one shot again. I stop when I get tired. I didn't really plan on writing. But since I saw the Behind the scenes, I know DKP actually all ITV end up giving ugly storyline for whatever reason or excuses they feel like.

So I thought I will just soothe myself with my own story. These days I am into genre : marriage of convenience. And I don't want to hate on Armaan yet. I just got into watching Armaan sans Abhira.

Pppps. Hope you all, who are miffed with show's storyline feel a little better with this OS.

Anyways,

Hope you like it. Do give your comments/review.

Ok Bye.,

S. 😊

8Lucky88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I can’t believe I’m reading a new chapter so fast. Greatly appreciated for you to make updates and not leaving the readers hanging. 

Loved how you described abhira and armaan emotions and feelings

please continue soon

17tourin thumbnail

Originally posted by: 8Lucky88

I can’t believe I’m reading a new chapter so fast. Greatly appreciated for you to make updates and not leaving the readers hanging. 

Loved how you described abhira and armaan emotions and feelings

please continue soon

Thank you so much for kind words. I am glad you enjoyed.

Trust me, I will always write random oneshots that soothes our heart. But sorry I won't be able to continue.

My patience is something that amazes me. After watching tomorrow's episode or another BTS, I won't be able to continue previously written scenarios. 

17tourin thumbnail

Originally posted by: Redblueblack

This is good!!! Enjoyed reading it!!

KOI TOH ISKO CONTINUE KARO PLZZZZ πŸ˜­πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ˜­

Glad you enjoyed.

Agreed, someone plzzz do continue plzzz 

17tourin thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jhanak1234