Oishiii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 months ago

I took a break from ateri meri doriyaan re the sunny sood track(got too bored)

But suddenly Garry is back and bheaving like a saint. Love angle showing between him and Keerat?? How ? Why?? 

Also what happened with Veer? Why is he behaving so vile. I mean he was the sweetest. Is it a hamshaakal?

Can anyone please explain? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vaidehi49 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I will give u updates.

They have Whitewashed Garry and destroyed Veer.

Angad is Trash and so is Veer.

Garry is behaving Like VEER and veer is Behaving EXACTLY šŸ’Æ like Garry. 

Literally.

The makers have crossed a line already and the show is so toxic that you need to take paracetamol for headache.

This Track fortunately is not working because

Angad and his Vile ways to insult Sahiba .

Woh bandi saas bhi legi toh bhi blame karega usse. 

Veer and Garry's personality changes within 15 days.

They have literally crossed their limit this time. 

The show should be banned to be honest. 

Vaidehi49 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Theta14

But suddenly Garry is back and bheaving like a saint. Love angle showing between him and Keerat?? How ? Why?? 

Also what happened with Veer? Why is he behaving so vile. I mean he was the sweetest. Is it a hamshaakal?

I don't know tbh. 

I think writers want the show to shut down because it's utter trash now. 

Just imagining VJ thinking Aaj Himanshi ke character ko Firse chilana hain while reading script.

Meanwhile Jatin thinking Aaj prachi ke character ki insult karni hain etc.

Meanwhile Seerat and Garry are being ULTRA MAHAAN .AS THEY ARE WRITERS FAVOURITE.šŸ™‚šŸ™‚

Vaidehi49 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Theta14

Ok So Garry came aur uska Hriday pariwartan dikhaya after Sahiba showed some old bachpan Wale pics of Garry and Jasleen loves Garry etc etc. 

Garry saved Brar mansion, saved everyone and basically he called Sahiba Bhabhi and started behaving like saint. ( VEER 2.0 ) 

Meanwhile Veer started getting fame and behaving like a Jerk. ( GARRY 2.0 ) 

He was forcefully injected drugs by a girl named Sasha and he started behaving weirdly.

Garry was keerat's saviour etc etc. 

Now Veer is behaving exactly like Garry and even Angad got worse.

The problem is It happened like within 1 month.

Angad and Veer as characters were consistent for last 1 year and this sudden change was hard to digest.

And keerat is behaving like abla naari.

She should have trashed Veer but as usual 

In ITV aa gya Garry keerat ko bachane yada yada yada. 

It's cringe watching the show.

All the characters have lost the charm.

Including Garry and Keerat. 

It's looking like instead of falling in love with Garry , she is falling in love with a version of saint Veer ( GARRY )

THE SWAG IS LOST. 

Iris77 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

The present Veer is worse than the original Garry, Iā€™d say. They are not even married yet and he is humiliating and letting everyone else humiliate and misbehave with Keerat.

but, what I want to know is how did Keerat become abla naari? Keerat has become worse than Sahiba. Sahiba atleast Angad ko to suna deti hai. Why dint Keerat say a word?

Edited by Iris77 - 3 months ago
Oishiii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

What the hell???

I am damn sure The writers of this show do drugs before writing the script

And I think the most wierdesr part is ,.the doriyan is entangled between three sisters and three brothers. It's soo cheap naa!! I mean if veer and keerat are engaged then Gary is Keerat's would be bother in law. How come they got a romantic angle??? 

I am not gonna start watching this ever!!

Btw thank you so much for your effort!! 

Deb07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I watched last few episodes after two - three months. Omg Omg what the hell this show turned into. Utter nonsense. But I stopped watching mostly due to jahil male lead. Happy that I moved out.

LoLo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Let me tell you what really happened. Angad is a toxic husband, whose storyline is not very interesting while he is in love with Sahiba, his wife. So now to get trp heā€™s cruel and vindictive to his wife, who used to be a ā€œsherā€, but who is now a ā€œbilliā€ who cries incessantly! Veer and Keerat donā€™t have an ounce of onscreen chemistry, so the makers rerouted the dooriyan to Keerat and the now reformed Garry. Thatā€™s not working with the audience because tbh they liked bad Garry much better than bad Veer. Speaking of Keerat, she too used to be a ā€œsherā€ and wrestler, but apparently being in the Brar family turns all their women into ā€œbillisā€ except Manbeer who is the queen of the jungle! Last but not least there is now no dooriyan connecting to Seerat, who is Angadā€™s ex AND Garryā€™s ex, but is somehow still living in the house. Needless to say, this show is no longer on my watchlist, but I must say reformed Garry and mellow Keerat do have a nice little chemistry. They are supposed to get married, which would mean Garry eloped with both his brothersā€™ would be wives, who are also sisters. Yuk, this whole thing is gross when you say it out loud!šŸ¤¢

Reader17 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

You can go through the updates in the episode discussion forum!!

Gags05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: LoLo

Let me tell you what really happened. Angad is a toxic husband, whose storyline is not very interesting while he is in love with Sahiba, his wife. So now to get trp heā€™s cruel and vindictive to his wife, who used to be a ā€œsherā€, but who is now a ā€œbilliā€ who cries incessantly! Veer and Keerat donā€™t have an ounce of onscreen chemistry, so the makers rerouted the dooriyan to Keerat and the now reformed Garry. Thatā€™s not working with the audience because tbh they liked bad Garry much better than bad Veer. Speaking of Keerat, she too used to be a ā€œsherā€ and wrestler, but apparently being in the Brar family turns all their women into ā€œbillisā€ except Manbeer who is the queen of the jungle! Last but not least there is now no dooriyan connecting to Seerat, who is Angadā€™s ex AND Garryā€™s ex, but is somehow still living in the house. Needless to say, this show is no longer on my watchlist, but I must say reformed Garry and mellow Keerat do have a nice little chemistry. They are supposed to get married, which would mean Garry eloped with both his brothersā€™ would be wives, who are also sisters. Yuk, this whole thing is gross when you say it out loud!šŸ¤¢

Best summary of this show I have read so far šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£