Starwatcher01 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

What is new with Gen 4..

Why not play it easy and revamp it to a exact copy of Akshara and Natik and just remake that....This whole Gen 4 is toxic as Gen 3 just new faces with a bit of extended family and 1 percent wholesome....with the new family..

None of the other characters are explored.. 

Jamisa wifes abuse still not started

The other son ambition to be somerhing is not explored..

Charu is annoying

The other girl is just sidelined, they better not kill her and frame Abhira

Show is a mess.

Abbhir is back yet will be sidelined after he is good.. All men of the Akshara legacy family are all depressed and mental health of the roof do not know why.

Just YRKKH stick to what you know best which is many weddings and parties and happiness not the gen3 and gen4 nonsense 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bhoomi8900648 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I think and I am not saying that this is the only reason but maybe because toxic crap is working. This entire 2 sisters fighting over one guy, kitchen politics, some old women serving us with patriarchal torture.

Akshara Naitik worked for a very long time but now shows are just about numbers and Audience can complaint as much as they want but TRP is in the shows favour so why would they change it.

Even in 3rd generation there were so so many potential plots but none of them were explored,  I actually feel sad for Birla family like sabko ek ek krke villian bana diya lol.

Maybe writers don't want to take any chance they would rather use this tried and tested formula no matter how much toxic is this because at the end its all business.

And this Gen is literally copied scene to scene from another show and still getting  top 5 or top 3 in rating so If they are getting reward for a crappy writing why would they waste their valuable time in writing something more meaningful 🤔. 

Jhanak1234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

If you watched yrkkh since gen 1, then you must known that gen2 is already flip version of gen1... Gen 1 is pretty boring if they make story like this ... They used to cry on simple thing like Munna left office without eating breakfast .. 

Our generation can't tolerate this cry on simple thing... Which not even issue...

Gen4 is just come with yrkkh name tag ... If yrkkh goes off air ...they come up with Same story with different serial... Because this is what Starplus wants 

Maanbhira thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Exactly That Is The Problem Nowdays That i Am Finding In Generation 3 And 4.Things Are Harder To Belive In Generation 4 I Think There is Never gonna be love story Like Kartik And Naira Wali,Ek Saal Tak toh Yeh Sab hi chalta rahega Padai,Dadisa,Ruhi, And Bakwas Fighting With Ni Major Reason Uske Baad Abhira Jab Padau Puri Kar Legi Tab Pyar Higa Armaan Or Abhira Ko Woh Bhi 100 Percent nahi Hoga,Just 40-50 percent Naira Kartik Ke Love Ki Starting Pyar Se Hi Hui Thi Nok Jhok And Pyar Tabhi Woh Story Achi Lagi Thi,Yaha Toh Pyar toh sabse last mein Aayega usse pehle Bhut si story Dikhayenge Abhir,Akshara,Rohit,Ruhi,Armaan,Charu,Krish Yeh Sab Par Ek Ek Month Ki Story Bana Kar dikha sakte hai,So Boring.

I Know Many People don't like Kartik Naira Story Bcoz They Don't Watch It Properly Or They Only Started watching after gen 3 And Many other Reasons But Jo Pyar Woh Karte The Woh Is Generation mein Hone wala hi nahi h.Isme Bas Awkwardness hi rahegi

bangtanARMY thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Jhanak1234

If you watched yrkkh since gen 1, then you must known that gen2 is already flip version of gen1... Gen 1 is pretty boring if they make story like this ... They used to cry on simple thing like Munna left office without eating breakfast .. 

Our generation can't tolerate this cry on simple thing... Which not even issue...

Gen4 is just come with yrkkh name tag ... If yrkkh goes off air ...they come up with Same story with different serial... Because this is what Starplus wants 

Wait what that was a storyline smiley37smiley37

Jhanak1234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bangtanARMY

Wait what that was a storyline smiley37smiley37

This is nothing...I saw one clip recently. In which gaytri make Tamasha on breakfast, because akshara made khichadi and she already told mahraj ji that make aloo parantha... It's goes one whole episode to calm her down.. smiley37

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Whatever it is , it's far better than gen 3. 

The fact that it's working & the trp is high , may be bec the story is executed well in spite of it being a copy . Ghum also worked bec of a fierce fl. Poddar family isn't "that" horrible . 

I loved gen 1 n it worked exceptionally well bec these daily life situations are faced by the daughters and dils everyday .there is a tadka obviously to suit the itv...Again, if they copy gen 1 it might also work ..everything depends on execution ...

Bas..gen 3 ko copy na karna bhaismiley37