Posted: 29 days ago
Originally posted by Vr15h

No, I'm willing to accept that the Supreme Court came to its judgement on its own.  Otherwise, do you wanna credit the BJP for giving muslims the 5 acres of land in Dhannipur, which the Supreme Court ordered?  In fact, BJP's recent record of co-operating w/ pro-Hindu judgements, like annulling the Roshni Act in Jammu, or implementation of the CAA rules as requested by the court, is pretty abysmal

You are right - there is a long battle remaining, and this time, I can see that the court will ask the govt its opinion, and the BJP govt will drag its feet on this, and not give one.  That's why happy as we might be at Monday's celebrations, it's important not to give the BJP a blank check & to be open to supporting any other party that would give us what we want.  Yeah, it won't be the Congress or the I.N.D.I.A. parties, but that's why we need to support any new parties founded to address these very issues

I am not crediting BJP entirely for the decision of supreme court but do you think if congress was in power judgement of reconstruction of Ram mandir would have come in favor of Hindus...I dont think so. I am not saying BJP influenced but I meant a power in central govt who supports the cause is required. However its true that lot of legal battles were fought for the construction of temple and the credit goes to all who were involved in fighting these battles on ground and in court.

And now coming back to BJP/I.N.D.I.A or any new parties...First of all I am not a supporter of congress or BJP...but we need someone at center who can develop the nation.

Many didn't vote BJP for Just Hindu sentiments...ppl voted for development and I can see it happening...

However I am not completely satisfied with the BJP rule ....They could have annulled roshni, strictly implement CAA ...they could have introduced NRC...I can leave all this but the places of worship act could have been amended ...UCC could have been introduced but they are taking way too long to get this done...I dont think they will amend Places of worship but with their manifesto I do believe they will work on UCC...

But coming back to supporting new parties...I have a different approach to look at these things...each vote matters...no one would support a new party...ground work should be done and ppl should see what they can do...until and unless they prove or come in mainstream ppl wont support them...

I wont be comfortable voting for a newly founded party when I know it wont yield the result of them taking power in center...Though their agenda/manifesto aligns and resonates with many people, If ppl know that they will neither be in center nor can take the role of opposition, many will not support them considering "Each and Every vote matters"

For me the national interest matters...at present there are 2 parties contesting for Loksabha...NDA and I.N.D.I.A which is already crumbling...not sure if this alliance still remains intact till Loksabha however the truth is someone out of these 2 alliance will be our PM.

BJP/I.N.D.I.A are not sane all are playing politics ...So I think we as voters need to analyze and vote for a slightly good party among these two existing parties...

Edited by Me_Harini - 29 days ago
Originally posted by K.Universe.

This case is not so much about the reality of the past as it is about the current reality. It won’t be about legal disputes, court cases and judgments. It would all be about domestic and international considerations.

The global community is much more attuned to religious tolerance and human rights now than, say, back in 1992, thanks to the influence of the social media. Reactions would be swift and vicious. There would be tremendous pressure from western nations through diplomatic channels on Indian government not to tear down the mosque. International organizations (UN human rights council, UNESCO etc) will jump in. If protests break out in India (of course they will!) and people die (of course they will) matter will be escalated to UN general assembly. Trade relations and investments inflows/outflows will be affected too. IMO, it will be nothing short of a nightmare but I could be wrong. 

Nothing of that sort happens if we stay united and govt takes all necessary actions required for dealing with such propaganda and riots....moreover same things we have been hearing from the time of 370 abrogation and ram mandir...nothing happened

saw it....then देवकीनंदन  कि  मथुरा 

Originally posted by KrishnaSourav

saw it....then देवकीनंदन  कि  मथुरा 

दिन दुख के बीत गएsmiley42

Edited the post. Sorry, wrong thread.

Cheers..

Edited by Savera84 - 29 days ago
Originally posted by Moonks