Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vr15h thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: Moonks

Won't forget this, they knew what it was and they still did itsmiley35

I was listening to David Wood yesterday, a Christian polemicist (that's how he describes himself) discussing this Ram πŸ›• issue in the context of muslim islamizing the sacred places of worship of other faiths, such as Temple Mount in Jerusalem for Jews and Hagia Sophia in Istanbul for Orthodox Christians.  He pointed out how the spot for all these places, be it Babri or Hagia or Temple Mount have no significance for muslims by themselves, but the only reason they want it is to deny kafirs - be it Hindus or Jews or Christians - the spots that are sacred to us!

It explains why muslims are split on the 5 acres in Dhannipur: Owaisi & some others are not interested in it, & some 40% of its contributions have come from Hindus.  What they want is not so much the πŸ•Œ in Varanasi or Mathura: what they want is to deny Hindus places that are sacred to us!

Edited by Vr15h - 4 months ago
Me_Harini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Palak2812

Gyanvapi ke liye ASI survey ki zaroorat nahi thi. 

Anyone can tell how it was a Temple. 

Agar hum real mein secular hote toh we won't have been proving to get back what is ours that of our obvious structure like these and other aide should have themselves given it to us. 

There were claims that mosque must be a structure of Deen-E-Ilahi and it was required to prove that western wall is older than the new existing structure and ASI survey is helping as an evidence.

Me_Harini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Though BJP/RSS says Mathura and Kashi are not in their agenda , They are very much required in power to get the SC judgement in favor of reconstruction of Temples. So though say it or not somewhere indirectly they will make sure that both these temples are reclaimed (This is what I believe).

Coming back to Gyanvapi, still there is a long battle ahead after ASI, objections will be filed, it might get dragged to SC but looking at the evidence I am hoping and pretty confident the court will order in favor of reconstruction of Mandir. However we need to thank Hari Shankar Jain and Vishnu Jain who are fighting legal battles in court for the resurrection of our temples.

RainOfDew thumbnail

Hopefully soon.. let the construction start then it will be our win

Har har MahadevπŸ™

Bodhianveshika thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

What is Gyanvapi and where does it (the word itself) find its root?

Need any more proof?

Nonetheless, a proper legal channel backed by scientific evidences is the right way to go!

||Dharmo rakshati rakshitaha||

Edited by Bodhianveshika - 4 months ago
Vr15h thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Me_Harini

Though BJP/RSS says Mathura and Kashi are not in their agenda , They are very much required in power to get the SC judgement in favor of reconstruction of Temples. So though say it or not somewhere indirectly they will make sure that both these temples are reclaimed (This is what I believe).

Coming back to Gyanvapi, still there is a long battle ahead after ASI, objections will be filed, it might get dragged to SC but looking at the evidence I am hoping and pretty confident the court will order in favor of reconstruction of Mandir. However we need to thank Hari Shankar Jain and Vishnu Jain who are fighting legal battles in court for the resurrection of our temples.

No, I'm willing to accept that the Supreme Court came to its judgement on its own.  Otherwise, do you wanna credit the BJP for giving muslims the 5 acres of land in Dhannipur, which the Supreme Court ordered?  In fact, BJP's recent record of co-operating w/ pro-Hindu judgements, like annulling the Roshni Act in Jammu, or implementation of the CAA rules as requested by the court, is pretty abysmal

You are right - there is a long battle remaining, and this time, I can see that the court will ask the govt its opinion, and the BJP govt will drag its feet on this, and not give one.  That's why happy as we might be at Monday's celebrations, it's important not to give the BJP a blank check & to be open to supporting any other party that would give us what we want.  Yeah, it won't be the Congress or the I.N.D.I.A. parties, but that's why we need to support any new parties founded to address these very issues

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Vr15h

More than that, what's more of a πŸ–• to Hindus is the namazis using the Shiva lingam spot as a "wuzukhana" to wash their dirty feet b4 proceeding for namaz

Purposely humiliating the native faith and its followers is sickening. If regard for religions weren't a one way street, India wouldn't be seeing communal clashes.

Secularism comes into play only to gaslight the majority.

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

https://twitter.com/ANI/status/1750601570902053057?s=19

Only those who are purposely blind can't accept the truth.

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Anyone can see it was originally a temple, the sheer architecture of the pillars makes it glaringly obvious. Yet, we are proving it in court so that noone may call this unconstitutional. 

https://twitter.com/ishkarnBHANDARI/status/1750587704201613383

https://twitter.com/JaipurDialogues/status/1750564915734286537

https://twitter.com/ARanganathan72/status/1750582316278386941

Edited by dhun.laagi - 4 months ago