Posted: a month ago

Originally posted by NathuPaapi

It's really unfortunate that we still have to prove it in court 🤷 but chalo... Ye bhi kar lenge smiley14

Yup we will go through this once more but the part which angers me is even after all this we are still blamed, their definition of secularism only means Sanatanis have to sacrifice all the things which belongs to them

Originally posted by Moonks

Yup we will go through this once more but the part which angers me is even after all this we are still blamed, their definition of secularism only means Sanatanis have to sacrifice all the things which belongs to them

If they really respected secularism they should have themselves respectfully offered us back our temple and apologized for its conversion. But naah.... That's too much to expect. Instead prepare yourself for some more victim plays about how we are scaring & oppressing them. smiley24

Edited by NathuPaapi - a month ago

To get this back, 2 Acts of Parliament need to be repealed:

• Places of Worship Act, 1991, which prevents Hindus from reclaiming 🛕 that were demolished if there were 🕌 built over them.  There are some 2,000 of them documented in 2 books  of Sitaram Goel, and some 40,000 total undocumented cases
  • Waqf Act, 1995, which enables muslims to claim any piece of property in India as Waqf property

RSS has already said that Gyanvapi & Mathura is not on its agenda.  Don't look to them for help on this one.  There is a new Hindu/Sanatani party that was launched last year called "Ekam Sanatan Bharat".  They would repeal the other 2 acts, and have the reconstruction of Gyanvapi, Krishna Janmabhoomi and one more - the Martand Surya Mandir in Kashmir - on their agenda.  Since March last year, I've switched my support from BJP to them, & hope that they at least get a few seats in the Lok Sabha this year so that they can raise Hindu voices that the BJP no longer is interested in raising b'cos.... triptikaran!

Originally posted by Moonks

More than that, what's more of a 🖕 to Hindus is the namazis using the Shiva lingam spot as a "wuzukhana" to wash their dirty feet b4 proceeding for namaz

Originally posted by NathuPaapi

If they really respected secularism they should have themselves respectfully offered us back our temple and apologized for its conversion. But naah.... That's too much to expect. Instead prepare yourself for some more victim plays about how we are scaring & oppressing them. smiley24

Secularism is just a code for "Hindu suppression"

Once upon a time, I supported the idea of getting back these 3 🛕, & dropping the remaining 2000 documented, let alone 40,000 undocumented cases of 🕌 being built on the top of 🛕.  Not any more.  I'd like to see both the Places of Worship Act & the Waqf Act repealed, and Hindus be freed to claim any 🛕 that had been destroyed

Nothing represents my views better than this tweet:

Avadhmasdir.jpeg