Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priya185 thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

I loved the movie. I think they showcased Hrithik very well, playing his strengths body dancing romance and action. I liked Deepika Hrithik jodi they look awesome and refreshing together. 

Suspenseful and Aesthetic movie I loved the locations fighting sequences. Some funny dialogues/ scenes: Die for paneer instead of country, share biryani, count to ten push up when Patty and Taj first meet. ksg has a nice role I liked his dialogue: hows the gosht, tasty sir. The scene where Hrithik gets the girls to share their biryani because they were dieting was amusing but a bit unrealistic still it made me laugh so I will let it slide. Hrithik also convinces with aeroplane staff to get a last minute ticket so then he is introduced to Minal’s dad Mr Rathod (Ashtosh Rana) by the lady as he can help. 

Basheer barely had any memorable scenes they should have given him something before he died so we feel more sympathy and connect. 

One iaf Locked plane lesson with the team. Find strength before attack

Rocky (Anil) is strict blamed patty for chopper pilot dying rock thinks his sister Naina died due to Patty. Party lover fiancee naina she died 

Nice tricolour flag poetry from patty (which Basheer later recites to Azhar before dying).

Azhar akhtar is the villain a terrorist. Zareena raw agent (male who is pretending to be female in a full burkha) gave news to iaf and comes to one of their briefings with Rocky and the squad.

This Hrithik Deepika dialogue was nice: Ex yahan se hai no but next can be (I think Mini aka Deepika said regarding Hrithik)

Army bomb blast on pulawama. 

Hit jaish not pakistan where train militants for explosives. Do from gwalior. Destroyed training center. Only ksg and hrithik in fight (avenging Pulawama) 

Then pakistan dont want jaish there as India will strike them back. 

Some Batallik bombing 

Patty Flying instructor not air dragons leader anymore

Patty Gave permission for naina (enjay) to fight: By accident patty hit enjay. patty is the best according to rocky but pushes others 

Patty needs flight he Meets minal father and Patty tells him he should be proud of his daughter. Her dad later admits to Minni he considered girls a burden and wanted a son. 

We discriminate not enemy she married her country that dialogue from Patty was nice.

Basheer murdered cut in Pieces and his body sent back by Azhar. Taj not back yet still kept prisoner

Zareena is revealed to be a fake RAW agent betrayed india

Pakistan made the air a no fly zone. But instead of Zareena being from Isi Zareena mislead pal coming at night 

Loved taj patty and patty rocky air sequences

Rocky (Anil) last monologue was good about blaming and giving Patty permission to fight. Rocky is the strict one otherwise the iaf team are pretty relaxed most of the time.

Rishabh Sawhney (villain Azhar) was great and scary better than most villains his eyes were eerie. He looked and acted like a psycho terrorist fitting the role

Sanjeeda had nice restaurant, dancing and crying scenes. One scene where she believes in hrithik bringing taj back was sweet and touching

Best role in terms of fighter pilot was hrithik (patty) and ksg (taj). Patty and Taj friendship is sweet. At the end Taj is saves Mini rescues him with the help of Patty and Rocky. Deepika had nice scenes with hrithik and her parents. Mini (Deepika) talking to Patty (Hrithik) about her parents, saving taj and turning the plane around when she said a train can’t do this was great and memorable. 

Patty (Hrithik) gave speech about gender equality to Ashurosh Rana (Deepika’s dad) but film barely showed Deepika fighting in jet one on one with the enemy like Hrithik Ksg Anil got to I wanted her to be a normal jet pilot not rescue pilot. 

I found it better than pathaan.

P.S. some of the review isn’t written properly as I wrote some of it in the cinema so please ignore errors 

Edited by priya185 - 3 months ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

priya185 thumbnail

Moderator can you please sticky this

pathaka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Saw it 

It wasn’t bad but it also wasn’t good …one of those movies I won’t remember by the next month, but didn’t have a horrendous time in the theatre 

The “bonding” I found to be a bit artificial  ..the songs especially the dancing ones or the duets were a hindrance (no matter how delish it is to watch hrithik dance)

The best part of the movie was HR and his relationships with Anil kapoor, how he comes to terms with his ego and his relationship with Sanjeeda..when the film focused on these things it was good 

The Arial scenes were mostly well done and engaging (no don’t expect too gun maverick …don’t even go there)

The ending became a bit wierd where HR and Anil eject themselves with a parachute and land exactly in the spot where his friends are fighting the terrorist to save the day …😞 and the hand to hand combat with the terrorist and the HR…I dunno can’t imagine an Air Force officer personally going and punching the bad guy like that …eh

The movie dosent have any highs and that’s its biggest flaw ….it dosent build up to that high point where u feel a surge of emotions …there is no crescendo …

One thing I will say is it’s better than pathaan ….

Deepikas role is a bit ….well shit …lol….its limited to her giving intense expressions when HR and crew execute missions , crying a bit and trying to flirt a bit with hrithik….and no there is no chemistry ….hr has better chemistry with sanjeeda or Anil kapoor …u end up actually Caring abt those relationships but not the one with dp

There is only one reason to watch this movie and that’s HR….he occasionally slips into his past face shivering popping veins acting but thankfully it dosent go out of control ….his looks, screen presence , his quieter moments and his dancing pulls the film 

Dude remains consistently underexplored for his talent ….he needs a film that one solid director (like rajamouli, Shankar, pre sanju hirani) to bring out the best in him ….this chindi sid anand types will do him no good 

Edited by pathaka - 3 months ago
priya185 thumbnail

Originally posted by: minakrish

I loved Patty and Taj’s friendship.❤️🥹

Same here and Ksg’s push ups reminded me of Armaan 

priya185 thumbnail