Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anon91 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 months ago

Oh my! Show is supposedly coming to an end and a new entry? 

Thanks for sharing❤️

MochaQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: anon91

Oh my! Show is supposedly coming to an end and a new entry? 

Thanks for sharing❤️

Its just for some flashback scenessmiley36

anon91 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Yes I read. But looks like it will bring in some twist perhaps 🤔

umawanderer thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Yes I read. But looks like it will bring in some twist perhaps 🤔

I know what you are thinking...smiley2

Kabir...Suarj...

anon91 thumbnail

No. I have given up on that eversince Dhruvi fell in love with Kabir (she'd be his cousin in that case).

I am thinking that Suraj has been emphasising suddenly a lot that he is Suraj 'Dhiren' Rajgaur. So, he will hear some kisse-kahaniya of his dad and become a noble person.

Then he and Kesar will have a happily ever after.

Then I want to see what Ambika does with the guy she's kept in reserve for her bahu 🤣🤣 That's the twist I'm waiting for.

Edited by anon91 - 4 months ago
umawanderer thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

No. I have given up on that eversince Dhruvi fell in love with Kabir (she'd be his cousin in that case).

I am thinking that Suraj has been emphasising suddenly a lot that he is Suraj 'Dhiren' Rajgaur. So, he will hear some kisse-kahaniya of his dad and become a noble person.

Then he and Kesar will have a happily ever after.

Then I want to see what Ambika does with the guy she's kept in reserve for her bahu 🤣🤣 That's the twist I'm waiting for.

Yep, Toh Kabir defo not Dhruvi's cousin.

Ab Suraj parivarthan aur Kabir Dhruvi marriage.

Aur show khatam

anon91 thumbnail

Even Kabir Dhruvi marriage is difficult. Her mother is Hetal and she's turned vamp again ever since she's heard that Dhruvi loves Kabir (don't ask me why, no one knows what made her flip 😂😂). Kabir has vehemently refused to think of anyone except Kesar. He saved Dhruvi from commiting suicide and got severely humiliated by the Rajgaurs in return (the usual) and I think that was the end of it.

And personally, I just don't want HS sidelined by having to marry a side character. He'd rather remain single for me. 

MochaQueen thumbnail

So Kabir-Kesar not end game?smiley19

anon91 thumbnail

Worry not. Today's episode has turned the tables again. I'm here to post about it 😁