Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 months ago

There were rumors Orry Nysa dating and I do think he is not interested in men.

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: NimbuMirchi

What potion did the 90s actresses find that they all started looking dhamaka in their 40s. 

I know right. Like Raveena is looking hot. And even though she has got work done, it doesn't show the way it does for others.

And Shilpa's figure is just to die for.

diasingh2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

No offense but Nyssa looks like a mannequin. smiley44

Whatever Kajol did with herself, actually helped and made her look better and not look plastic.

Can't say the same about Nyssa.

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Honestly I’m not gonna judge her for the plastic surgeries.  Unfortunately it’s become so prevalent for the rich that it’s become accepted as part of their culture.  It also says a lot about the rich and their worth within their circles when almost all of them resort to surgeries, but I digress.  

I will however say that going overboard with your make up is not attractive.  Whether it’s extreme contouring or whitening your face with make up it’s just does not look good.  Of the two pictures from after her surgery the one where she’s dressed down and minimal make up still looks good but the one above it is kind of scary and it’s all her make up.  

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Aryan should ask her out if they’re single. smiley36 Srk once manifested that on karans couch