Posted: 2 months ago

Previous Parts

https://www.indiaforums.com/fanfiction/4030

Part 10

Khushi cries at the very thought of singing and dancing for Kamlesh. The latter came to the balcony and said, "Shyam has already come, and you haven't got ready for the rehearsal. Are you waiting for your husband to come?"

Khushi: Yes, you are right. Today, he is getting released from jail and will come here.

Kamlesh: If he comes here, he won't go alive. Get ready and come without uttering a word.

Khushi: I will give my life, but I will never come.

Kamlesh: You can die for your love but can't live for your father. I will see how you won't dance. Even your father has to dance.

Khushi: Then go and dance. If you are capable of dancing, why do you need me?

Kamlesh dragged Khushi and said, "Let me see how long you will live in this room without food and water. You will be here till you agree to dance."

He locked her in the farmhouse and left.

Arnav gets released from jail. He goes to Khushi's house.

Arnav: Khushi, where are you?

Kamlesh: You will never get Khushi.

Ignoring Kamlesh's words, Arnav searched for Khushi in all the rooms.

Kamlesh: How dare you enter my house without my permission? Go away, or I will frame you in such a mess that you won't be able to come out.

Arnav doesn't find Khushi.

He went to Kamlesh and said, "You cannot keep Khushi and me away from each other for long. Even if you have hidden her underground, I will tear off the ground and reach her."

Arnav leaves.

Kamlesh went to the place where he locked Khushi.

He finds Khushi saying, "Arnav, I knew you would undoubtedly reach me and take me out of this place. You won't leave me alone. Will you?"

Kamlesh shakes Khushi and says, "Arnav will never come as he got killed."

Khushi: That's all lies. I will never believe you.

Kamlesh continues. He said, "The goons tortured him by stabbing him and broke his bones. He screamed, taking your name before dying."

Khushi: I still don't believe you. I will never agree to dance even if it comes to my life."

She faints.

Kamlesh leaves.

Arnav goes to the tea shop. The tea dealer said, "Vikram is very irregular in his payments. He owes a lot of money. If he comes here, I will break his legs."

Vikram comes to the tea shop. He said, "Take your dues and give me a hot tea. Here is the money for the fresh one."

The tea fellow gave him one cup of tea.

While Arnav and Vikram are having tea, the latter says, "I was searching for you in your house."

Arnav: Why?

Vikram: Are you searching for Khushi?

Arnav: Yes.

Vikram: I  know where Khushi is. Kamlesh locked him in one of the farmhouses near my workplace.

Arnav went to that spot, climbing the building. He reached Khushi.

Khushi gets scared and screams, "I will never dance. Even if you kill me, I don't care."

Arnav went near her and said, "Hey, It's me!"

Khushi hugged Arnav and said, "I knew you would certainly find me. How do you know that I'm here?"

Arnav: The singer Vikram told me.

Khushi: I saw him working for Dad. I think it is a trap. Please leave before they come. I don't want to lose you again.

E96 - Arnav, Khushi to Expose Shyam - Disney+ Hotstar

The men knocked at the door. Arnav opens the door and finds the police and Vikram.

Arnav: Khushi, I'll come again.

He leaves.

Vikram went to Kamlesh and said, "I did everything you told me only with the hope that you would introduce me to Shyam and give me an opportunity. But you only talk. I framed Arnav under your instructions, and now he is ready to settle the account."

Kamlesh: Why are you so scared? Do one thing. Go back to the village. Here is the money.

Arnav came to the spot and said, "Vikram won't go anywhere except the cop station."

He dragged Vikram inside the police station and said, "This is the proof of my innocence."

Inspector Vineet Bhatia called Vikram and asked, "What do you want to say?"

Vikram: Arnav is innocent, but Kamlesh is a rogue and can go to any extent.

Vineet: Oh really?

He then tells one of the cops to take Vikram.

Vineet: Arnav, please be seated.

Suddenly, Arnav hears Vikram screaming as the cops are beating him to lie for Kamlesh.

Arnav: Vikram is screaming.

Vineet: This is a cop station. Not a college canteen.

Arnav: But it is wrong to torture an innocent person.

Vineet: You need not teach me what's right and wrong.

Suddenly, the cop comes to Vineet and says, "Vikram accepted his crime. Here is the money that Arnav took at Kamlesh's place."

Vineet: Put him inside the lockup.

Arnav: You rogue, I won't leave you.

He beats up Vineet and almost gets uncontrollable.

The cops somehow managed to put Arnav inside the lockup and handcuff him near the window.

Arnav: Once you release me, I will show you.

Vineet: You are raising your hand on the police officer?

Arnav: You are a corrupt police. You took the bribe from Kamlesh.

Vineet then took out his belt and whipped Arnav. The matter went upto the court.

Judge: Considering all evidence, the court imprisons Vineet for one year and banishes Arnav for a year. He won't be allowed to enter the city for one year.

Flashback ends.

Arnav: After these incidents, I lost my faith in the law.

Zakir: I'm incredibly sorry for all that happened and will regain your trust in the police.

Arnav: You need to pay the price to regain my trust.

Zakir: I am willing to do anything to transform banished ASR into Arnav

Arnav: In that case, give me 24 hours. As soon as I save Khushi, I will meet you. You trust me, and I trust you.

Zakir: Fine. Stop the vehicle.

Aranv stopped the vehicle.

Zakir gets down.

Edited by kavitha_r - 2 months ago

Kamlesh is so harsh towards khushi.pathetic father.sad that when arnav came in search of khushi he couldn't see her.kamlesh lying to khushi that arnav got killed was cheap.glad that khushi didn't believe it.arshi meeting was emotional. When vikram told arnav where khushi is I never expected him to be kamlesh's guy.when vineet arrested vikram I thought he was a sincere cop.but shockingly he was also kamlesh's guy.vineet whipping arnav was painful.good that zakir is supporting arnav.superb pics.

Loved it dear Kavita

Awesome update πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks for the PM ☺️

Keep writing ✍️

Part 10

Wonderful update... well written

What kind of father is he? Who does that to his daughter? He does not deserve the father label.

They keep getting betrayed by everyone. Will Zakir turn out different?

Part 11

Arnav, Anurag, Rishab, and other boys are on the way to Rajdeep's area, and they reach.

Anurag: How can we find Khushi in such a big area?

Arnav: We must spread in different places. Whoever gets the lead must inform.

Rishab: Yes, that's fine.

The boys went to different spots, and Arnav was in the opposite direction. The boys find that Rajdeep is torturing many innocent men, women, and children to recover their debts.

They said, "Please let us go. We will pay your debts."

Rajdeep: I've given enough time to you people. If you don't, then I will slaughter your kids.

Anurag, Rishab, and other guys burn and destroy all the huts and free the innocents.

Rajdeep went to Khushi's room.

Khushi: Please let me go. What have I done to you that you have brought me here?

Rajdeep: Your dad is a rogue and has taken a lot of money from me. He is making excuses to repay. So to recover that money I brought you here. I am going to sell your beauty and body to recover that money.

Khushi: If your dad took money from you, how am I responsible for it?

Rajdeep: You are his daughter responsible for paying off his debts. Who will repay her father's debts if a daughter doesn't repay her father? Now, the clients are coming to pay the first installment. So you get ready.

He leaves.

Arnav sees Khushi and starts whistling the song Kehdo ke tum hum ji Marna Jeena Nahin Mujhe Hain Marna...

Khushi hears the song and recognizes Arnav.

Khushi: Arnav!

Arnav looks at Khushi and smiles.

He goes inside the hut and takes her out after untying her.

The goons surround Arnav. Khushi hides behind him.

Arnav and the boys fight the goons and destroy them.

As they go ahead, Rajdeep comes on the way.

Rajdeep: You have come here, but you won't go alive.

Arnav: I will go alive, and that too with your help. Not only that, we will destroy your entire territory in the process.

Rajdeep called his men, but Arnav put the gun on Rajdeep's head and said, "Drop your guns. Otherwise, I will shoot the gun on your leader's head."

Rajdeep reluctantly took Arnav, his boys, and Khushi near the jeep. The boys destroyed the entire territory, took all men, women, and children, and dropped them to their places.

Arnav and Khushi wait for the boys in the jeep. Arnav gives his jacket to Khushi to cover her body.

Khushi: I knew you would surely come one day and take me out of this dungeon, but I don't want to go to the place where my dad will use me for his financial needs. I wouldn't say I need any comfort or luxury. I want only you. Take me wherever you go. I'm ready to settle even in a small house. But I can't live without you.

Arnav: Have you gone nuts? Dancing and singing are your strength and your silver spoon that best describes you. If you cannot give me a luxurious life, what is the use of your love?

Khushi: What are you talking about?

Arnav: You have heard it right.

Khushi: You are kidding. Tell me that you are joking.

Arnav: No, I am not kidding. It is the present truth. While undergoing the sentence of banishment, I understood the harsh reality of life. I, too, loved my dreams, but I never realized when they slipped out of my hands like sand. With time, even your ASR has changed.

Khushi: Did you love me only for that? I think you are lying. If it were the truth, then you wouldn't have come to free me from here.

Arnav: Stupid girl! Do you think I have come for your love to get you released? I had a deal with your dad he must pay me Rs. 50,000/- to bring you to him.

Khushi: What do you expect from me?

Arnav: The same as your father expects. I want you to generate revenue through your singing and dancing skills.

Arnav & Khushi GET INTIMATE in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon 1st June 2012 -  video Dailymotion

Khushi cries.

Anurag, Rishab, and others get into the jeep. Anurag drives the jeep. The song plays.

So gaya yeh jahan so gaya aasman
So gayi hain saari manzilein
Ho saari manzilein so gaya hai rasta

Everyone rejoices in their successful mission. Arnav and Khushi recollect their moments in their college days.

Raat aayi to woh jinke ghar the
Woh ghar ko gaye so gaye

Raat aayi to hum jaise aawara phir nikle

Raahon mein aur kho gaye

Woh ghar ko gaye so gaye
Raahon mein aur kho gaye

Is gali us gali is nagar us nagar
Jayein bhi to kahan jaana chahein agar
Ho so gayi hain saari manzilein

Jalebi Weds Bluetooth β€” Hi JWB, how have you been, this is Aisha. A...

Arnav and Khushi recollect their moments in Nasik, where they lit a fire to keep themselves warm. All boys and girls backed them up.

Kuchh meri suno kuchh apni kaho
Ho paas to aise chup na raho
Hum paas bhi hain aur door bhi hain
Aazad bhi hain majboor bhi hain
Kyun pyaar ka mausam beet gaya
Kyun humse zamana jeet gaya
Har ghadi mera dil gham ke ghere mein hai
Zindagi door tak ab andhere mein hai
Andhere mein hai andhere mein hai

Arnav and the boys bring Khushi at her place.

Arnav: Mr. Kamlesh, here is your daughter.

Kamlesh gets happy.

He said, "My daughter has come."

He hugged her.

Arnav: I agree that if I bring your daughter safely, I want Rs. 50,000/- from you.

Kamlesh: I don't have money now. I will pay you later.

Shyam: What happened to Rs.50000/- that I gave you?

Kamlesh: I spent it on drinking and gambling. I don't have money now.

Arnav: I don't want to listen to any excuses.

Kamlesh: I won't give you a single penny. What will you do?

Arnav pulled Khushi aside and said, "If you don't give, I will take your daughter with me."

Arnav is about to take Khushi with him.

Shyam to Kamlesh: It is useless to mess up with such people. If you don't give it, then I will provide it.

Shyam: Arnav, I will pay you.

Shyam took the bundle of notes and handed it to Arnav.

Shyam: Count the notes.

Arnav: I know that your note counting is accurate. If you need anything, I'm just a call away.

Shyam: Sure.

THE KNIGHT IN NOT SO SHINING ARMOUR ...SHYAM JHA | Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam  Doon

He puts Khushi's hand on Shyam's and leaves.

Khushi threw his jacket on him and went inside the room.

Arnav, Anurag, Rishab, and others leave. Arnav distributes the money among others.

He said, "Now you guys can start a new life."

Anurag: I want to tell you something important. I love your sister, and I like to protect her for life by marrying her.

Arnav: I have no problem. On the contrary, I feel that she will be safe with you. But I want to ask her.

Anurag: I expressed my feelings to her when you got arrested. She is ready to marry me, but we didn't want to marry in your absence.

Arnav: Come home.

Arnav and Anurag meet Prerna.

Komalika meets Rishab

Rishab: Hi Koma

Komalika: Hi Rish. I am delighted. I told my family about you. They asked you to come home.

Rishab: I love you a lot, but I have nothing to give you.

Komalika: I heard that you have some funds now. We can start a small business and expand later.

Rishab: Nothing happens with Rs. 25000.

Komalika: We can start with the tea and coffee business.

Rishab: That's a good idea.

Kasauti Zindagi Ki 2: Shocking! Komolika stabs Mr. Bajaj instead of Prerna!!

Rishab began with the tea business and served people with tasty tea. His business starts picking up.

Both of them went to Komalika's house.

Komalika's family agreed to their marriage and fixed the date.

Prerna sees Anurag and Arnav.

Arnav: I got to know your relationship with Anurag. I  am happy with your choice.

Prerna: Thanks bro. You are the best brother. By the way, where is my sister-in-law, Khushi? Have you rescued her?

Anurag: We brought her safely.

Prerna: Then where is Khushi? 

Arnav: She is in her house. 

Prrena: I thought you would bring her here as my sister-in-law. Anurag, why are you quiet?

Arnav: No need to ask him. I will tell you. I agreed with her father that I would take Rs. 50,000 from him if I brought her, despite loving her with all my heart and soul.

Prerna: You have tarnished your image so much in front of her that you've punished yourself.

Arnav: What else could I do?

Prerna: You also could have married her. She would have got the house, and I would have brought a sister in the form of a sister-in-law.

Arnav: That's impossible.

Prerna: If that's impossible for you, I will make it possible. I will go to her and tell her the truth. Then I will see how you will avoid her.

When Prerna is about to leave, Arnav holds her hand and says, "Don't be a fool. You want to give her the house. Even Shyam can give her that house. Yes, I could have married her, but what future can a person banished from society give her? On top of that, the cops are after me. I'm falling short of space to run. Where will i take her? From where can I give her the house? That's why I  kept her away from me. I would be regretful that I could not get a sister-in-law for you."

Prerna: And love? 

Arnav: Love will remain. It will be in the form of hatred in Khushi's heart and tears in my eyes. I am sorry that I couldn't give you a sister-in-law.

Arnav leaves 

Prerna: Anurag, please convince my brother to accept Khushi.

Anurag: I can't say anything till he comes out clean in the eyes of the law.

The next day, Arnav meets Zakir.

Part 12

The next day, Arnav met Zakir.

Arnav: I told you I would see you within 24 hours. I kept up my word.

Zakir:  That's what I was hoping. I thank you for placing your faith in me. I will prove you innocent in court, no matter what it takes. If you don't mind, why can't we become friends?

Arnav: How can a criminal and police become friends?

Zakir: You may be a criminal in the eyes of the law, but not in my eyes. It is my responsibility to see that you come out clean.

The next day, there is a court hearing.

The Advocate, Sambhav, stood up and said, "My lord, the one brought to the court is none other than ASR. He has not only violated the law after getting the banishment order, but he also committed many other crimes. His crimes are so dirty that he hasn't learned his lesson even after being imprisoned for one year in a murder case. On the way to Kamlesh's place with Vikram, he attempts robbery in a rich man's farmhouse, and he raises his hand to murder an able inspector like Vineet. It will leave a bad impression on innocent people, and such criminals must be distanced from society forever. He is such an acid that's capable of destroying the entire society."

Arnav: Yes, he is right. I am an acid, and I accept that I am an acid. However, I want to ask where that acid came from. The question is for the public prosecutor, you, and the entire crowd sitting here, the men and women, where did that acid come from? That acid didn't come from my mother's womb. I was the one who took an oath to fight and sacrifice my life for the country, society, and my parents. I was the same acid. I, Arnav Singh Raizada, was never an acid.

All his friends back him up with a whistle.

The judge said, "Order Order. The court is adjourned for the day. Arnav, you have a day to get the proof of your innocence."

The next moment, Zakir visited the canteen and saw Vineet gambling with his friends.

Zakir: What's going on Vineet?

Vineet: Nothing, just a time pass.

Zakir: When duty becomes a time pass and when a uniform joins the gambler instead of getting scared of the police officers, then he plays with him not only for money but also puts the country's future at stake.

Vineet: What do you want to prove, Mr. Zakir?

Zakir: Nothing.

He removed his belt and said, "You used the power of uniform and proved truth as a lie. Today, I use the same power to prove the lie as the truth."

Vineet: What truth? What lie?

Zakir showed his belt.

Zakir: Look at this belt. Do you remember anything?

Vineet gets startled and stares at the belt for a while.

He then said, "I don't remember anything."

Vineet is about to leave that place.

Zakir: Wait, inspector. The belt will remind you of everything.

Vineet: Even I have a belt.

Zakir: Merely having a belt isn't enough. The one who accepts the bribe and betrays their duty will not have the power to lift the belt.

Zakir hits Vineet with the belt and asks, "Which innocent person did you belt?"

Vineet: ASR.

Zakir whipped Vineet with his belt again and asked, "What did you do with him?"

Vineet: I trapped him.

Zakir whips him again and questions, "How did you trap him?"

Vineet: By false witness.

Zakir whipped Vineet and asked, "Whose false witness?'

Vineet: Vikram's false witness

Zakir whips Vineet again and asks, "How did you make him give a false testimony?"

Vineet pants. He said, "By belting him."

Zakir: Your memory is more sharper than a wild elephant. Keep this statement intact until you give the same statement in court. And if you try to escape, I have also taken the backup of your statement on my mobile to present it in court, which won't be good for you. So, if you tell the truth, it will benefit you.

On the following day of the court's hearing, Vineet said, "I furnish all facts that are true to the best of my knowledge and belief. ASR is innocent. But out of my greed for money, I framed him by forcing Vikram to give a false testimony in court."

The judge said, "The court considers one statement of Vineet and takes back all allegations on ASR, apologizing to him and giving him a clean chit. It further orders the police force to take stringent action against Inspector Vineet."

Everyone is happy.

Zakir walks with Arnav to treat him and his friends.

Suddenly, a lady's pic fell from his wallet.

Arnav picked it up and gave it to Zakir.

Zakir: Thanks a lot. That pic is priceless for me. She is my fiancee. We are going to get married in Goa the next month. I want all of you to attend it.

Arnav and his friends said, "Sure, we will attend."

After the party,  Zakir said, "Since you got the clean chit, you can pursue your dreams again."

Arnav: It won't be possible for me to pursue my career as I have the stigma of being a criminal and an outcast.

Zakir: You don't have scope here, but you have a future in Goa. But it would help if you lived an anonymous life. My friend is running a shipping company. I told him about you. He asked you to join his organization. Your friends can join you later.

Arnav: But what can I do alone?

Zakir: You have to do everything alone initially. People will leave everything to the government and the public, and the country won't progress. You have got a second chance. Grab it with a smile.

Arnav smiles.

Zakir: That's like my boy.

Anurag overhears the conversation and meets Arnav.

Anurag: When are you leaving? Will you be there for our wedding?

Arnav: Of course. I will be there. After attending both marriages, I will be packing everything.

Vikram comes there. He said, "Arnav, I apologize for spoiling your life. I heard you are leaving the city and going to Goa within a week."

Arnav: Yes, you heard it right. I am leaving the place that branded me as a criminal and had outcasted me. I am leaving everything here, including my friends and enemies.

Vikram: You have a relationship besides your sister and to-be brother-in-law. That's Khushi.

Arnav: Relationship makes people weak.

Vikram: I won't allow you to go without Khushi.

Anurag: Yes, Vikram is right. I won't even allow you to go alone.

Prerna: I will neither accompany you nor let you go without my bhabhi. We won't marry without you and Khushi.

Arnav: Okay, as you say.

Vikram, Anurag, and Rishab went to Khushi's place.

Vikram meets Khushi and says, "I've come here to unite you with Arnav."

Khushi: Everything is over between us. I  have nothing to do with him. Please leave.

Vikram: I have just looked at Arnav's eyes.

Khushi: What did you see? The greed for money in his eyes? I loved him sincerely and more than my life. I forgot when I loved him, but he made a deal with Dad for money. He got me released from one hell and dumped me to another hell. I hate him. His thinking is very detestable to me. He doesn't deserve my love as he trampled upon my feelings.

Vikram: That's what exactly he wanted. He deliberately did this as he knows you love him as much as he does. He was shattered after getting an order for banishment. He understands that Shyam wants to marry you and is happy to see you as a queen in his house rather than spending your life with a banished person like him.

Khushi: What did he do with that money?

Vikram: He distributed it to all his unemployed friends. It was also my fault that I lied in the police station against Arnav, and I want to cover up for the fault even if I have to give my life for that. When Rajdeep abducted you, there was only one hand that could save you. That's Arnav's hand. He will be leaving this city as a bright future is awaiting him. Only one hand in the city can always be with him. That's your hand. I cannot change that happened in the past, but I can do the needful to prevent the upcoming disaster by joining both hands, even at the cost of my life.

Khushi packed up her bag and was about to leave.

Kamlesh tried to stop her.

Anurag: Yes, we won't marry in your absence. I always wanted you and bro to be together.

Prerna: Yes, Anurag is right.

Vikram and Kamlesh fight. The boys took Khushi to a safe place.

Vikram and Kamlesh continue to fight. Rishab calls the police to force things on Khushi. Suddenly, MJ and Prabha enter the house and call the cops. The cops come and arrest Kamlesh for domestic violence and an attempt to murder.

Khushi met Arnav. 

Khushi: I learned the truth about why you took money from Dad. If you leave me and go, I will kill myself.

Arnav: wherever I go, you are coming with me.

Both hug each other.

MJ and Prabha came to the spot 

Khushi: Mom, it's great to see you.

Prabha: I missed you a lot. He is MJ. From now on, he's your dad. We married after he saved me from your dad's clutches.

Khushi: That's great. Our family is complete., He is Arnav, your son-in-law.

Arnav: Khushi, you told that...

Prabha: Everyone thought i was dead, but MJ saved my life. He bore all hospital expenses and married me after i recovered. I had a plastic surgery.

The next day, everyone attends Rishab and Komalika's wedding. Anupre and Arshi marry at the court and sign the witness column for Arnav and Khushi's marriage. 

MJ and Prabha's couple complained to Kamlesh. MJ and Prabha called up the cops and complained about Kamlesh.

The cops arrested Kamlesh. 

The next day, while Arnav, Khushi, Anurag, Prerna, and Khushi's family were about to enter the dockyard, Rajdeep and his goons attacked them. Arnav and Anurag fought the goons and mangled them. The cops came and arrested them. A

All of them reached Goa and settled there. 

Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin Spoiler Alert: Virat and Sai get married

A month later, Zakir and Ayesh get married. 

Arnav, Khushi, Anurag, and Prerna give him a marriage gift.

All of them live happily.

THE END

Rajdeep torturing women and children to pay off the debts is terrible.rajdeep wanting to use khushi's  beauty to get money is horrible.nice to see arnav anurag and rishab searching for khushi and finding her.good that they rescued all the people who were suffering under rajdeep.i am shocked that arnav lied to khushi that he expects her to give him money through dancing and singing.i liked anurag getting permission from arnav to marry prerna.komolika encouraging rishab to start a tea business was nice.i wish you had shown anupre scene too.loved prerna asking arnav to marry khushi.sad that arnav is making khushi hate him as his life has no guarantee in this situation.arnav saying that love will be always there in the form of khushi's hatred and his tears was emotional. Nice edits.nice pics.

Originally posted by kavitha_r

Part 11

Arnav, Anurag, Rishab, and other boys are on the way to Rajdeep's area, and they reach.

Anurag: How can we find Khushi in such a big area?

Arnav: We must spread in different places. Whoever gets the lead must inform.

Rishab: Yes, that's fine.

The boys went to different spots, and Arnav was in the opposite direction. The boys find that Rajdeep is torturing many innocent men, women, and children to recover their debts.

They said, "Please let us go. We will pay your debts."

Rajdeep: I've given enough time to you people. If you don't, then I will slaughter your kids.

Anurag, Rishab, and other guys burn and destroy all the huts and free the innocents.

Rajdeep went to Khushi's room.

Khushi: Please let me go. What have I done to you that you have brought me here?

Rajdeep: Your dad is a rogue and has taken a lot of money from me. He is making excuses to repay. So to recover that money I brought you here. I am going to sell your beauty and body to recover that money.

Khushi: If your dad took money from you, how am I responsible for it?

Rajdeep: You are his daughter responsible for paying off his debts. Who will repay her father's debts if a daughter doesn't repay her father? Now, the clients are coming to pay the first installment. So you get ready.

He leaves.

Arnav sees Khushi and starts whistling the song Kehdo ke tum hum ji Marna Jeena Nahin Mujhe Hain Marna...

Khushi hears the song and recognizes Arnav.

Khushi: Arnav!

Arnav looks at Khushi and smiles.

He goes inside the hut and takes her out after untying her.

The goons surround Arnav. Khushi hides behind him.

Arnav and the boys fight the goons and destroy them.

As they go ahead, Rajdeep comes on the way.

Rajdeep: You have come here, but you won't go alive.

Arnav: I will go alive, and that too with your help. Not only that, we will destroy your entire territory in the process.

Rajdeep called his men, but Arnav put the gun on Rajdeep's head and said, "Drop your guns. Otherwise, I will shoot the gun on your leader's head."

Rajdeep reluctantly took Arnav, his boys, and Khushi near the jeep. The boys destroyed the entire territory, took all men, women, and children, and dropped them to their places.

Arnav and Khushi wait for the boys in the jeep. Arnav gives his jacket to Khushi to cover her body.

Khushi: I knew you would surely come one day and take me out of this dungeon, but I don't want to go to the place where my dad will use me for his financial needs. I wouldn't say I need any comfort or luxury. I want only you. Take me wherever you go. I'm ready to settle even in a small house. But I can't live without you.

Arnav: Have you gone nuts? Dancing and singing are your strength and your silver spoon that best describes you. If you cannot give me a luxurious life, what is the use of your love?

Khushi: What are you talking about?

Arnav: You have heard it right.

Khushi: You are kidding. Tell me that you are joking.

Arnav: No, I am not kidding. It is the present truth. While undergoing the sentence of banishment, I understood the harsh reality of life. I, too, loved my dreams, but I never realized when they slipped out of my hands like sand. With time, even your ASR has changed.

Khushi: Did you love me only for that? I think you are lying. If it were the truth, then you wouldn't have come to free me from here.

Arnav: Stupid girl! Do you think I have come for your love to get you released? I had a deal with your dad he must pay me Rs. 50,000/- to bring you to him.

Khushi: What do you expect from me?

Arnav: The same as your father expects. I want you to generate revenue through your singing and dancing skills.

Arnav & Khushi GET INTIMATE in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon 1st June 2012 - video Dailymotion

Khushi cries.

Anurag, Rishab, and others get into the jeep. Anurag drives the jeep. The song plays.

Everyone rejoices in their successful mission. Arnav and Khushi recollect their moments in their college days.

Woh ghar ko gaye so gaye

Raahon mein aur kho gaye

Woh ghar ko gaye so gaye
Raahon mein aur kho gaye

Is gali us gali is nagar us nagar
Jayein bhi to kahan jaana chahein agar

Jalebi Weds Bluetooth β€” Hi JWB, how have you been, this is Aisha. A...

Arnav and Khushi recollect their moments in Nasik, where they lit a fire to keep themselves warm. All boys and girls backed them up.

Kuchh meri suno kuchh apni kaho
Ho paas to aise chup na raho
Hum paas bhi hain aur door bhi hain
Aazad bhi hain majboor bhi hain
Kyun pyaar ka mausam beet gaya
Kyun humse zamana jeet gaya
Har ghadi mera dil gham ke ghere mein hai
Zindagi door tak ab andhere mein hai
Andhere mein hai andhere mein hai

Arnav and the boys bring Khushi at her place.

Arnav: Mr. Kamlesh, here is your daughter.

Kamlesh gets happy.

He said, "My daughter has come."

He hugged her.

Arnav: I agree that if I bring your daughter safely, I want Rs. 50,000/- from you.

Kamlesh: I don't have money now. I will pay you later.

Shyam: What happened to Rs.50000/- that I gave you?

Kamlesh: I spent it on drinking and gambling. I don't have money now.

Arnav: I don't want to listen to any excuses.

Kamlesh: I won't give you a single penny. What will you do?

Arnav pulled Khushi aside and said, "If you don't give, I will take your daughter with me."

Arnav is about to take Khushi with him.

Shyam to Kamlesh: It is useless to mess up with such people. If you don't give it, then I will provide it.

Shyam: Arnav, I will pay you.

Shyam took the bundle of notes and handed it to Arnav.

Shyam: Count the notes.

Arnav: I know that your note counting is accurate. If you need anything, I'm just a call away.

Shyam: Sure.

THE KNIGHT IN NOT SO SHINING ARMOUR ...SHYAM JHA | Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

He puts Khushi's hand on Shyam's and leaves.

Khushi threw his jacket on him and went inside the room.

Arnav, Anurag, Rishab, and others leave. Arnav distributes the money among others.

He said, "Now you guys can start a new life."

Anurag: I want to tell you something important. I love your sister, and I like to protect her for life by marrying her.

Arnav: I have no problem. On the contrary, I feel that she will be safe with you. But I want to ask her.

Anurag: I expressed my feelings to her when you got arrested. She is ready to marry me, but we didn't want to marry in your absence.

Arnav: Come home.

Arnav and Anurag meet Prerna.

Komalika meets Rishab

Rishab: Hi Koma

Komalika: Hi Rish. I am delighted. I told my family about you. They asked you to come home.

Rishab: I love you a lot, but I have nothing to give you.

Komalika: I heard that you have some funds now. We can start a small business and expand later.

Rishab: Nothing happens with Rs. 25000.

Komalika: We can start with the tea and coffee business.

Rishab: That's a good idea.

Kasauti Zindagi Ki 2: Shocking! Komolika stabs Mr. Bajaj instead of Prerna!!

Rishab began with the tea business and served people with tasty tea. His business starts picking up.

Both of them went to Komalika's house.

Komalika's family agreed to their marriage and fixed the date.

Prerna sees Anurag and Arnav.

Arnav: I got to know your relationship with Anurag. I  am happy with your choice.

Prerna: Thanks bro. You are the best brother. By the way, where is my sister-in-law, Khushi? Have you rescued her?

Anurag: We brought her safely.

Prerna: Then where is Khushi? 

Arnav: She is in her house. 

Prrena: I thought you would bring her here as my sister-in-law. Anurag, why are you quiet?

Arnav: No need to ask him. I will tell you. I agreed with her father that I would take Rs. 50,000 from him if I brought her, despite loving her with all my heart and soul.

Prerna: You have tarnished your image so much in front of her that you've punished yourself.

Arnav: What else could I do?

Prerna: You also could have married her. She would have got the house, and I would have brought a sister in the form of a sister-in-law.

Arnav: That's impossible.

Prerna: If that's impossible for you, I will make it possible. I will go to her and tell her the truth. Then I will see how you will avoid her.

When Prerna is about to leave, Arnav holds her hand and says, "Don't be a fool. You want to give her the house. Even Shyam can give her that house. Yes, I could have married her, but what future can a person banished from society give her? On top of that, the cops are after me. I'm falling short of space to run. Where will i take her? From where can I give her the house? That's why I  kept her away from me. I would be regretful that I could not get a sister-in-law for you."

Prerna: And love? 

Arnav: Love will remain. It will be in the form of hatred in Khushi's heart and tears in my eyes. I am sorry that I couldn't give you a sister-in-law.

Arnav leaves 

Prerna: Anurag, please convince my brother to accept Khushi.

Anurag: I can't say anything till he comes out clean in the eyes of the law.

The next day, Arnav meets Zakir.