Posted: 1 months ago

Akshay and Ajay's absence was surprising.These two celebrities are pro government.

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by JackSparrowcraz


Akshay and Ajay's absence was surprising.These two celebrities are pro government.


Bharat Kumar is with baby shroff shooting for BMCM


he posted some videos with his and baby wishes

Posted: 1 months ago

What about khans? Why were they not invited? Salman celebrates Ganesh chaturthi and srk does pooja at his home and office all the time. So how come they were not invited? If they decided to skip that’s their prerogative but I hope they were invited. 

Posted: 1 months ago
Originally posted by Purple5


What about khans? Why were they not invited? Salman celebrates Ganesh chaturthi and srk does pooja at his home and office all the time. So how come they were not invited? If they decided to skip that’s their prerogative but I hope they were invited. 


SRK wife gauri could have been invited 

Posted: 1 months ago

Glad Ash skipped it even though her family members attended.

Posted: 1 months ago

Why even care about celebs...

Posted: 1 months ago

I think Ajay was busy shooting for Raid 2.

Posted: 1 months ago

They can pray from their houses 

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by Lord_Voldemort


Glad Ash skipped it even though her family members attended.


Sush posted against it in her story! 

Related Topics

doc-text Topics pencil Author stackexchange Replies eye Views clock Last Post Reply
Pakistani celebs tweet against Fighter

pencil mintyblue   stackexchange 38   eye 2434

mintyblue 38 2434 1 months ago SakZ

Topic Info

38 Participants 160 Replies 7478Views

Topic started by JackSparrowcraz

Last replied by KJasoosChulbulP

loader
loader
up-open TOP