Why is everyone making Armaan guilty for what he said to Ruhi ?

sias2 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Does anyone know what he said to Ruhi ? And what Ruhi said ? How come everyone feels that Ruhi isn’t wrong! It would fun to see when Rohit tells everyone about Ruhi !! And this chacha cha hi observing Armaan Ruhi I feel something big is about to happen!!!! On side note I loved Armaan today for showing Ruhi a mirror 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Criticiser thumbnail

Anyone would feel bad for a saaf dil, acchi, bechari, lacchar, anath, vidwa, bhabhi like Roohi Didi 🥺

IMG_9620.jpeg
In reality she should be tossed away alongside Swarna

MeghaBis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Expressionist (February 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Criticiser

Anyone would feel bad for a saaf dil, acchi, bechari, lacchar, anath, vidwa, bhabhi like Roohi Didi 🥺

IMG_9620.jpeg

This disclaimer should have been written in CAPSsmiley36

Tani16 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

I think they are mostly blaming Abhira and they are blaming Armaan for siding with her against Ruhi.

Seventeeen thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sias2

Does anyone know what he said to Ruhi ? And what Ruhi said ? How come everyone feels that Ruhi isn’t wrong! It would fun to see when Rohit tells everyone about Ruhi !! And this chacha cha hi observing Armaan Ruhi I feel something big is about to happen!!!! On side note I loved Armaan today for showing Ruhi a mirror 

Jab Vidya aur Kaveri ko apni perfect bahu ke intentions ka pta lagega, tab maja aayega 

adithyan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Just "Parivaar things " . standing with Sanskaari bahu sitting at home doing nothing (except prepping into jethji's bedroom)

viji2111 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Because they don't know what was the argument all about...they think the argument was party vs date....let them know about Roohi- Armaan and Abhira-Armaan secret ...mazaa toh tab aayega...

KajalRai21 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

I wonder are they really belong to a family of lawyers cause a lawyer always asked to hear both the sides before making a conclusion. They just get to know what ruhi did and the fight that armaan said something to ruhi cause of abhira but didn't try to find the reason behind all of this. I mean what kind of lawyers are they. Dadi sa like she is the eldest member but have no brain or what even though she didn't like abhira even a bit but can't she sees what actually good for her son and daughter in law yaa ruhi ne jo bol diya pathar ki lakir ho gayi.

bangtanARMY thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Because Ruhi does so much for the family

-She married their ladla Rohit

-She made delicious food that one time and didn't bother

-She has been spying on Maanbhira's marriage so that it doesn't stay intact (Dadisa's internal dream for sure)

-She went into depression on hearing Rohit's accident and showed such heartfelt tears for the husband she didn't even have a relationship with

-She plans party for the society rather than for the actual husband and wife to celebrate it

-She interferes in Maanbhira's marital life and says she helps Armaan SO MUCH

Why SHOULDNT Poddar family support Ruhi? She is the absolute best smiley42

Edited by bangtanARMY - 3 months ago
Ria23 thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Criticiser

IMG_9620.jpeg

But isse dekh jar lagta hai ise khud bura nahi laga Armaan ki baat ka