Man Vicky Jain certainly deserves an award for patience!

Padmajaan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 months ago

Yes the heading itself is self-explanatory and says it all.

Jeez how can someone put up with the forever grumpy grouchy weepy and forever-complaining Ankita and to think that BB makers are doing their best to shove her under our throat, to pollute our ears with all the filth she spews like a broken record, on rinse-repeat mode day after day and to actually try to make her the winner if not the 1st runner up?????smiley7smiley7

You must give it to Vicky for still trying to explain the most obvious things to her so patiently without losing his cool knowing fully well that she will start all over again!

Whatever the reasons for her complexes and insecurity, I for one would NEVER be able to put up with it for even months let alone years.

Don't you agree that he certainly deserves and award? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cape thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

She is asking too much from him if its keep going on outside he will divorce her for sure. He literally did nothing wrong this week specially 

Renee.Clare thumbnail
Most Liked (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

smiley20

Cookermaichane thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Expressionist (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 9

Best post 

pls give him smiley40

deepu221 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Padmajaan

Jeez how can someone put up with the forever grumpy grouchy weepy and forever-complaining Ankita and to think that BB makers are doing their best to shove her under our throat, to pollute our ears with all the filth she spews like a broken record, on rinse-repeat mode day after day and to actually try to make her the winner if not the 1st runner up?????smiley7smiley7

You must give it to Vicky for still trying to explain the most obvious things to her so patiently without losing his cool knowing fully well that she will start all over again!

Whatever the reasons for her complexes and insecurity, I for one would NEVER be able to put up with it for even months let alone years.

Mind you this is when she knows she is on TV. 

Can't imagine how she would treat him behind the camera ๐Ÿคจ

KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Padmajaan

Months? VOW.You must have some Bickeey bhaiya level patience.

Even 10 mins will be a torture to jhelo.

SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Cookermaichane

Best post 

pls give him smiley40

Why Ankitha looks irritated 

falsePromise thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

I pity those who are actually siding supporting a person like vicky jain. smiley36 I mean you can definitely say bad about ankita but praising vicky? Seriously? smiley37

Ankita haters has seriously gone mad after discussing her too much.

Edited by falsePromise - 4 months ago
MasoomaBukhari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Ankita's never ending whining makes me skip their shots smiley11 she's behaving like a teenage nibbi