When Will Shaurya Accept Rajveer As His Brother?

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 months ago

He Will Accept Preeta As His Mom When The Truth Comes Out.

What About Rajveer?

That's His Brother Too

So When Will He Accept Him?

Without Nidhi 's Interference?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

capricornrcks thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

No way. Shaurya and Rajveer passionately hate each other.When Rajveer's identity is known he'll get everything Shaurya has(the family's love especially Karan's approval, the status as the heir, power) along with Palki's love.Poor Shaurya will be left with nothing.He won't take it standing down. Plus Nidhi had been poisoning him that his mother loved his twin more than him and took him when she ran.Here's hoping he'll be left at least with Palki's love rather than turn him into a full-blown villain. Or worse- given Shanaya as a consolation prize which is clearly what's being shown these days.

PreetNaLaagi thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Not at all. But I want him to at least continue his good bond with Preeta. Writers can make him hate Rajveer for hiding the truth when he knew everything instead of making Preeta look like the one who neglected him. And this way Rajveer will be rightly called out for his hypocrite protection of Preeta and love for Luthras. Palki on the other hand is honestly an irrelevant character in the show. Her existence makes no difference and probably Shaurya is the only one who actually gets affected by her because Rajveer practically takes her for granted. 

myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Tough 

It will be ike mahabharat 

shauray is karan who is on wrong side of war 

raveer is arjun 

both know they are brothers but can never be together as they are on opposite side 

how will story progress if you make shaurya love rajveer and vice versa 

whose villan than kavya hubby? or Shanaya? Who? 

Atleast 2-3 villans should be there in family no 

i somehow do not like kavya hubby

Cannot she marry rajveer friend in whose house they stay(forgot name) 

hes perfect hubby for kavya 

and than his mom whose widow can marry rishab luthra shes such a good lady and helped preeta and rajveer so much 

and they all can shift to luthra house

shaurya will go wide  

Edited by myviewprem - 3 months ago
Vismaya03 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SilverBell

He Will Accept Preeta As His Mom When The Truth Comes Out.

What About Rajveer?

That's His Brother Too

So When Will He Accept Him?

Without Nidhi 's Interference?

After knowing He will hate preeta first Rajveer ko to baat hi door hai...Nidhi will surely poison him....

and Selfish Luthras again manipulate Preeta and Rajveer into again sacrifice... Don't underestimate Luthras they are experts in how to make the life of preeta miserable.... That's why I don't want Preeta get back her memory atleast not before Paki and Rajveer wedding....

And everyone thinks that Palki and Rajveer is so simple and straightforward there is no Masala in them...

Dekna they will show the worst  difficulties in their marriage or after marriage....

For example Prachi and Ranbir from Kkb ,,,bhagke mandir me shadi karna pada  even when they both confessed their feelings....

Recently shiv Shakthi ,the 180 degree turning of Shiv's character. ....Ek hi din me saari red flags ko peecha kar diya....

And the biggest example of flipping is Kb ka khud ka hero hai...Kya happy go lucky , funny Karan ko ek hi episode me poora ka poora red carpet bana diya.....So don't trust on writers....They can do everything...They only needs trp....