anon91 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 months ago

My salute to Ambikaben Rajgaur 🫡

She's taken a 21-day period to verify whether her son is worthy of her bahu Kesar or not after their marriage. She and Baa have come to an understanding that if she does not find proof of her son's evil ways within these 21 days, she will let go off her suspicions. Now that her sankalp is done with, she needed a new obsession for her pastime, I understand 😂😂😂

What is Ambika doing to investigate her son? Nothing! Mrs. Rajgaur, the wealthiest businesswoman of Surat apparently has no resources to uncover her son's past.

What I think of a woman trying to break her own son's marriage, I have discussed in my previous post. This post is about how this woman does not limit her power play to her own family members. Her ambitions are much bigger 😂😂

So today, Ambika discovered that Dhruvi (her devar's daughter) loves Kabir. How? Eavesdropping - her old habit 😂 

So she immediately called Kabir to a mandir who came there running assuming that some emergency had occurred. What she had to ask him was this - how he could love Dhruvi? She thought his love for Kesar was real!

👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

Of course, Kabir clarified that he has no interest in Dhruvi.

Wow!! So Ambikaben has officially kept Kabir on standby so that in case her son turns out to be evil, she can get her bahu married to him.

Very progressive woman, I must say 🫡😂😂😂

Edited by anon91 - 3 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

umawanderer thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Ambika ko spy banane se acha.. queen ko wapas leke aate..kesar ke ateeth mei se parda fash ho jata..

Yaar kesar kitni weird hai.. If someone wanted to kidnap me for 21 years... Main pakka pata lagane ki koshish karthi.. Curiousity naam ki cheez hoti ki nahi

Wait a min? Queen ke inte saare jaasoos jo rajgaur parivaar mei the? unka kya hua hoga? berozgaar ho gaye honge? bechaare... smiley19

Also what about the electrician who always went to different places to set up the home theatre for Queen to communicate other human beings? Uska bhi job gaya..smiley19 I hope Suraj employs him.. home theatre toh sabko acha lagta hai..

Ambika better catch one of those spies and make him do the legwork...smiley36

anon91 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Saare spies Queen ke saath arrest ho gaye. Aur show se unka namonishan mit gaya 😔  It was all so short-lived 😢