Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vivkriti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

So Ammu's lawyer is fixed by Ishika.. and likely she will say 'accept the blame, apologise'. smiley36 Oh yes. the bail angle too. smiley36

Well.... the writers have lost it. Things cant be so very twisted. Kuch bhi. 

All fine if the guilty parties are put to justice... but not likely they will go there. Stupid. 

How Ishika always gets upper hand now they are going overboard with her. How can she be successful in poking her nose everywhere without getting caught .

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: vivkriti

How Ishika always gets upper hand now they are going overboard with her. How can she be successful in poking her nose everywhere without getting caught .

Its more of a joke now. Bohot hogaya. Could've kept her out of at least this. So very twisted that its laughable. 

vivkriti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Its more of a joke now. Bohot hogaya. Could've kept her out of at least this. So very twisted that its laughable. 

I feel it's so funny . I think writer is obsessed with Ishika .

Adiandsid thumbnail

All fine if they bring Ishika to justice after all this. Can be a good time. They cant go lower with Jayesh too - other than rendering him homeless too. 

Rajeev is likely to be cheated. smiley36 of course deserves maafi then. smiley7

Kuch to positive karo... other than 'Oh Virat is in love with Ammu'... which is not at all a positive. 

Or make her (Ishika) go really bad against Ahujas. I'm all for it. Take over coolie's properties for a change. (Chitnis' are too weak a prey.)

She can... media... what happens after the new promo scene. Let's see.

Edited by Adiandsid - 2 months ago
Adiandsid thumbnail

[Ep 90 Feb 27th] Sound available now. smiley36

Amruta crying scene - was good... showed the right fbssmiley20 that made the scene meaningful. (finally who ever is responsible for this developed some sense.) She feels lonely now - wants mom. 

Coolie - remembers 'baraff' when he looks at ice... kyu dhokka diya mujhe? 

drinks. 

Coolie sends Amruta some medicines. confuses her. She doesn't get him... (understandable... perhaps the first time she has seen a psycho.)

Virat unknowingly breaks his glass. dhokka again. 

Argument b/w Tara and Rajeev. Still unknown to him she has booked a limited edition car too. (vivkriti - hasnt yet reached the stage we thought of.)

The lawyer is fixed by Ishika. 

Jayesh Chitnis to be witness against her (interesting).

Amruta calls up Aai asks her to come back soon - without giving any other hints. Aaji knows Ammu is in some trouble. Advices Bhavani before the character takes leave. Felt like non stop one for a couple of mins. smiley36 [Really badly handled character.] 

Court scene. 

VSA urf coolie wants to make a grand entry in court too. smiley37 Ghissapeeta dialogues to the the court again. Dude... the court is on to investigate... and he wants to hijack the proceedings. 

Will take back the case if she apologises. Court allows... Ajeeb judge hai. 10 mins to discuss with her lawyer. Lawyer suggests to apologise.

VSA pokes in talk b/w Lawyer and Amruta too (is that even legal or allowed) ... [ab bathroom me bhi ghuske aayega kya? kyuki tumne mujhe dhokka diya hai!] ... yeah... big hearted coolie... morally superior oaf. God he loves to torture her! 

Adiandsid thumbnail

Aaji... turned out to be a very badly handled character. Started well but then lost it completely. Her monologue to Bhavani felt so out of place and laughable. Even felt expression on Bhavani was that of surprise 'ye kya bol rahi hai?' 

Think Amruta may call for a change in lawyer - or may be the lawyer will refuse to work with her... (making way for Anjum to come in if she is in fact coming in i.e.) [Didn't see Dildaar in court - Shekhar was there.]

Virat is getting worse... each passing episode. 

Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I'm alive, after watching my missed eps bina ff. Uff kya torture tah! smiley44Only my Sriti made me happy with her acting. Un Ahujas toh mein muh na kol dun except Dildar Uncle ke liye😍 His nature is like that, afraid type but dil ke bohot ache hai + Shekar

I can't believe just for the sake of drama they didn't check the date of withdrawal smiley24 Phir Cctv baad mein lah sakte te, hadh hai. 

Mother Matlabi ke bad ek fallen father mil gaye humein. Honestly, if the makers make them forgive that man, I'll be disappointed. Even with khoon ka rishta, insaniat bhool jaye toh better hoga, but since it's ITV we can expect them to take him backsmiley24smiley21

Amu & Virat ka status, no comment! Espe with the bgms and forced scenes. Jab koi ek pyaar nahin karta toh why these tracks, man?????!!!!!!!! Dekhte hai aage (only for entertainment and Sriti as it's the only show I follow on ITV right now, seh lungismiley36

Pyaarasam thumbnail

Think so she may run with money. 

If I was her would do the same but since she is in "love" with that Raj woh phassegi paka for the story to go ahead. In the process Raj bhi out for Ahuja's lesson, Nimmi breaks down, Virat learns his mistake and is in love with Ammu, but too late, she isn't in the mood to forgive, etc. Aisi ke taisi 

Jitna un logon ne Virat ke ego koh charaya hai, I want them to give the same time to Anu not forgiving him, he deserves to understand that he is not more important than anyone else and nor his family and status...They should do this, but nahin karenge na🙄

Pyaarasam thumbnail

ITV aur kya!

FL ke upar sab kuch jab tak hai jaan ya leap na hote aur Villain or let's say "so-called villain" here winning all round...upar se ML joh galat side hamesha chunta hai and no umeed on him to find out the truth until last minute when FL has the solution, he takes the creditsmiley24

Pyaarasam thumbnail

[Ep 90 Feb 27th] Sound available now. smiley36

Amruta crying scene - was good... showed the right fbssmiley20 that made the scene meaningful. (finally who ever is responsible for this developed some sense.) She feels lonely now - wants mom. 

Coolie - remembers 'baraff' when he looks at ice... kyu dhokka diya mujhe? 

drinks. 

Coolie sends Amruta some medicines. confuses her. She doesn't get him... (understandable... perhaps the first time she has seen a psycho.)

Virat unknowingly breaks his glass. dhokka again. 

Argument b/w Tara and Rajeev. Still unknown to him she has booked a limited edition car too. (vivkriti - hasnt yet reached the stage we thought of.)

The lawyer is fixed by Ishika. 

Jayesh Chitnis to be witness against her (interesting).

Amruta calls up Aai asks her to come back soon - without giving any other hints. Aaji knows Ammu is in some trouble. Advices Bhavani before the character takes leave. Felt like non stop one for a couple of mins. smiley36 [Really badly handled character.] 

Court scene. 

VSA urf coolie wants to make a grand entry in court too. smiley37 Ghissapeeta dialogues to the the court again. Dude... the court is on to investigate... and he wants to hijack the proceedings. 

Will take back the case if she apologises. Court allows... Ajeeb judge hai. 10 mins to discuss with her lawyer. Lawyer suggests to apologise.

VSA pokes in talk b/w Lawyer and Amruta too (is that even legal or allowed) ... [ab bathroom me bhi ghuske aayega kya? kyuki tumne mujhe dhokka diya hai!] ... yeah... big hearted coolie... morally superior oaf. God he loves to torture her! 

lawyer Anjum hai ya abhi nahin aya?