Kya Farq Padta Hai? | Neivika OS

meresaahiba thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

So I don't know what shit I have wrote, if you're interested toh padh sakte ho smiley1

(Btw Isko likhne ka idea mujhe "Iss rishte ko kya naam doon?" Padhke aaya) 

Part 1 

It's been a week since court declared that Vidur is innocent but Neil was still not talking to Yuvika. She tried to meet and talk to him but Neil ignored her. He was still angry at her. 

Yuvika's pov

It's been 15 days since Neil broke our friendship. In this time I have realized that he isn't just a friend to me, he is more than that. Yes I have fallen for him. And now when he is not talking to me, it is breaking me. I miss his intelligence, his smile, his taunts. I miss him.  

"Di, kya soch rhe ho? " asked Isha from behind. 

"Umm.. Kuchh nhi bas yun hi"

"Neil ke baare me soch rhe ho? "

"Hmm.. Mujhe samajh nhi aa rha kaise samjhau use, bht naraz h woh mujhe."

"Toh Neil se baat karo na"

"Tujhe kya lagta h maine Neil se baat karne ki koshish nhi ki hogi?! Mai bht baar usse baat karne ki koshish ki, uske ghar gayi par... "

"Toh koshish karte rahiye, aap mana lengi unko" Isha said while hugging me and I gave a smile to her. 

Neil's pov

I really love her. But whatever she did I can't forget it. However she wasn't completely wrong. But it's better for both of us to stay away from each other. As she is a MAHAJAN. This is the truth and I should accept it. 

My chain of thoughts got broken by the sound of doorbell. Dad opened the door and to my surprise it is Yuvika standing at the door. 

"Are Yuvika bete tum yaha?" Dad asked her. 

"Woh uncle main Neil se milne aayi thi"

"Aao andar aao" he said with a smile. 

Yuvika's pov

I went into the kitchen where Neil was busy cooking food that he didn't noticed me or he ignored me?! 

"Hi" I said with a wide smile. He didn't responded, also he didn't even looked at me. 

"Hello? Tumse hi baat kar rhi hu mai"

"Par mujhe tumse koi bhi baat nhi karni, tum jao yha se" he replied rudely. 

"Thik h baat nhi karni toh mat karo, tumhari marzi ab mai tumhe force toh nhi kar sakti mujhse baat karne ke liye"

"Mai tumhari help karu lunch banane me? " I asked him and picked up the knife. He tried to snatch it from me. In this snatching game, I got a cut on my hand. 

"Aah!" I cried. 

"I'm sorry Yuvika" he said while holding my hand. It was bleeding but my eyes were fixed on him, how he got tensed seeing a small cut on my hand. 

He hurriedly went into the room and brought a first aid box. He took my hand and applied ointment on the affected area. 

His love and care for me can be clearly seen in his eyes. One side you're angry with me and on the other hand you are caring for me. 

He finished applying the ointment and was about to go but I stopped him. 

"Neil I'm really sorry-" before I could complete my words, he went from there. A lone tear escaped from my eyes. Again I failed. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chowmein123 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Gargi

Wow what lovely os please write more like this

Pete15rogmourey thumbnail

Team Bhidur

Loved it....waiting for the next chapter

asmitamohanty thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Team Kabir

It is sooo beautiful...

That Vidur arrest phase was the most remarkable phase in their relationship...

That longingness was poignant...

Thank you for writing it...

Loved it...

Do write more...

& Welcome....smiley27

Edited by asmitamohanty - 3 months ago
Spandan24 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

It was great 

This part was ruined by the makers 

We are lucky that you and Sami di are writing this part 

Thank you for that 

Loved it , waiting for the next chapter

Aur app se koi baat bhi nehi hua so keh nehi paya , welcome to this forum smiley27

Edited by Spandan24 - 3 months ago
meresaahiba thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chowmein123

Wow what lovely os please write more like this

Thank you smiley27

meresaahiba thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pete15rogmourey

Loved it....waiting for the next chapter

Thank you 🤍

meresaahiba thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

It is sooo beautiful...

That Vidur arrest phase was the most remarkable phase in their relationship...

That longingness was poignant...

Thank you for writing it...

Loved it...

Do write more...

& Welcome....smiley27

Thank you for the welcome and appreciation smiley31

meresaahiba thumbnail

Originally posted by: Spandan24

It was great 

This part was ruined by the makers 

We are lucky that you and Sami di are writing this part 

Thank you for that 

Loved it , waiting for the next chapter

Aur app se koi baat bhi nehi hua so keh nehi paya , welcome to this forum smiley27

Thank you for the welcome smiley27jaldi hi post karungi next part 

meresaahiba thumbnail

Part 2

Next morning

Yuvika's pov

I was going to meet a person in case of investigation. As I walked out of the Mahajan mansion, I saw Miraya was talking to a guy. Wait.. the guy whom she was talking to was Neil. What is he doing here? They were laughing and talking. Ahh after ages I saw Neil smiling. I missed his smiling face. But I didn't know Neil and Miraya are that close. I thought about talking to them but my eyes widened seeing what Miraya did. She hugged him. She hugged my Neil. And Neil hugged her back with a smile. 

My eyes were filled with tears. I went from there as I can't see them like this.

Next day, At Night 

Neil's pov

I was busy doing some work on my laptop when I heard the door bell. I opened the door and not to my surprise it was Yuvika. Why she comes again and again?! I really don't like to behave rudely with her. 

"Andar aane ke liye nhi kahoge? Koi baat nhi mai khud hi aa jaati hu" saying she came inside.

I just kept looking at her. 

"Woh Neil mujhe na tumse kuchh baat karni h. Tumhare room me chale?!" saying this she went in my room.

I followed her. As I entered, she locked the room.

"Are yeh kya kar rhi ho-" she placed her finger on my lips and said "Aaj tumhe meri baat sunni hi hogi Neil"

She held my hand and said " Neil I know maine galti ki h and I'm really sorry for that. Par maine apni galti sudhari bhi h. Please mujhe ek aur mauka de ke dekho, I promise meri wajah se tumhe ya uncle ko ab koi bhi problem nhi hogi. Once again I'm really sorry"

"It's ok Yuvika jo hua vo hua. I'm also sorry, maine bhi kuchh jyada hi overreact kar diya tha" I said holding her hand. 

"Matlab tumne mujhe maaf kar diya?" she asked to which I nodded in yes. 

The next moment she hugged me tightly making me surprised. 

"Neil I missed you" she said hugging me more tightly. 

"I missed you too" I said hugging her back. 

The hug was too tight. Her arms closed around me, squeezing me. A prison I couldn’t escape from.

Edited by meresaahiba - 3 months ago