YRKKH: TRP Thread #11: 14 Mar 2024: pg#62 DT Note Pg#18 - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sawri67 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

There was zero reason for to make Rohit go missing. They just wanted to copy ghum for the sake of it. They should've instead progressed parallel stories and it would've been much better. Sadly I don't think Rohit is coming back for months 

Edited by Sawari67 - 3 months ago
Sawri67 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Befikre

The only time till now that i have disliked Abhira is when she picked up Ruhi's phone, overheard Swarna's conversation and left the pooja and went to see MG 🤢💀🤡

That family literally hates her, keeps sunaoing her, MG spineless budhha doesn't take a stand and Abhira keeps doing P Nanu P Nanu jaap 🤢🤡 It's embarrassing tbh. She needs to stop obsessing over that selfish family. When the truth is out, there shouldn't be an emotional reunion. She should hate them. But looking at how they are showing Abhira to be a very good person, she will not even blame them for her mother's sufferings 🤢💀

She improved on this. Avoided Manish at sankranti and told him no rishta no haq 

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: janecastle

Makers need to realize that death or missing of a family member is a serious issue. Rishta audience will not accept the wife eying her BIL while her husband is still missing. Just like how they did not appreciate FL jumping onto marry her ex soon after her husband's death. Yeh Rishta has certain standard when it comes to relationships. Ghum like cheap drama will not work here. There, triangle between ML, FL and PL was the main concept. Here that is not the case. They need to bring Rohit back and end this useless triangle first.

exactly and on top of that the actress playing Ruhi is very bad…so she’s actually unbearable to watch..people don’t like her..and at the moment it’s looking like cheap, EMA..and one thing is certain..EMA has always been rejected both on itv and Bollywood..so RS better buck up and get the show back on track.Ruhi character needs to take a back seat or even exit..she’s not needed in the show..and what’s worse is that she wants her husbands brother who’s also her sisters husband..so it’s even worse than the ghum story 🤦🏻‍♀️..as there’s double blood relationship here..

Edited by Indira1211 - 3 months ago
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Sawari67

She improved on this. Avoided Manish at sankranti and told him no rishta no haq 

That's only coz Ruhi did lot of drama 😂 I want to see how they show her reacting to the revelation that she is Goenka blood 😂 I want her to hate them atleast for few episodes and not just cry and hug that buddhha P Nanu 💀😂 

If she is shown good during that time, then that Swarna and other Lady will continue to hate her. If she hates them, then their hatred won't matter😂

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Sharmas

Originally posted by: Indira1211

exactly and on top of that the actress playing Ruhi is very bad…so she’s actually unbearable to watch..people don’t like her..and at the moment it’s looking like cheap, EMA..and one thing is certain..EMA has always been rejected both on itv and Bollywood..so RS better buck you and get the show back on track.Ruhi character needs to take a back seat or even exit..she’s not needed in the show..and what’s worse is that she wants her husbands brother who’s also her sisters husband..so it’s even worse than the ghum story 🤦🏻‍♀️..as there’s double blood relationship here..

Ruhi is one unnecessary character. She adds nothing to the story, except being an eyesore. Armaan don't even remember her existence till she comes in and guilt-trips him. Abhira don't want anything to do with her most times. Even the Poddars tolerate her antics because she is Rohit's wife. On top of all that, she wants an EMA with her BIL. And her great grandmother supports such shamelessness. Which family audience would accept such a character. And the actress is not helping at all with her below average acting. They should have written her off along with rest of the Birlas.

Sawri67 thumbnail

Rajan still hasn't fully realised birlas are kalank on the show. Ruhi is the last one remaining ( I think abhir is fake) and fans absolutely hate her 

Sawri67 thumbnail

I think if this triangle is not ended by end of January people will lose the interest in show and dip. Even abhira/sam won't be able to retain them. People are only watching the awful current track because of her 

Edited by Sawari67 - 3 months ago
Sawri67 thumbnail

Originally posted by: janecastle

Birlas are the biggest panauti for this show, even worse than that pathetic Sirat. And Ruhi is a mix of all the worst factors of this show. 

Ruhi is blood of birlas goenkas and sirat. Couldn't get any worse than this. 

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Sharmas

Originally posted by: Sawari67

I think if this traingle is not ended by end of January people will lose the interest in show and dip. Even abhira/sam won't be able to retain them. People are only watching the awful current track because of her 

I think that's why there is a shift in AbhiMaan relationship. This week was a lot more focused on them. Now they need to stop with Armaan sympathizing with Ruhi. And bring back Rohit and deal with Rohit-Ruhi's relationship. 

sweta2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

i hope this season crosses 3.3 trp as sore birlas crossed that in first 3 months only,which was original story of in which was signed by actors ,but later due to legacy changed that and tried to make it rishta verse but never got back the original story got